20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! It's a horrible slushy day here today. Still got up for my morning run and even increased my pace slightly! My feeling of pride was slightly diminished though by the scales. Up 2lbs! So sad! However it's time to just roll with the punches, pick myself up, brush myself off and work harder to get the scales going back to the direction I want. I'm starting the Blogilates dietbet on Saturday as well, which should be additional motivation! Ballet class this evening, which I'm really excited about. Hope everyone has a great Thursday and I hope the scales have moved in the right direction for you all!

I hope you feel better soon Marie. You sound like you have a terrible dose!

-Sophie

Morning, Sophie...you know what to do, girl. It's all water. So just go back to basics and do what you need to do. Weight loss begins in the kitchen as we all know! Stay strong!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, Losers! Happy Thursday!

The recipes look delish, Sunny!

Marie, take it easy. I had something just like that in October. All I could eat was chicken noodle soup and drink water with diet Ocean Spray cranberry juice.

I thought I would do a rest day today, but decided on a 30 minute walking dvd. I had the energy so I thought, why not? Doing housework today and, of course, a trip to the store.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive, and mindful day.
    Stay strong...do not the scale rule your dedication to this lifestyle.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Thanks Connie I will.

Sunny nice picture's and recipes

Sophie I have days like that too.it will come off Sometimes it will take a month to move.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks on the birthday list But I cannot take credit for it looking so nice Barbiecat been working on it getting everybody name in order of the month. A swell Job We seems to have some birthday in February. Thank you Barbiecat
    What a great friend I found. We been friends a long time.
    Love Barbie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sophie you have the right attitude about your gain. Don't fret It will come off.
    Marie
    I am feeling better Got a good night sleeps and that help.

Connie how do you work your snacks in. you are on the go so much? that is why I wanted to know it one muffin count as a snack. I need something I can carry in my purse Not only for my weight lost but for my blood sugar And by the way My blood sugar report was good
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Barbiecat How can I get the lastest post save on my computer I keep having to do lots of moving around to get it to show up.
    Marie
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    SW: 237.7
    EGW: 181.9
    UGW: 163

Jan 1 -201.9
    Jan 8- 201.3 (.6 loss)
    Jan 15 200.0 (1.9)
    Jan 22 197.3 (2.7)
    Jan 29 195.8 (1.5)

Pounds to Goal: 13.9 going on vacation tomorrow for two weeks- hopefully this number doesn't change
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Sophie you have the right attitude about your gain. Don't fret It will come off.
    Marie
    I am feeling better Got a good night sleeps and that help.

Connie how do you work your snacks in. you are on the go so much? that is why I wanted to know it one muffin count as a snack. I need something I can carry in my purse Not only for my weight lost but for my blood sugar And by the way My blood sugar report was good

Marie.. I think that muffin could be a full snack..26 carb, 4 protein, and 1.5 fat. Not sure.

I carry a Pure Protein bar and a 100 calorie bag of almonds in my purse and my gym bag for emergencies.

On gym days, I get up early to have a good breakfast. When I get home about 2-3 hours later, I eat snack #1. If I have to run an errand after I leave the gym, I eat the snack that's in my purse.

The afternoon snack is easier cause I'm usually at home, but if not, I have it with me.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Good Morning. Just finished my workout and it feels so good to get back into exercising. So glad the knee injury didn't cause too many weeks
    of no exercise. The recumbent bike has been great and so far doesn't seem to cause any problems with the knee.

Marie so glad you are feeling better !!!

Connie you continue to amaze me with all of your energy. You are blessed!!!

So glad some of you had good loses this week and for the ones who were disappointed just keep up your good work and the results will show up next weigh in.

Have a great day
    Nancy in MS

• ldavislamer
    Options
    I had a really bad day yesterday. Had to travel for work...a reception with not much healthy food and lots of fried food. So hard to stay focused in that environment! I did a little better today but tomorrow I am back on track!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Ida temptation is always in our way Just have to overcome it somehow.
    marie
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement guys! It really helped from keeping me down and keeping my on track. A huge motivator is my ballet class. I'm really enjoying ballet so far but I'm also the biggest one there!
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    stupid water retention...love physical therapy and it is helping alot but she pushed me extra hard yesterday and now im back to where i was 2 weeks ago +.4 lbs. I can feel it in the soft tissue of my arms...now i know it will go down soon but i wanted it to reflect a loss for today.

sw 185
    cw 188.4
    gw 165
  • lovesretirement
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Good morning challengers and losers! Happy Friday!

I know a lot of you weigh in today so remember that we are NOT ruled by the scale. Our quest is a healthy lifestyle of eating, moving, and feeling better. Many of us have failed at this numerous times because we let the numbers dictate our emotions.

Marie.. Are you okay? You were mighty quiet yesterday. It was like a ghost thread yesterday afternoon and evening. I hope you are feeling better today!

Gym day for me..training and Aquafit.

Have a wonderful, productive, and mindful day.
    Stay strong!
    Connie
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Very excited! Much better weigh in day this week. Focusing on tracking made all the difference. Down 2.2 this week for a total of 6.6 for the month of January! Bring on February .... let's see what we all can accomplish!
    Elaine
    Que, Can
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    up early this morning to take my meds but it is not working very fast I been on it since Wednesday, I am wondering if the doc is giving me the right med. But I do have to take it 10 days. So maybe I am rushing it some
    I am not used to this

have a great day
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    elaine8505 wrote: »
    Very excited! Much better weigh in day this week. Focusing on tracking made all the difference. Down 2.2 this week for a total of 6.6 for the month of January! Bring on February .... let's see what we all can accomplish!
    Elaine
    Que, Can

very good Elaine

Marie

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    SW 191.8
    CW 176.6
    GW 163.6

Morning,

I will catch up on posts later. I have a doctor apt. this morning no time to read posts.

With staying on track and mindful eating this week I did lose 1.6 pounds.

Good luck everyone!

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I slept most of the day yesterday Morning and afternoon. probable do the same thing today too.
    In fact think I am heading back to bed now.
    Marie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hope you feel better marie!!

for those that lost, great job and for those that didn't, get back on the horse and lets go....have a great healthy weekend!!