Opinion-Big hips with small(ish) waist-attractive or not?

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Apparently Im built like a man then with a hip waist ratio 26/32

:sad:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

I'm pretty sure not one single person said anything like that.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member

I'm pretty sure not one single person said anything like that.

but..but..I need a hug.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    I am with you completely, my hips are huge but at this point they are all bones, there is no way to make them smaller at all. My husband tells me it is very attractive, big hips, small waist and big boobs. I must be very hot lmao.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    serena you look great I like all sorts of body types just make sure you have an *kitten*
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    obviously an hourglass/curvy figure is attractive to most people. did you really need to make a whole post about it?
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    I think it is! I have a 23 inch waist and 34 inch hips/booty (muscular and firm). Always gotten lots of compliments on my waist and booty.

Would love to see some booty pics :)
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    I've always had wider hips and a small waist. My husband's always loved it. He's loving it now that the waist is getting thinner again too. There's types of everyone. How you feel about it is the most important opinion.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Can't believe I just read this whole thread, but yeah....there are men out there that love every body type. An hourglass figure is pretty up there in terms of desirability. I'm 37-28-39 and have never had any complaints.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Better be. :tongue:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Again, different guys/girls are attracted to different things. We don't all like the same thing.

However, I do personally really like a nice hip-to-waist ratio.
  • tressieazbill
    tressieazbill Posts: 59 Member
    I do as well.. i will never be a size 2 but i had my kids super easy and aparently wide hips helped with that.
  • Tenmidwest
    Tenmidwest Posts: 1,369 Member
    Wide hips are a plus for many reasons :)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Its not that I can't find other shapes attractive, but I have always been drawn to a female with this build.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    I have the classic hour glass figure and wouldn't ever trade it. I ♥ my curves, even if they are smaller curves... 39-30-38
  • Got the big hips as well. 38"-31"-41" working on reducing them a bit.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Yes, very.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Even though I have toned up, I definitely still have a booty -- firm enough, yet enough to grab onto. LOL. I am okay with my proportions (32/33 - 25 - 34) and am continuing to tone up, but I do like the curves that I have. I have only become okay with my body in recent years, or maybe in recent months...
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    serena you look great I like all sorts of body types just make sure you have an *kitten*
    I have one, he is at home. :bigsmile:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Wide hips are a plus for many reasons :)
    Leverage?