i'm eating more but still losing weight

Options

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    I'm betting Sara posts in here again. For science.

I'm just hanging out waiting for SS.

You think he's gonna share?

I was kinda hoping!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    ok...I am out, this is ridiculous. I now owe SideSteel noodz as he won the bet!!

Brb....texting SideSteel

Can you pass them my way too bro?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for the answer as to how food has zero nutritional value.

As well as seeing support for the statement "Soda is linked to prostate, processed meats to heart disease, diet soda to obesity and a whole slew of problems"

And that bb'ers all eat clean

And that "fast food' is going to leave you riddled with cancer and disease

And that broccoli is more beneficial than a "damn brownie" in every situation

And what is toxic 'food' - and how is it toxic

Also would love to know why its better to consume pesticides than eat junk all the time.

As well as the repeated question as who is suggesting to eat 'junk food' all the time.

Still waiting for answers to these, but I am expected to support an assertion I did not even make...

Wow....

Really? How is a brownie more beneficial than broccoli? Explain that to me?

When I have had a lot of fiber already in the day, and full, am about to lift and have hit my micros, need a bit more fats to hit my macros is only one of many many situations when it would be.

Also....sill waiting.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

As well as seeing support for the statement "Soda is linked to prostate, processed meats to heart disease, diet soda to obesity and a whole slew of problems"

Also would love to know why its better to consume pesticides than eat junk all the time.

As well as the repeated question as who is suggesting to eat 'junk food' all the time.

Still waiting for answers to these, but I am expected to support an assertion I did not even make...

Wow....

If you are looking for fats, pleasure, or bulking. A brownie beats broccoli. Or even quick energy as a cyclist.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    I'm betting Sara posts in here again. For science.

I'm just hanging out waiting for SS.

He has been in but is too sensible to come back to this ridiculousness I think
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    When bbers are in competition, what foods do they? Just wondering? Do they eat junk food whenever they want?

Do you know any?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    ok...I am out, this is ridiculous. I now owe SideSteel noodz as he won the bet!!

Brb....texting SideSteel

Haven't you heard though....my profile pic apparently isn't even me.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Wow....

If you are looking for fats, pleasure, or bulking. A brownie beats broccoli. Or even quick energy as a cyclist.

Context...apparently its a hard concept.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options

Brb....texting SideSteel

Well, can you share the pictures of not you. It should be an easier mental process.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    edited January 2015
    Options

Wow....

Context...apparently its a hard concept.

Clearly.
    I'm ordering in a restaurant. Looking for a nice dessert. Oh, look some broccoli would go so well with this nice demi-sec white.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yes, most of them everyday eat chicken and potatoes everyday which I don't think is all that great for a good diet. One guy is all natural, 210 pounds but he eats very well, mostly fruits veggies and lean meats, he tries his best to stay away from sugars, sodium and gluten, ( hence where i started getting this thought process) he won first place in all natural but he placed 20 th in the open circuit.
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Nvm…
  • NickDuffy
    NickDuffy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The amount of "bro science" here is actually unbelievable, no wonder half of you dont achieve near your optimal progression.
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Here's another thing with how you guys say I view food in relation to my attempt at bulking. I admitted in the "sweets when bulking" thread that I could stand to increase my intake of vegetables. Meanwhile, there's only but so much more room I have in my appetite to add a lot more food. I can't add a lot more non starchy vegetables (already eat plenty of potatoes) and food I consider to be "unhealthy" to my diet without feeling very full. Most liquid calorie options are out (milk - digestive issues, juice - already enough fruit in my diet, protein shakes -- would have to be lactose free and even then I think I'm getting enough protein). See the problem?

This thread is not about you. Go make your own thread.
    Will do, and will rant away there.

• disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options

Brb....texting SideSteel

Well, can you share the pictures of not you. It should be an easier mental process.

Lolz

• ElizabethMaryam
    ElizabethMaryam Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OP, if you're still following the replies, if you continue to lose weight, even while upping your calories, please mention it to your dr. That was one of the signs that led my drs to test me for hyperthyroidism. It can be serious, so please let your dr know if your weight loss continues, as it could be an indicator of a health issues which needs to be addressed. Hope you start gaining :)
  • ElizabethMaryam
    ElizabethMaryam Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    *edited original comment
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    but that doesn't mean you need to eat all just junk food to get your calories.

Not sure anyone actually believes this anyway...
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    It's funny to see how people get defensive, I'm just merely saying eat food that's good for you, broccoli is better than a damn brownie, energy vs trams fat, macro, micro who cares, I look at sodium, sugar, gluten and gmos, that's all I ate for 35 years, never seen any gains, so why bother, why eat toxic food just to gain a pound of fat then try to burn it off, it sounds like every diet fad out there.

Clearly you have no understanding of human physiology...