ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm covered up in clothes all winter.

People only know what I shave in the warmer months..... :D
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize this many women didn't shave! I have to shave every day or else I feel disgusting. I was even shaving my legs when I was 9 months pregnant and couldn't see my feet...
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it's disgusting, especially armpit hair.

But if a woman wants to not shave, it's her choice. I don't care... I'm not going to be the one sleeping with them. Thank God. hahahahaha

Geez. Did you limber up before all that judging?
  • jawelding
    jawelding Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Personally, it bothers me if I don't keep up with shaving, but if another woman doesn't want to it doesn't bother me
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize this many women didn't shave! I have to shave every day or else I feel disgusting. I was even shaving my legs when I was 9 months pregnant and couldn't see my feet...

yea i know plenty of women/young women who choose to not remove body hair its becoming more common from what ive seen
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

yea i know plenty of women/young women who choose to not remove body hair its becoming more common from what ive seen

Is this really coming back?
  • salembambi
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »

Is this really coming back?

as i said it is becoming more common yes at least with younger women anyway
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I've got no boyfriend or girlfriend yet and I hate my legs anyway so I ALWAYS wear tights, even on the hottest summer day. So the only time I shave my legs is if I'm gonna go swimming, which doesn't happen very often. I shave my pits maybe once a week or less, depending on what tops or dresses I'm gonna be wearing. If nobody but me is gonna see it, I don't see the point in getting rid of it *shrug* ETA - I do have to shave my top lip every few days so that I don't grow a PCOS induced mustache!
    I wouldn't really mind if I had a boyfriend or girlfriend and they were hairy. That would be their choice.
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think it's silly that even children are being taught that having hair is something to feel almost ashamed about. It's simply spreading prejudice and judgement at such a young age. Everyone grows hair, everyone poops, everyone does "yucky" things.. Break your stigma.
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I shave when I feel like it, sometimes that means a few weeks... actually it almost always means a few weeks :P
  • LeenaJean
    Options
    I think it's silly that even children are being taught that having hair is something to feel almost ashamed about. It's simply spreading prejudice and judgement at such a young age. Everyone grows hair, everyone poops, everyone does "yucky" things.. Break your stigma.

Well said!
  • salembambi
    Options

yup we grow hair on our bodies naturally and its nothing to be ashamed of or disgusted by
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Armpits and personal areas, dgaf.
    Hairy legs are a turn-off, but not huge.

Women with hairy forearms or facial hair, however...
    TIVp2.gif

Also, am I the only one who finds the woman/women netism annoying? English has something like three grammar rules, how hard is it to remember them.
  • LeenaJean
    Options
    Slacker16 wrote: »
    r.com/TIVp2.gif[/img]

Also, am I the only one who finds the woman/women netism annoying? English has something like three grammar rules, how hard is it to remember them.

Hah! I caught that too.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think if I found women with leg and armpit hair gross, I'd have to find it gross on men too because, really, what's the difference? Social norms, that's all. And I like my men with leg and armpit hair, so no, I don't find it gross. I'm not going to stop shaving, though.

<<<I was probably a bit stubbly there, but I don't think you can tell. :smile:

I knew an awesome hippy-ish girl that was friends with my sister and she didn't shave anything. It was odd to see at first just because I'd never seen that in person before, but I got over it quick.
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I have only been with women who shaved religiously and I definitely like it... but I have to admit when I have seen women going more natural, it attracts me. Maybe some curiosity or just something different on the physical side, but I thinks its more of that independence/confidence thing.
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    rosebette wrote: »
    My guilty secret -- I don't shave in the winter, I just wear slacks, black tights, or full leggings. My husband doesn't care. He prefers "fuzz" to stubble.

It's cold where I live. I find it more comfortable, and it takes less time to get ready to go to work or go out. Much as I love summer, I have to admit that not shaving in winter eliminates about 20 minutes of grooming time.

I agree about fuzz is better than stubble. But I'm meaning down below.

• EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Armpit hair is nasty.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it's disgusting, especially armpit hair.

But if a woman wants to not shave, it's her choice. I don't care... I'm not going to be the one sleeping with them. Thank God. hahahahaha

Geez. Did you limber up before all that judging?

Wasn't that the one and only point of the OP?
    So I'm just curious on peoples thoughts on woman who dont shave