Options
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    SideSteel wrote: »
    In4 dirty protein.

Skype, now.

You going to show me what dirty protein is?

IIFYM

I usually manage to make it fit - quite well in fact. It's a talent of mine.

<internet high five>
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    In4 dirty protein.

Skype, now.

You going to show me what dirty protein is?

IIFYM

I usually manage to make it fit - quite well in fact. It's a talent of mine.

<internet high five>

:wink:
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »

It's such a shame that you've found a group of people that are REALLY GOOD at the thing you want to do and you are disrespecting and burning bridges!

I don't think he's burning bridges, I'm pretty sure he lives under one and only let's you cross if you answer his riddle.
    Well played sir

You gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boy's soul!
  • tvicary112
    Options
    In my opinion, it sounds like you are doing the wrong exercises. If you want to gain wait, from a dudes perspective, you need to lift more and do less cardio. The issue is that all exercises burn fat. Women don't gain like men do so you will only gain for so long before it becomes strength and toning exercises. It sounds like you have a high motabalism so you still need to eat more. 2000 calories is a balanced daily value. To gain weight you need to exceed that. I think you have the right mindset, you just need to adapt your exercises to fit your goal.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    tvicary112 wrote: »
    In my opinion, it sounds like you are doing the wrong exercises. If you want to gain wait, from a dudes perspective, you need to lift more and do less cardio. The issue is that all exercises burn fat. Women don't gain like men do so you will only gain for so long before it becomes strength and toning exercises. It sounds like you have a high motabalism so you still need to eat more. 2000 calories is a balanced daily value. To gain weight you need to exceed that. I think you have the right mindset, you just need to adapt your exercises to fit your goal.

What does the bolded mean? (I agree with the, eat more bit, just not sure what else you're saying)

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    What??????

[jackiechan.gif]
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    If you want to gain wait, from a dudes perspective, you need to lift more and do less cardio.

I'd like this to be addressed- from a 'dudes perspective'???
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Excellent post, would read again. 10/10.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

Excellent post, would read again. 10/10.

Das it, really dough.