Options

Replies

• xicrashkidx
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • seni76
    seni76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Could use more friends....folks to keep me honest (and I'd do the same).
    Looking to clean up my diet, ramp up my cardio and lose 50-60lbs.
  • sharonhouse81
    sharonhouse81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 33, have 4 kids (10 yo girl, 8 yo boy, 5 yo girl, 3 yo boy) and I'm married now for 14 years but I've been with him since 9th grade (HS sweethearts). I'm in nursing school and graduate this December! I'm tired of yo-yo-ing with mfp and my weight. I need so much pushing and motivation and I'm hoping someone here can do that for me!!! I don't have access to a gym, but I have a stationary bike, love running, yoga, and doing exercise videos like tae bo, yoga, slim in 6, etc. Please add me! :)
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have joined this forum about a week ago and I have found it very helpful. I would love to have more supportive and motivating friends on here and will offer the same in return! Anyone is free to add me!
  • thegirlinbldg8
    thegirlinbldg8 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Part of the charm of MFP is the community. Everyone is so nice and encouraging! I'd love to se everyone's progress. :D
  • MidwestFoodie
    MidwestFoodie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • sweatysecrets01
    Options
    Im new!! Add me for a great friend who motivates and is also seeking support!
  • asweetbrandy
    Options
    feel free to add me! I've lost about 40lbs and still have 100 more to go! Need all the motivation and support I can get!
  • kiran021
    kiran021 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm kiran age 21 from Texas stuck on the last 10 pounds and the weight just won't budge and it's so frustrating, losing all my motivation now, any of you with some tips to share, add up!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Not new but am looking for some more great friends. I am active in logging fitness and am supportive.
  • PalaceG
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the site and have 40+ pounds to lose. My daughter is getting married this summer so I really want to look good for the pics. Would love to receive and offer some support.
  • VintageMatch
    VintageMatch Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, trying to stay dedicated and get into better shape for show season ;)
  • fixyourpants
    Options
    Add me :)
  • CyndyLeeForFreedom
    CyndyLeeForFreedom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looking for encouraging and positive people. I like to be interactive. It helps me stay on track. Please add me if your looking for a loyal MFP friend.
  • Motivated1989
    Motivated1989 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am looking for more motivation and inspiration and also to give others motivation to keep going! I'm 26 years old, I start out at 305 pounds and I am down to 165 pounds. I've stalled a bit in that range and really could use that boost of inspiration from others. If you are looking for more fitness friends feel free to add me!
  • Simplysavvy793
    Simplysavvy793 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old and I am finally motivated enough to make a change! Looking for some new friends to keep motivated and to motivate me in my journey! Add me so we can begin this journey together!☺️
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Could always use new friends! I think I have about 2 or 3 people that comment on my status updates lol. Could use some more!
  • kalehmazoo
    kalehmazoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends! Flexible dieters, lifters, anyone :)
  • montanamegs
    montanamegs Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    :) Meee!
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I need new friends I fell off the wagon over xmas and I need back on the train. add me