Females wanting to lose 20-30lbs?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• michelle_howe
    michelle_howe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The last time I stepped on the scale (last year), I was about 185 and I am scared to see where I am at now. I just got engaged (yayy!) and would love to (need to!) lose 40+lbs. I don't know how I am going to give up the fast food, chicken wings & beer though! (vegetables suck!) ho hum.... where am I going to find this willpower?!!?!?
  • RuthGriffin5
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and around 187lbs thanks to a stressful semester at uni followed by an indulgent Christmas. I'm hoping MFP really makes a difference this time round, trying to get back into tracking every day and really want to lose 20-30lbs - preferably 30! Just need to start losing it. I'd love to have some more friends on here for motivation and encouraging each other!
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and hoping to lose about 20 pounds to get down to 115. Add me if you want. :)
  • lynnetteis40
    Options
    That my goal 20lbs
  • pooja_mittal
    pooja_mittal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in same boat, I am 35 years old, 5'2" and 153lbs. I need to lose 30 lbs. Keep me in the loop
  • traceynewell7
    Options
    smreid88 wrote: »
    Looking to find some females that are fairly close to their weight loss goal by 20-30lbs.

I'm 5'7" and fluctuate between 165 & 170lbs.

Anyone in the same boat?

Yes, thats exactly where I'm at! I am 5' 3"
    I need to up my running to 8 miles
    Im due to graduate in november this year, but i want that body before then. Lol

• xSydney_Raynex
    xSydney_Raynex Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 23, 5'1" and my current weight is 167...Starting weight was 175, Goal weight is 130. I've got just over 30 lbs left! would really like to have more friends that are in the same situation. Add me and feel free to message, so we can keep each other motivated!
  • majupany
    majupany Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Im in the same situation here
  • xoxsahara
    xoxsahara Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    5'3" I've actually lost 20 and have about 20/25 more to go so yay! :)
  • veemcee
    veemcee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 5'7 and I'm currently 171..Starting weight 185. I'm trying to get down to 150 and build muscle along the way. :)
  • netloss99
    Options
    Hi I am 5'9" and 175 lbs at 47 years old. I want to lose at least 20 lbs and improve my blood pressure.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me!

I'm 5'1" trying to lose 20lbs.

I log everyday and have an open diary. :smile:
  • murphyocean
    murphyocean Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5' 6" and 180 lbs. The heaviest I've been..oh my. My goal is to lose 25 lbs. Have lost 4 lbs so far... Feel free to add me. :)
  • 333krissy
    333krissy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi , I got 2o more pounds to lose