women who dont shave

Options

Replies

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious all the comments that unshaven/natural hair women "smell like XXXX." Like really? I guess you won't have to smell me, since I don't want to be anywhere near that ignorance :p

FTR, I'm crazy pale with black hair. IMO, I look better unshaven, since I get 5 o'clock shadow exactly 12 seconds after shaving anyway. The soft, fuzzy look/feel is more attractive than sandpaper (for me, YMMV). That's what I like my body to look like. And I like others to look like whatever they like for their own bodies :)

Yess. I hate the sandpaper..and also have pale skin and dark hair. Shaving pretty much does nothing but cause irritation for my legs and bikini area.

OMG, the itching and red bumps, too, right?! Not a sexy look for some of us, lol!

Yep. I'd rather have some fuzz than look like raw chicken or like I have some kind of infection and be uncomfortable.
    Hair conditioners help just saying been using it the cheap ones and silkier results render. Btw I can shave ALMOST everyday without those bumps from regular hair conditioner and warm water. No rashes here at all

Cool. Your hair strands don't curl back onto themselves. Congratulations. It's not like I haven't tried a thousand things. The only thing that helps razor bumps is to stop shaving, use nair (which I'm allergic to), or have it removed with a laser.

I'm in the same boat. It's either razor bumps or welts from chemicals. I do have the Tria thing, but I'm too lazy to use it.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious all the comments that unshaven/natural hair women "smell like XXXX." Like really? I guess you won't have to smell me, since I don't want to be anywhere near that ignorance :p

FTR, I'm crazy pale with black hair. IMO, I look better unshaven, since I get 5 o'clock shadow exactly 12 seconds after shaving anyway. The soft, fuzzy look/feel is more attractive than sandpaper (for me, YMMV). That's what I like my body to look like. And I like others to look like whatever they like for their own bodies :)

Yess. I hate the sandpaper..and also have pale skin and dark hair. Shaving pretty much does nothing but cause irritation for my legs and bikini area.

OMG, the itching and red bumps, too, right?! Not a sexy look for some of us, lol!

Yep. I'd rather have some fuzz than look like raw chicken or like I have some kind of infection and be uncomfortable.
    Hair conditioners help just saying been using it the cheap ones and silkier results render. Btw I can shave ALMOST everyday without those bumps from regular hair conditioner and warm water. No rashes here at all

Cool. Your hair strands don't curl back onto themselves. Congratulations. It's not like I haven't tried a thousand things. The only thing that helps razor bumps is to stop shaving, use hair (which I'm allergic to), or have it removed with a laser.
    Wow OK so shoot me down for helping SERIOUSLY though
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I do shave but it doesn't bother me if people don't want to.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I would never not shave. I prefer to be hairless in multiple places.
  • RedArizona5
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If you shave, then you can't do this:

Dyeing-Your-Armpit-Hair-Colors.jpg
    Just not convincing to me but hey whatever floats yer boat. A lot of people don't mind it but their are people who are really really for the clean shave feel. If I let my leg hair grow and um AHEM grow out for months because I was simply in that time of the month and not getting any anyway I look forward the awesome smoothness I get when i FINALLY DO. Its one things that makes ME feel super uber sexy and a real woman! I have fine light brown hair too so its hardly unnoticeable but but until that light hits the right way against the legs and your out in public hehe ew.Uhm Guys love confidence I respect that but they also love the way our body is so smooth and when one shaves it plays that part of oneself more then guys love it. I love it my smooth legs even more though. I simply feel sloppy when I don't shave

You....you have your period for MONTHS?? Wut??

Also, I was not aware that ALL guys had the same preferences. Good to know.

It feels like months but no i didn't know I was supposed to be so LITERAL-WHO failed to give me THAT memo, and regarding me actually generally speaking here give me a daMN break. I sure feel welcome to give my opinions on these boards NOT. Seriously don't have to cut all my comments down.
    Generally speaking yes men do prefer it thank you VERY much smart ALECK I grew up with mostly men so I don't need your approval to be correct on here but I am. And i bet this question would land on family feuds survey!http://www.therulesrevisited.com/2012/12/what-men-think-about-your-pubic-hair.html What Men Think About Your Pubic Hair
    For whatever reason, the topic of female pubic hair is one that men discuss frequently. This probably has something to do with the fact that trends in pubic hair have been changing in the last few decades, and is most likely fueled further by the male obsession with vagina and sex in general. Whatever the case, I have had the "do you like it when girls have pubic hair" conversation dozens of times with dozens of different guys. The consensus is always the same:

A large percentage of men like women to have no pubic hair.
    A large percentage of men like women to have a small amount of trimmed pubic hair.
    A negligible percentage of men like women to let it run wild.

Unfortunately I haven't found any reliable studies that attempt to quantify these percentages, but even without them there is an obvious takeaway: if you aren't at least trimming, you are turning him off. Men think about your pubic hair the way you think about male facial hair: most women have a preference one way or the other, but very few are offended by a man's beard if it is trimmed and neat.

The men who like no hair usually argue that it is smoother, cleaner, softer, etc.

