30 day squat challenge anyone?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Sexijamrock
    Options
    Yes, I'm in! Did my 50 squats this morning....and I'm doing the 30 day AB challenge as well!! And running everyday for 40 minutes whoop whoop!!
  • Sexijamrock
    Options
    :wink: :smile:
    Yes, I'm in! Did my 50 squats this morning....and I'm doing the 30 day AB challenge as well!! And running everyday for 40 minutes whoop whoop!!
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day 10 -- 105 squats -- Done!

Although I think I might have done 110. Lost count! :wink:
  • samfan121
    samfan121 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm on day 15 and my legs definitely feel stronger and my lower abs feel tighter too.

However I've got a slight ache in the back of my right thigh a lot of the time (I've noticed if I don't concentrate I put more of my weight on that leg than the left) and I keep getting a flash of heat in the muscle. It's not exactly painful, just slightly uncomfortable.

Have I overdone it? Anyone else getting this?
  • Sophi301
    Sophi301 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm late but I'm in!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm late but I'm in!

There is now a group for this challenge. Either click on 'Groups' above and request to join, or PM the OP of this thread and ask her to send you an invite.
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ok...I'm all caught up. I did day 11 and 13 today.
  • woolygrandma123
    woolygrandma123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Still doing it,,all up to date, still enjoying it.
  • Catsy11
    Catsy11 Posts: 2
    Options
    Very late to the group but fancying giving this a try as part of my "get fit" campaign!!
    How have people found this? Any tips? Most importantly does it give results?
    Will be starting on the plan tonight along with abs and general fitness training so hoping it works!
  • Fredderfy
    Fredderfy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and do this! How do you manage to fit 250 squats in one day?!
  • lovedbyshawn
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm on 3 day. I'm still alive, who knew!
  • aanderson317
    aanderson317 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jadehollier
    jadehollier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started on June 1st before seeing this post! We're almost done! I really like my progress so far ;)
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've gotten my days all mixed up. I've been squatting on rest days and missing days when I should be squatting. But I'm on track today! My 180 squats are done! And surprisingly easy.
  • Britz24
    Britz24 Posts: 6
    Options
    Up to day 17 loving it!
  • skese51
    skese51 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi every one its my first day and i did 100 squats. Im excited.