women who dont shave

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    i haven't shaved in a couple years and no one thinks im gross believe that ;)
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    Haven't shaved my legs in months, getting pretty long but my hair is blonde so nobody really notices. Plus I don't think many people really care about what I do with my leg hair anyways ;)
  • strong_er
    strong_er Posts: 109 Member
    I much prefer a girl that is shaved... as to your question of why, I don't know - traditional social norms and being closed minded? ha.. all i know is it is my strong preference.
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    I'm with stronger. I prefer shaven, just because. Someday there may be a post-apocalyptic world full of hairy chicks, but for now lets bask in soft supple clean shaven femininity.
  • zSandman
    zSandman Posts: 76 Member
    Huge turn off. Especially armpit hair. I attribute it with hygiene.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    zSandman wrote: »
    So you shave your pits then, or are you one of the gross people?

• laurasuzie3
    laurasuzie3 Posts: 493 Member
    Personally, I think it's disgusting, especially armpit hair.

But if a woman wants to not shave, it's her choice. I don't care... I'm not going to be the one sleeping with them. Thank God. hahahahaha
  • Jasper_Thinkington
    Jasper_Thinkington Posts: 73 Member
    edited December 2014
    I think women that don't care about ridiculous manufactured norms are super attractive, so not only does it not gross me out, but I think it's hot. As long as there is chemistry with a woman and who she is as a person, for me she can have no bodily/physical turn offs- scars, smooth, hairy, lumpy, whatever.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I a persons choice. Because I am not judging or want to be judgmental I will not say if shave or not...
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Chewbacca butt... Thats freakin hilarious.. I had to say.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I don't shave, but for some reason, I don't grow hair on my legs or under my arms either. It's very strange, but I am not questioning it.
  • CarolinaAcorn
    CarolinaAcorn Posts: 418 Member
    I wax/shave religiously! The thought of just letting it go grosses me out a little.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    zSandman wrote: »
    So you shave your pits then, or are you one of the gross people?

def one of us gross people
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    sentaruu wrote: »
    women who don't shave tend to smell weird...

hopefully I never find out if this is true.
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Unshaven turns me off maybe I'm not normal
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    I admit that I let the leg hair go during the winter. Since I'm not wearing shorts or summer dresses, I don't really care.
    I have a funny story about shaving the armpits, though. I had surgery on my left arm the end of August. My entire arm was in a splint and I couldn't get it wet for the month the splint was on. Well, I could reach my left armpit but not the right one because of my splint. My poor long suffering hubby had to do the dirty work for me and he wasn't thrilled. To be honest, neither was I. Imagine, guys, asking your wives/girlfriends to shave your face for you! He did an ok job but I was so happy to have that splint finally removed!
  • KGRebelRanch
    KGRebelRanch Posts: 109 Member
    i have to shave, I inherited my dad's genes and I get a five o clock shadow on my knees. -_- I'd prefer not to be captured/shot at as the world's smallest yeti.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    I've never shaved my upper legs because the hair is so thin you can't see it. I tend to not shave my lower legs very often because it's too much hassle and looks worse. I have to shave my armpits though because I have smelly stress sweat (sorry ladies/gentlemen, I'm taken). ;)
  • Slharrison14
    Slharrison14 Posts: 28 Member
    I don't shave my legs as often as I should especially since I am married now and still a newlywed but my husband said it doesn't bother him (my hair is extremely light and fine anyway) During the summer when we are going to the beach a lot I shave my legs a couple times a week but during winter only once a month lol the pits have GOT to be shaved though especially since I wear a tank top in the gym.