Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I don't like a chick havinig better abs than a dude... just sayin.. not feminine at all
    I love that the first person to try and actively shame a women's body type here, was another woman.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    It depends... Some women look very attractive if they are skinny... But, this is not always the case...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I don't like a chick havinig better abs than a dude... just sayin.. not feminine at all
    I love that the first person to try and actively shame a women's body type here, was another woman.

It happens a lot
  • Prismapencils
    Prismapencils Posts: 154
    Options
    So now we are heading back to body shaming.

Just be clear...

Muscles = masculinity and Fleshy = feminine...okay got it. Don't agree with it though. and if we follow this line of thought, I guess there are a lot of feminine people of both sexes about and any muscle I might show as the result of losing body fat makes me a guy so I should be careful and keep my body fat high to avoid growing a penis.

Hahahaha. Hold on, I've gotta tuck for a second.
  • phasesme
    phasesme Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks. That's one of the things that people see in me outside of my weight.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options

Just playing devil's advocate...don't we change our minds about what we like and/or have different preferences? I do agree that we are born with certain preferences though. I just think it is possible for our preferences to change. I am just putting out a thought (not an argumentative one, just for discussion purposes). :smile:
    [/quote]

Oh no prefrences change heck the fiance used to be married to a tiny skinny woman, but for whatever reason he went the total opposite end and decided he liked me. It happens sure thats what makes humans so cool and irritating.
    [/quote]

Yeah, yeah. I mean my husband used to like girls with red hair, but I'm a brunette, and he still finds me beautiful. He used to like really thin girls, and I am curvy (in the real use of the word) so his preferences sure changed haha! :smile:
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I would eat a gallon of ice cream if some guy told me I was hot because I was skinny.
    I don't want to be skinny. Yuck.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I like them Moist and Meaty, Big and Bouncy.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I would eat a gallon of ice cream if some guy told me I was hot because I was skinny.

im not surprised
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

seems a little extreme, but whatever floats your boat. I just eat more chicken.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options

It all depends on how you see "skinny"...I can't tell you how many times I have been told "omg you're so skinny" form older women in my office just because I am in shape and smaller than them. To me the word skinny is a derogatory term and I think of when I used to throw up every meal, but to a lot of people skinny just means Not Fat.
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    Depends could be skinny and have a face like a batterd cabbage or be chunky but really pretty I'd go for the pretty girl every time
    Options

It all depends on how you see "skinny"...I can't tell you how many times I have been told "omg you're so skinny" form older women in my office just because I am in shape and smaller than them. To me the word skinny is a derogatory term and I think of when I used to throw up every meal, but to a lot of people skinny just means Not Fat.

not sure why you quoted me, but I feel the same way. Skinny to me is derogatory and not at all appreciated. But, that doesn't mean I'd mow down a pint of ice cream to change someone else's narrow mind. I'm also used to being called skinny. Having overcome anorexia, its not a cute nickname to me.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I loves my curves, ill keep them.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I would personally never want to be under 160, I have big boobs and a nice as to uphold. Y would a Guy want a skinny girl with Jo curves?
    Some of us prefer a nice, toned butt to some big ol' boobies and fitter women can generally retain their curves at a lower weight.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I would personally never want to be under 160, I have big boobs and a nice as to uphold. Y would a Guy want a skinny girl with Jo curves?
    Some of us prefer a nice, toned butt to some big ol' boobies and fitter women can generally retain their curves at a lower weight.
    [/quote

160 to me is skinny because I'm taller
    Options
    I would personally never want to be under 160, I have big boobs and a nice *kitten* to uphold. Y would a Guy want a skinny girl with no curves...

because everyone is different and want what they want. just a guess....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    My favorite look is:

DER_1044_zpsb1024384.jpg

So "skinny" isn't super hot to me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I would personally never want to be under 160, I have big boobs and a nice *kitten* to uphold. Y would a Guy want a skinny girl with no curves...

all of my guy friends greatly prefer skinny/athletic over fat.

curves made with muscle=good

curves made with fat=not good
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options

im not surprised

do tell. what *would* make you surprised?
    How does my statement make you surprised?