Bulking – A Complete Guide For Beginners

Options

Replies

• Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    All the answers lie here on this thread....
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Bump back to the first page

This is really needed information by the looks of the posts we have been seeing lately.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    And we sticky now friends. New comers, enjoy the read, take your time with it and ask questions if you need. There are plenty of people here that can and will respond with helpful answers.

Gratz on the sticky status. This thread deserves it.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    ha, awesome! They made it a sticky!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Yay!! It got stickied :smiley:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I just noticed this too. Yay :)
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Great post MrM27!
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I understand! Lots of good info!
  • marcorostam
    Options
    Seth1825 wrote: »
    Great post MrM27!

• CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    This was extremely helpful, thank you for sharing. I'm not quite at the point to begin bulking yet, but I know where I'll be turning to for info once I am.
  • May33338
    May33338 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this incredible thread, it's answered so many, or rather, all the questions I had about bulking. :D
  • madinalaska
    Options
    The WAVES! Haha that cleared up on why I'm currently stuck! Great read.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Great read. Makes me think I should consider bulking. I have been riding the newbie gains train and figured a bulk would be more effective after the gains are over. Now not too sure.
  • pclabactive
    Options
    I am slightly confused... For a male you recommend 400-500 Calories. My breakfast consists of more than that. How do I survive off such a small caloric intake when I'm 24 and working in construction? Just some perspective too, I'm 6'3 and 160 lbs with a metabolism like a laser chamber.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    I am slightly confused... For a male you recommend 400-500 Calories. My breakfast consists of more than that. How do I survive off such a small caloric intake when I'm 24 and working in construction? Just some perspective too, I'm 6'3 and 160 lbs with a metabolism like a laser chamber.

That's a surplus not a total. If that's what you got then you should really reread.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options

Reading: you're doing it wrong!