20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• ejdutton
    ejdutton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Count me In! This will be a good challenge!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ejdutton wrote: »
    Count me In! This will be a good challenge!

you are in just post and tell us a little about yourself this is a fast growing Thread.So many wonderful people
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If your name is not on our birthday list and you want on it just sign in on the Birthday list thread with your MFP name your name you want us to call you Your Birthday and where you are from Sing in below the list not on thhe lis. Barbie will put it in its proper place.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10058645/20-pounds-by-easter-challenge-brthhdays#latest
    Hhere is our list

20 Pounds by Easter Birthday Listsmiley-greet002.gif

Decy63-Dean-Jan 27-- Letterkenny Co Donegal

Raindancer --Debbie--Feb14--Springtown TX

1crvygrl -- Lori -- Feb. 18 -- Indiana

Oguarnera--Olga--February 16--New York

Kokomo1950--Rosie--February 28-- San Antonio, Texas

BJRDmom ---Diane ---March 1

beszmytk-- Belinda - March 4 - Plymouth, MI

I'm burns123--March 22

JLoRuthie--Ruthie--March 24--Austria

Barbiecat--Barbie --March 25 -- Northwest Washington

JaniceClark08--March 28--Shepherdsville, KY

Shirley61--Shirley---April 4--Ontario. Canada

Caress Hudson--April 22--Maryland

Elaine8505--Elaine--May 4--Quebec, Canada

Alicia--May 6--Arkansas

tenpets--Becky--May 6--Eastern Shore of Maryland

Jenniferbet11--Jen--May 11--Philadelphia, PA

Abakan--Linda--May 23--- North Wales, UK

AngryViking1970........Kristen........May 26........Syracuse, NY

MsLadyPirate--Valorie--May 31--Arizona

Sandcastles61 ~ Tami ~ June 6 ~SW Washington

SueGeer - Sue - June 8 - Kent, UK

MummyKate85 - Kate - June 11- West Yorkshire, UK

Nitainspain--Venita--June 13---Jacarilla Alicante, Spain

raechellejoi--Raechelle--June 16--Payette, Idaho

mrsmuckster - June 30 - Spokane, WA

khol--Kristy--July 3--North East England, UK

danipatt1216--July 18

Eyegirl777va - Nancy - July 25 - Central Mississippi

jjaydees---Jacqui---August 14---Melbourne, Australia

Eatless83 - Faye - Sept 1 - Singapore

Sparklecomet--Sophie--October 2--Dublin, Ireland

granoftwo--Jo--October 3--Northwest England

Gemfrire---Alice--October 20--Bedford, Texas

LinCharpentier---Linda--October 19---Ontario, Canada

Caliecat--Marie--November 7--Mesquite Texas

loveretirement--Connie---November 11----Columbia, SC

MisterKinsey--Alan--December 18--Cary, NC

AngaWilson--Angei--Dec 23-- Burnsville NC

Thanks
    marie

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :D the other place to look for an invitation to a group is in "Notifications" which you find by clicking on the bell icon at the top of this page.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Moday was a rough day for me. I was super tired by the time I was done with work, I took a power nap, but that didn't help. Went to Zumba and just ran out of steam by the 3 rd song, I really wanted to just walk out, but stuck it out till the end. Also found the bag of M&M that my husband bought and had a couple hand fulls.
    Tuesday was better, was still craving "bad" foods, I did cave and have a pop tart but then the cravings went away and I was good the rest of the day.
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    ok so weigh in day for me, week 1 on the 1:1:1 plan. I was pretty good but not perfect this week.

SW 155
    CW 152.6
    GW 130ish

-2.4 this week, not bad:)

I love this plan as I get to eat things I have taken out of my diet for years that I have really missed. anything goes on this plan:) moderation and balance is the key.
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This 1:1:1 plan sounds interesting...
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I think I'll down load this 111 plan onto my kindle and have a look at it, it does sound like a good plan.

slw19... great weight loss, well done.

Went out for a run when I got back from my little trip over to Liverpool, the weather is terrible, the wind was blowing me to a stand still and it was hail stoning as well so I only did 2 miles and called it a day. I'll be doing my Thursday Nordic walking session tomorrow even though the weather forecast is for high winds and snow.
    Time to prepare our evening meal. Have a good evening all.
    Linda UK
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    ok so weigh in day for me, week 1 on the 1:1:1 plan. I was pretty good but not perfect this week.

