women who dont shave

Replies

• swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    Yaaaaaaasss!

"I don't trust women that wear makeup, they're lying to us."

I don't want a partner that's stupid enough to believe my eyelids are naturally gold and that my lips are cherry red..
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member

"I don't trust women that wear makeup, they're lying to us."

And yet when women don't, they critique their "looks".. Seems legit, yeah? xD
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Personally, I am in favour of whatever makes a woman love herself. It's that simple. If you feel like shaving is a burden, or an obligation, or something that you do just because you're supposed to, then stop. It doesn't bother me in the least. Likewise, if you buy into the mindset that hairy is masculine and smooth is feminine, then shave if that is what you want. It's your body. Sexy begins with how you feel about yourself. At least the good kind of sexy does. So do what makes you feel good about you. Not just how you look, but who you are. Do that, whatever it is. And then just understand that anyone else judging you is all about their own drama and not about you.
  • Aross83 wrote: »
    So I'm just curious on peoples thoughts on women who dont shave. I'm talking legs armpits. Not shaving anything. Does this gross you out to see a woman in her natural state? If so why?

Groce.

If I wanted a hairy partner I'd get a boyfriend.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    My gf doesn't shave anything and it doesn't bother me one bit! It's funny to see some people do double takes though lol. She's sexy as hell and as far as hygiene goes she smells better than most people I know. It comes down to shaving being a social norm. I shave myself because I feel good that way. But I don't mind her hair whatsoever.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Honestly, sometimes I shave, sometimes I don't, but if my shaving preference is going to make or break a man's attraction to me, then I find that to be a dealbreaker.
  • strong_er
    strong_er Posts: 109 Member
    edited December 2014
    tumblr_m5fbe6Pcbg1qcb58yo1_500.gif

Also, I actually shaved my legs senior year in high school due to extensive ankle injuries and needing to tape my legs daily for sports. The athletic trainer told me to just start shaving and it definitely helped with the taping (and agonizing process of removing the tape) every day. Leg shaving was time consuming and a pain. I gained respect for women that do it. That said, I still strongly prefer a woman that shaves. : )
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Absolutely nasty. I like smootheness and softness to me. As does my husband. The only place I want hair is on my head, my eyelashes, and brows. That's it.

For me personally, I agree. For everyone else, I could give a rats *kitten* do what you want. I just can't stand the feeling of being hairy. I'm like you, I only want hair on my head, eyelashes, and eyebrows (I wish, but what few I have are so blonde you can barely see them). I was contorting myself to get everything shaven all the way up until I gave birth. I was stressed out because I went into labor, and my "shave" day was the next day. I had stubble on my legs and was pissed off I was going to give birth without getting to shave.

• SnuggleSmacks
    strong_er wrote: »

Also, I actually shaved my legs senior year in high school due to extensive ankle injuries and needing to tape my legs daily for sports. The athletic trainer told me to just start shaving and it definitely helped with the taping (and agonizing process of removing the tape) every day. Leg shaving was time consuming and a pain. I gained respect for women that do it. That said, I still strongly prefer a woman that shaves. : )

And if she preferred that you shaved, would you do it?
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    It does take time to shave no joke esp. if the courser the hair and with kids around minutes can be the difference of a crisis or not. I am not a mom but a caregiver and for me its the extreme end of it. In college part time and about to be full time. Being married takes time and i have an elderly sick pet that needs attention and work(non career related) on weekends and projects that need to be done for jumpstarting my career. With errands to boot for all of the member including myself-its tough. I figure though…after working out i shower I was determined to start and keep that habit. I don't have a hairy hair problem though. But it does take time. But most times I find it a luxury. I don't go to spas-cant afford them or find time to look for a decent one or afford waxing (i wouldn't mind waxing- used veet is awesome and even tried it below (i later found out its a no-no to wax the "netherlands" due to softer skin gets irritated easily. I really don't know whether Im coming or going but I figure you know what if Im a broke college student caring for a fully dependent mom Ima do me and keep myself trimmed because its that little thing that keeps my sanity in tack that and getting back to shape (back blew out) I make that time.
    Just my perspective and how I go about it thats all. Not saying everyone else should find time because I do. I sometimes do not shave either. I love it though when I shave.
  • strong_er
    strong_er Posts: 109 Member

Gotta love the over-simplified hypothetical game. There are many tradeoffs made in any relationship; I make plenty of decisions to make a SO happy.

And fortunately I don't need to be compatible with every woman and vice versa. If a woman decides not to ever shave it really doesn't need to affect either of us; odds are 1/7 billion we wouldn't be together anyway. Just how me shaving my head makes me unattractive to some women...so what? Life goes on and people continue having preferences.
  • RedArizona5

Shave what everything? or just certain places. Because I think it would be weird anyways if my very hairy husband shaved his legs >.< no :) I do wanna bet the guy wouldn't mind trimming the groin area. Warning TMI……………-> Mine does (hey I warned you at least right?) He does say he doesn't know how we do it but I respect him for trimming it. Sometimes he forgets but I'm just like either way doesn't bother me. I shave for myself and none else. If you don't like (some men actually think shaving is vanity and like a she grizzly hehe) then oh well your loss :)
  • SnuggleSmacks

Shave what everything? or just certain places. Because I think it would be weird anyways if my very hairy husband shaved his legs >.< no :) I do wanna bet the guy wouldn't mind trimming the groin area. Warning TMI……………-> Mine does (hey I warned you at least right?) He does say he doesn't know how we do it but I respect him for trimming it. Sometimes he forgets but I'm just like either way doesn't bother me. I shave for myself and none else. If you don't like (some men actually think shaving is vanity and like a she grizzly hehe) then oh well your loss :)

But women like to touch smooth skin also. Why shouldn't men shave accordingly?
  • RedArizona5
    edited December 2014
    But women like to touch smooth skin also. Why shouldn't men shave accordingly?
    [/quote]
    Not all woman though. That would be a good survey question-personally IMO I want the guy legs with hair intact-not smooth. Um I don't have a preference for groin area. I think it would be fair if the woman would prefer it and if she shaves for her partner. I think its only fair to equally shave if the other person shaves. But thats me IDK it depends wholly on who you ask and a lot will say yea they should and a lot will say noway like me. Don't know though what majority of woman prefer. I am 50/50 with facial hair. I love my hubby with both hair and off. I want to touch him more though when he shaves. He won't sport a go-t I wish he did that. But its not an important topic in my life or our relationship I do what I prefer is best for me and my hubby for himself etc.
    If his legs were smooth it wouldn't make me touch him any more then if his legs were still hairy. Like smooth legs feel feminine and i want to feel like Im with a man not a woman. But for face yeah because right after he shaves he smells so dang smexy.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    edited December 2014
    Not all woman though. That would be a good survey question-personally IMO I want the guys hair legs hair-no smooth. But thats me IDK it depends wholly on who you ask and a lot will say yea they should and a lot will say noway like me. Don't know though what majority of woman prefer.

Perhaps there should be a study on the percentage of women who prefer to touch soft, smooth things.
  • RedArizona5
    edited December 2014
    Yeah I agree there should I would vote depends. Face eh 50/50, legs no, groin eh, and scalp eh. Although bald guys are very very sharp looking but not a preference or deal breaker. My friend has a thing for them but she is married sorry strong_er :)
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    It really doesn't matter to me...hair no hair, I like trimmed, but in the end I really dont care.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Sex is only dangerous if you don't bail before their partner gets home.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Sex is only dangerous if you don't bail before their partner gets home.
    Or use the pull out method. What?