Thinking of "starting today"? You might want to check this out - pics inside!

Options

Replies

• FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME! Thank you for sharing!
  • RRice15
    Options
    Great job! I started TODAY! :-)
  • Margaret704
    Options
    It's story's like that, that make you feel like it's possible. Thanks for sharing (*)

• simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Great post and advice - start today and be brutally honest with yourself! Congrats on the loss!

20757594.png
  • SweetLifeHarmony
    Options
    Fantastic post! Thanks for the inspiration. And...I think you DID set a record today...didn't you just finish your first ever 5K? That's a record!!
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Man, you guys are making my day!

One more recent one with my insanely awesome wife.... I actually shaved in this picture. Haha.

7kzsj6cucx6k.jpg

• ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post! Thanks for the inspiration. And...I think you DID set a record today...didn't you just finish your first ever 5K? That's a record!!

Good point! :wink:

• lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    ewhip17 wrote: »
    Don't start tomorrow. I spent 10 years starting tomorrow. Start today.

I love this line. It's so true, and directly attacks the mentality that so many people have.

I enjoyed your story and the pictures. I hope you never have to sit out of activities with your children again. Thank you for sharing.
  • elmurillo1
    elmurillo1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Very inspiring.
  • celtictiger73
    celtictiger73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • DayByDayGetStronger
    DayByDayGetStronger Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm still picking up my jaw from the floor after seeing your "after" pics. What a transformation, my friend. You gotta post a profile pic of yourself with a HUGE smile! Your kids are so proud of their dad and so are we on MFP. Hooray for YOU!!
  • performfully
    performfully Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This made me tear up! Wonderful job!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    fantastic job. you should be so proud. you look great.
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This is great! You did so well the pictures show it all. I have already started but now off to the treadmill instead of procrastinating on that (my difficulty.)
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Your story and the accompanying pictures are very inspirational. I hope you never have to sit out of activities with your children again.
    ewhip17 wrote: »
    Don't start tomorrow. I spent 10 years starting tomorrow. Start today.

I especially love this line. It is so true, and directly and concisely attacks the procrastinating, negative attitude that so many people have. It actually makes me tear up a bit. Weight loss really isn't that hard once you get started and commit to it, and this line can apply to any aspiration someone might have-- applying for college, writing a book, starting a business.... Start today!
  • mr3thirty5
    mr3thirty5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! Congrats on reaching your goals.
  • ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So inspiring and just what we all need to see more of here - POSITIVITY & SUCCESS!
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You have inspired many, thanks for sharing. I need to start again and keep at it, slow and steady and not give up and get lazy. Your pictures are amazing. I am sure you feel wonderful compared to before.
  • gkunner
    Options
    Nice job!! You are a great person to emulate. Thanks.
    59230169 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great...time for my husband and me to finally get on board!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!