SW 155
    CW 152.6
    GW 130ish

I love this plan as I get to eat things I have taken out of my diet for years that I have really missed. anything goes on this plan:) moderation and balance is the key.

2.4 is a wonderful loss! I can't recall, in recent years, losing that much in one week!
    No worries.. Nobody is perfect.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, the sun is shining here today. I have been struggling alittle, last week wasnt very good, I was up, due to indulging too much, and now I'm seeing it come back down, after staying on track. I know our weight flucuates, but I dont like seeing it up too much.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on everyones losses this week, and welcome to the newbies, with everyone talking about 1:1:1 plan, it is making want to check it out.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lynda---awesome job!!
    Slw19 super loss for you.
    Congrats to everyone who has had a good week.

I got in 41 minutes on my bike and a 15 min walk. Beautiful day in Mississippi. It's windy but nice. I plan on
    making a run to the grocery store and will look for the Vita Muffins.
    Marie-- great job getting the birthday list done. You are on top of things!!!

Have a great day. I will check in on One One One later.
    Nancy
    spin class for me today!! weigh in tomorrow!

I thought about a spin class at the gym, but I think my butt will hang off the seat! Plus, I won't be able to walk or move when I get off!!

• Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    top_mom wrote: »
    So excited to reach the 10 lbs gone (forever!) mark! This group is so encouraging! Thanks everyone!

Lynda

Yeah! Congratulations. Lynda B)
  • Sunnyfarm
    edited January 2015
    Options
    spin class for me today!! weigh in tomorrow!

I thought about a spin class at the gym, but I think my butt will hang off the seat! Plus, I won't be able to walk or move when I get off!!

I used to take a spin class. It was about 4 years ago. It is a very good core and lower body workout. I lost a lot of weight back then. I think I will start that up again. :)
  • Sunnyfarm
    Options

SW 155
    CW 152.6
    GW 130ish

Awsome!!! They say (who ever "They" are) lol, that 1 to 2 lbs. Is they way to go. You go girl!!
  • Sunnyfarm
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Okay so supper bowl Sunday is coming up. Here is what I'm taking to the party so I don't get caught up with all the chicken wings, pizza and chips. I plan to bring enough to share so I don't feel by myself.

Cauliflower pizza http://pinterest.com/pin/119626933828948266/?s=3&m=gmail

Cauliflower bites sautéed in different sauces

http://pinterest.com/pin/256423772509309327/?s=3&m=gmail
    *Barbque
    *Honey mustard
    *Catalina dressing ( tastes like panda express seriously)
    *Tapitio hot sauce

Air popped popcorn and different seasons to shake it up with
    http://pinterest.com/pin/276549233343549374/?s=3&m=gmail
    *Cinnamon & sugar
    *Lemon pepper
    *Ranch
    *Cajion
  • Sunnyfarm
    edited January 2015
    Options
    One more the Jicama Apple Slaw. The recipe is under the chicken recipe.
    http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/19573_honey_mustard_pretzel_crusted_chicken_fingers/
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I got through all the posts and great going everyone who weighed in today!

I see new recipes and ideas are looming about. Always ready for new things.

I got my 75 min of Yoga in today plus 10 min meditation. I also have pulled out my Wii Plus and did some stepping for 10 min so I can add 44 cal. onto my Yoga calories today.
    Finally dusting off the Wii and using it again. Adding to my other exercising.

Connie - Good for you on the line dancing. I used to that many years ago and really did enjoy it. I did it at night because I was still working. Have fun!
    -
    My weigh in is tomorrow so I hope I see a loss. I will be shopping with my sister tomorrow so I have already planned my dinner for tomorrow night. :)

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good evening al
    Sorry to be a downer today. This sinus has really got me down Can't think of a thin
    for my dinner that sounds Good. chicken noodle soup sounds pretty good. now to check the pantry to see If I have any.

Have a good evening and stayed away from these bad bug
    Marie
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! It's a horrible slushy day here today. Still got up for my morning run and even increased my pace slightly! My feeling of pride was slightly diminished though by the scales. Up 2lbs! So sad! However it's time to just roll with the punches, pick myself up, brush myself off and work harder to get the scales going back to the direction I want. I'm starting the Blogilates dietbet on Saturday as well, which should be additional motivation! Ballet class this evening, which I'm really excited about. Hope everyone has a great Thursday and I hope the scales have moved in the right direction for you all!

I hope you feel better soon Marie. You sound like you have a terrible dose!

-Sophie