Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I guess I Need to just take a lollipop picture then!!! :D
  • complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Or -if you keep on having problems - get your thyroid function checked by doctor

I agree with this quote. It could be something such as Hyperthyroidism, or another medical condition. I suggest that you go to the doctor, and tell them what is going on.
  • beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I'd like to volunteer for the position of lollipop.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    yeaaaahhhhh

unnnhnnnnnnn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA

he he he
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Curious about planetfitness, so I googled it and found lots of credible info that they have pizza night ... Even touted as a good business idea to increase business ...

http://www.businessinsider.com/free-pizza-propelled-planet-fitness-gym-growth-2014-3

Also, I've seen and eaten the pizza, although I did not eat the Tootsie rolls, as I think they're gross.

Tootsie rolls *are* gross. Chocolate flavored waxiness.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Amazing that you disappear when pressed for explanations on what you said and are ask for pictures.

Also, not sure how you have the nerve to sit in this section trying to tell everyone they are wrong when you make threads like this.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10048990/ectomorphs#latest

So basically you either are trolling or you don't know what you're talking about.

"or"?

0fc.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

True story.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    Ok I finally got caught up in this thread. Now I'm going to go get caught up in my inbox if you know what I'm saying.

No, I don't know what you're saying. Can you explain it to me? The best way, IMHO, is to just forward me the stuff in your inbox. Keep, it simple for me, though - just the pictures.

Thanks, bro.
  • FINAO30
    FINAO30 Posts: 13
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    im just wondering what kind of foods you are eating to meet your caloric requirements? reason i ask is that when i first started a bulking diet i was eating dirty all the time and never put so much as a pound on despite the fact that i was consuming 4/5000 cals per day, it was only when i started eating proper clean food which is much harder to meet calorie goals that i started to gain.

that makes no sense….eat less calorie dense foods to gain weight????? sayy whhhaaaattt????
    Where does it say eat less calorie dense food? I said i replaced junk food with proper clean food, of course i had to eat more of it.
    when i stopped eating junk and replaced it with rice, nuts, brown bread, tuna etc. Etc. Etc. I started gaining weight
  • FINAO30
    FINAO30 Posts: 13
    Options
    FINAO30 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    im just wondering what kind of foods you are eating to meet your caloric requirements? reason i ask is that when i first started a bulking diet i was eating dirty all the time and never put so much as a pound on despite the fact that i was consuming 4/5000 cals per day, it was only when i started eating proper clean food which is much harder to meet calorie goals that i started to gain.

that makes no sense….eat less calorie dense foods to gain weight????? sayy whhhaaaattt????
    Where does it say eat less calorie dense food? I said i replaced junk food with proper clean food, of course i had to eat more of it.
    when i stopped eating junk and replaced it with rice, nuts, brown bread, tuna etc. Etc. Etc. I started gaining weight

I agree
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Well, this is a new one. Most threads have people saying that junk food makes you gain weight. Now apparently clean foods do and junk food does not.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    In4 dirty protein.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    In4 dirty protein.

Skype, now.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    In4 dirty protein.

Skype, now.

You going to show me what dirty protein is?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Well, this is a new one. Most threads have people saying that junk food makes you gain weight. Now apparently clean foods do and junk food does not.

This whole thread confuses me...
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    In4 dirty protein.

Skype, now.

IIFYM
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    In4 dirty protein.

Skype, now.

IIFYM

I usually manage to make it fit - quite well in fact. It's a talent of mine.
  • jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options

It's such a shame that you've found a group of people that are REALLY GOOD at the thing you want to do and you are disrespecting and burning bridges!

I don't think he's burning bridges, I'm pretty sure he lives under one and only let's you cross if you answer his riddle.