Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew what I want for dinner
    Ok, you know exactly what you crave. Sadly, eating said item brings you not only past your cals/macros today but for the rest of the year. Yikes!
    I now wish my head AND back would let up.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, your head and back let up, they let up supporting you. Your back is now a noodle and your head is now empty. So sad.

I wish I could have bacon for every meal.
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    Granted, and then you began to grub around and grunt

Wish I could be God Almighty
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    granted you are the god almighty of the slug world, your powers are boundless, you can leave a slimmy trail wherever you please, hallelujah

I wish i had a Pet Dragon
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Granted, but it devours all of the people who are dear to you, plus all other pets you may have.

I wish I had the power to read minds
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, you can now read the minds of every pervert on earth, eew!

I wish I could fly.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Granted, you can now fly in your new mosquito form. Good luck living off of blood for the rest of your life!

I wish I had some coffee.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Granted, but it tastes like tar which you will learn to like very much and start asking for cups of hot tar...

I wish for all the money and power in the world and that all the little children will stand and hold hands and sing in harmony.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted - you have all the money and power in the world and the kids are singing but you have been sent on a mission to mars and have no access to anything earthly -- enjoy your years in that space capsule.

I wish it was Friday afternoon already!
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, Friday afternoon. You now have the entire family for the holiday weekend. ALL of them, staying at your house demanding food, entertainment and clean towels. Get busy!

I wish I had enough calories for cake today.
  • lichic25
    lichic25 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Granted but now you have to eat ONLY lettuce for the rest of the week

I wish I could take off from work for the next year and travel around the world
  • kjm3579
    Options
    You can, as you have been terminated and are free to travel since you came home and found the sheriff left all of your belongings at the curb. However, you only have $10 a day to spend on your travels.

I wish I was married to a super model.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: you are now. But, just like you, she spends every moment wishing she was too. And she also spends more than you earn. Weird how that happens. Somehow it's just not as great as you thought it would be. Hmmm.

Wish: the goldfish would speak
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you're goldfish is speaking, and boy does he have a foul mouth. He uses four letter words that make a sailor blush all day and most of the night.

I wish I was young again.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, you are now eternally 2 years old and having the worst case of the terrible 2's. No one want to be near you.

I wish I had this week to do over again.
  • lichic25
    lichic25 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Granted. You have now fallen into a "Groundhog Day" situation and will relive the same week over and over again.

I wish I was on a beach right now
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Granted. You are on South Beach in Miami with hoardes of "Spring Breakers". One is puking right next to you.

I wish I had self control.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you have the worlds best self control however the rest of the world has lost theirs and all h**l is breaking loose around you.

I wish I could live on a tropical island.
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    Granted, but there ain't no other life there, and no-one ever visits and you die a lonely old man

I wish I could live forever
  • gonebeast
    gonebeast Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Granted but everyone u love will die before u and it'll always be so

I wish I could not age but still be able to die