Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?

Options

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky
    I like them big, I like them chunky, I like them big, I like them plumpy
    I like them round, with something, something.... :wink:

They like my sound, they think I'm funky :wink:
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I don't like a chick havinig better abs than a dude... just sayin.. not feminine at all
    I love that the first person to try and actively shame a women's body type here, was another woman.

Isn't it always women shaming other women on here? I rarely see guys making comments like this.
  • krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Curves with muscle tone, so not skinny.

well hello there :wink:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I would eat a gallon of ice cream if some guy told me I was hot because I was skinny.
    I don't want to be skinny. Yuck.

I can eat a gallon of ice cream and still be skinny. Yuck? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    obviously there are guys who find very thin girls attractive, just like there are guys that find large girls attractive. I don't really understand the point of these posts (yes I do, they're an invitation to start criticizing women's bodies for no reason), but I really don't get why MFP lets so many of them happen.

The only opinions on my body that matter to me are mine and my husband's (in that order)!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    "skinny" no...at least not what I think of when I think "skinny". When I think "skinny" I think lack of curves, little to no muscle tone, stick legs, ribs showing, etc.

I like my women to look fit, lean, and strong.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I would eat a gallon of ice cream if some guy told me I was hot because I was skinny.
    I don't want to be skinny. Yuck.

I can eat a gallon of ice cream and still be skinny. Yuck? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can I be you when I grow up?? :P
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    They exist. They're a minority but "some" (from my experience) I mean very few do prefer over weight women. My fiance is a chubby chaser. He was partially the reason I gained so much weight. After 3 years I realized I prefer to be "healthier" so 43 lbs lost here I am. I am lucky because regardless of my weight he still loves me for who I am. So when guys say "NO GUY LIKES A HEAVIER WOMAN" they are full of BS. LOLZ
    i have never met a guy who prefers big girls.
  • pandagirlshonerd
    pandagirlshonerd Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I find skinny girls hot but then a chubby girl who likes her body, that's hot too!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    This thread was started as a parody of the thread about girls finding skinny guys hot (just noticed someone saying they didn't understand the point of a thread like this).
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Is it so unfathomable that different people have different tastes? Some men like skinny women, some men like fat women, some men like women who are in between. Mine likes women of all shapes and sizes, which is good as I was obese and am on my way to being thin. Beauty comes in many forms!
  • bd12310007
    bd12310007 Posts: 24
    Options
    obviously there are guys who find very thin girls attractive, just like there are guys that find large girls attractive. I don't really understand the point of these posts (yes I do, they're an invitation to start criticizing women's bodies for no reason), but I really don't get why MFP lets so many of them happen.

The only opinions on my body that matter to me are mine and my husband's (in that order)!
    ^
    Yes! Me neither. All guys are different, same with girls. You can't generalize.
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    All I'm sayin is there's only one time you should have a thigh gap.

Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!! This thread was totally worth the read, just for that comment!!:laugh:
  • kingtermite
    kingtermite Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?
    Not particularly, but that being said......

http://youtu.be/uhZbyB2knkk
  • JimDandy4
    JimDandy4 Posts: 19
    Options
    nope.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options

^^^Very true!!! I do know a couple of women here at work who are pretty heavy ladies. They do meet men who enjoy being with larger women. And these are men who are not large themselves. I am happy for these ladies that there are men out there who enjoy them also. Everyone has different preferences and I am so glad because if everyone wanted the same thing, we would all be in trouble. And, everyone can't be "skinny". We are placing a feeding tube in a 17 year old girl today because she wants to be "skinny" but is already skinny. She actually comes into the clinic here strapping ankle weights on under her jeans just to trick the doctor into thinking she has gained some weight. "Skinny" is not healthy :(
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options

^^^Very true!!! I do know a couple of women here at work who are pretty heavy ladies. They do meet men who enjoy being with larger women. And these are men who are not large themselves. I am happy for these ladies that there are men out there who enjoy them also. Everyone has different preferences and I am so glad because if everyone wanted the same thing, we would all be in trouble. And, everyone can't be "skinny". We are placing a feeding tube in a 17 year old girl today because she wants to be "skinny" but is already skinny. She actually comes into the clinic here strapping ankle weights on under her jeans just to trick the doctor into thinking she has gained some weight. "Skinny" is not healthy :(
    I agree with a lot of your points also, but skinny can be healthy. Of course, eating disorders are never healthy, but you don't have to be skinny to have an eating disorder or be unhealthy! I plan on being skinny and healthy when I get to my goal :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Usually on mfp, the word skinny is intended to be a negative term. As far as the mfp definition of skinny goes I am not "skinny", but when people go by the numbers (weight/clothing size/BMI...etc) I get lumped into what people consider to be skinny, but then people say that we are all probably a bigger clothing size because of vanity sizing (no biggie to me). But, some people say skinny is a good thing and other people say it's bad. So probably to the people that like skinny, I am not attractive because I'm not skinny. And to the people that bash skinny, I'm someone to bash. Or... basically skinny is bad, but you'll still get insulted for not being skinny enough. Not to mention that to a lot of people skinny just automatically means "must be fatter than being fat". Seems like a lot of nonsense to me.
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can't properly motorboat a ribcage.
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    This will end well.

trainwreck.gif

^^^