The men who like a "Landing Strip" or any of the styles illustrated on the right (other than "My Bare Lady") usually argue that "a woman with nothing down there looks like a little girl. It makes me feel creepy." BOOOM Shaved wins
    Since ya'll want to argue over my opinions which had basis and now proof idk why theres an argumentative spirit in here-I canNOT answer/ participate in a forum without people not saying anything nice to me when I done did nothing to your punk butts but just give my opinion. If you don't like what I typed then move along! No one said you had to even read my comment if you so disagree. Hope you never got cut down on your replies in forums Pffft
  • RedArizona5
    edited December 2014
    Options
    For the record because a select few just don't get it that YES THERE WILL BE guys who just prefer or just don't care about women shaving-GENERALLY SPEAKING ITS PREFERABLE. This forum is from what i UNDERSTAND -its "WHO SHAVES AND WHO DONT". So idk why these girls have to pick on me. I didn't do anything to you or said nothing mean to you and am being polite. YES IM FRRANK SO SUE ME Dang don't have to say Im wrong. I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT. But now that 1-2 of you(not keeping track cuz i don't care) want to challenge me then be disappointed then see if i give a rats tail. Sorry for any all typos-I assume AND expect that this will be read by all mature adults. I respect all that have not said anything condescending or spoke to me IN a condescending way. Thank you its highly appreciative and i take notice. I don't mean to come across rude but its not my fault that certain "alpha" females (drama queens) have to get the 1+ on me. their problem not mine :)
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Wow. Some people care too much about this topic.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I'm 8 months pregnant... shaving my legs just isn't going to happen.

Armpits though, yes. It's not so much even a hygiene thing for me either... it just feels weird to go unshaven under my arms.

But yeah.. my legs... hah... good thing it's winter....

Oh man I shaved my nether regions the day before I went into labor. I still don't know how I did it.

Cool. Your hair strands don't curl back onto themselves. Congratulations. It's not like I haven't tried a thousand things. The only thing that helps razor bumps is to stop shaving, use nair (which I'm allergic to), or have it removed with a laser.

I wasn't shooting you down. The way you worded it rubbed me the wrong way. What you said sounds like you think I use no water or cold water without shaving cream or any other moisturizing substance to shave. I'm glad you can shave without issue. Really, I am. It just wasn't helpful because you don't know where I'm coming from. You don't get it. I don't expect you to because you can shave with conditioner and warm water ALMOST every day without issue. You can't prevent razor bumps by using conditioner as they are caused by the hair strands curling back onto themselves, as I said. You can't prevent visibly seeing your hair minutes after shaving (which I think looks like raw chicken.. little dot/bump looking things caused by dark hair under pale skin) by using conditioner. You just can't.
  • RedArizona5
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I'm 8 months pregnant... shaving my legs just isn't going to happen.

Armpits though, yes. It's not so much even a hygiene thing for me either... it just feels weird to go unshaven under my arms.

But yeah.. my legs... hah... good thing it's winter....

Oh man I shaved my nether regions the day before I went into labor. I still don't know how I did it.

I wasn't shooting you down. The way you worded it rubbed me the wrong way. What you said sounds like you think I use no water or cold water without shaving cream or any other moisturizing substance to shave. I'm glad you can shave without issue. Really, I am. It just wasn't helpful because you don't know where I'm coming from. You don't get it. I don't expect you to because you can shave with conditioner and warm water ALMOST every day without issue. You can't prevent razor bumps by using conditioner as they are caused by the hair strands curling back onto themselves, as I said. You can't prevent visibly seeing your hair minutes after shaving (which I think looks like raw chicken.. little dot/bump looking things caused by dark hair under pale skin) by using conditioner. You just can't.

Well I won't apologize for rubbing someone the wrong way for being me. I word things the way I feel the best way I can by me. I wasn't asking for your approval of what was general advice. When I read a forum before my first response I always make sure that Im not taking text out of context since misunderstandings over internet and texts happens so much its very common. I give people the benefit of the doubt. I don't just assume they are not being understanding. So if you think Im misunderstanding you then idk whats up because I first of all i didn't know you tried everything more i expected you to try everything. It was some nice advice to use hair conditioner! that was it. Thats all i wanted to say!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Or you don't have to go to the dentist because you floss...
  • RedArizona5
    Options
    Wow. Some people care too much about this topic.
    No Its someone who wanted to be nice cares too much about how certain people react to them. I don't have to ignore it and i WILL say something if so i choose to. Its not about the topic its about speaking up against people pushing boundaries towards my comments who had no reason. So I guess some one hasn't responded to me yet will call me the B word because Lord forbid i say something to my defense. Everyone else seems to be defensive when i wasn't even asking or saying in a way for ANYONE to be so defensive to me. I won't chill out because if you can't take simple opinions over the internet then you need to not reply or , read or even be on forums. I do have to respond someTIMES. Yeah I went there but I its been already been there when a few not one or two but about 3 people calling me out for an opinion! Countless people gave opinions. I guess they are happy they got a reaction out of me but disappointed when I won't get mad over this. So be happy then if you don't see me on forums then. Cause including you can't have nothing nice to say but be sarcastic! SMDH
  • PurringMyrrh
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I was gonna save those bits for later :(
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Your teeth look lovely btw. You're welcome.
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I love women.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    8 pages of arguing over pubes. I :heart: MFP
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I usually get asked if I'm tired or sick. Ditto when I wear my glasses as opposed to contacts.

In the week leading up to the final week of class, a guy in my chem class told me my eyes were small without makeup on, then went on to complain about how small his wife's eyes are without eyeliner and mascara. I went the rest of the remaining days without makeup on and made him look into those beady little eyes the entire time. B) I'm not usually one to listen to that kind of critique, but it felt pretty good tbh

Edited for poor story telling skills. Still not the best story. *shrug*
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I usually get asked if I'm tired or sick. Ditto when I wear my glasses as opposed to contacts.

In the week leading up to the final week of class, a guy in my chem class told me my eyes were small without makeup on, then went on to complain about how small his wife's eyes are without eyeliner and mascara. I went the rest of the remaining days without makeup on and made him look into those beady little eyes the entire time. B) I'm not usually one to listen to that kind of critique, but it felt pretty good tbh

Edited for poor story telling skills. Still not the best story. *shrug*

55cc4ce0c97dd3b0741655ffcecbe0f3.png

"The power of makeup"