Eating at Taco Bell, what would you order ?

Options

Replies

• momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Love Taco Bell :)

Old-

3 hard shell taco supremes
    largest cup of regular pepsi

New order-
    3 hard shell taco supremes
    water
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Compare what the old you would order, and what the now / new you would order

Make sure to include the macros and calories !

I'd order 2 double decker tacos. The old me would order 2 double decker tacos. It's my favorite thing they have (since they discontinued the tostada) and I rarely go there so when I do, I have it.

I don't know the macros or calories but I'm sure they have a website.

I miss the tostada
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I think I go to Taco Bell maybe once a year. There is an overabundance of tex-mex in the area and not that many Taco Bells. Haven't gone this calendar year yet.

When I did go,I would order a

Chicken Quesadilla 520 cal 28g fat 27g protein 4g fiber
    If I was super hungry, I would add a Crispy taco 170cal 10g fat 8g protein 3g fiber
    and Cinnamon Twists 170 cal 7g fat 1g protein 1g fiber

Total 860 cal 45g fat 36 protein 8g fiber

Not too bad since I was in maintenance which is somewhere between 2200-3500 calories per day.

If I went now, I would probably order the same thing, I would make sure it fit in my macros which would mean I would need to eat a chicken breast (for protein) and fruits/veggies the rest of the day (for fiber/low cal).
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Toilet paper ...
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    I'd go home and make burritos. Nobody in my family would be happy with a Taco Bell choice.

If locked inside a Taco Bell with zombies roaming the streets, I'd try out their latest inventions. Doritos whatever shells, chalupas, etc. The bonus is I could then smear that crap all over my body and blend in while shambling through the streets to a safer location.
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Fresco style tacos are 150 calories a piece and a black bean burrito is 200
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    h134677C7
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fresco Chicken Soft Tacos
    Calories: 150
    Protein: 11g
    Fiber: 2g
    Fat: 3.5g
    Carbohydrates: 18
    Calories per protein gram: 13.64

They're not too horrible.

i did this x2 and a diet coke when i went with a friend of mine about a month or so ago. the old me was never into taco bell, so i was at a loss when she suggested we eat there. i just ordered the item with the least amount of stuff in it, figured it wouldn't be that bad...it actually tasted ok.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i think we have taco bells here but i'm not totally sure...wait yes i am. it's a p.i.t.a. to get to though... anyway. i eat at taco bell once a year on the road trip to a trade show every june. i eat whatever strikes my fancy that day. i always have a regular crunchy taco though. i like the texture and it is the only time i every cross paths with a crunch taco.
  • JodieP13
    JodieP13 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    :love: ...great... now all I want is Taco Bell.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    h134677C7

That clogged artery looks delicious.
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    2 double decker supremes, until one day I found a mealworm in my taco. I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it.
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Chicken Cantina Bowl - friggin awesome!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    h134677C7

Mmmmm, beefy 5 layer burrito. Noommm nommmm.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Old me was in love with either the beefy crunch burritos. 2 of them equal 1,000 calories!!! INSANE.

IIFMY, I have 2 soft fresco tacos and a side of pintos (sometimes with cheese, sometimes without).
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    An empty cup so I could fill it with (free) water. Or mayby a coffee, but no idea if the coffee is any good there.
  • juliedee6
    juliedee6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Cantina Bell bowl with chicken, but ask for the dressing and guacamole on the side. They put too much dressing on it. Also, the
    fresco style tacos are only 150 cal each.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I catch dinner at Taco Bell every Wed night.

I order the same foods, just in less quantities.

IIFYM!!!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell: two crunchy tacos 340cal. Rarely eat there except if I'm on the road traveling and pressed for time and can't stop for a sit down meal, it's enough to hold me over :) Lots of hot sauce please!