Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: but you asked wrong- so you get granted a dance off. You've got no rhythm. You lose stone cold. Girl, go practice your moves. Next time, bring it!

Wish: the flash mob at my door would just go away already!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, the mob just left because Bill Gates is giving out free cash to all flash mob members -- too bad they had to skip you.......

I wish my life was a whole lot simpler .......
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, it is simple, simply awful. The flash mob has taken up residence at your house, demanding clean clothes, clean beds, fresh food and entertainment, plus throw in the fact that they now have Bill Gates' money and are unwilling to share.

I wish I had enough calories left for cake.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you do, but you can only be served edible caked-on clown makeup, that you get the option of licking off scary clown faces. (Suggest you take a pass. Here, have some almonds).

Wish: that suspicious clown car parked outside of Blue's place was not full of plotting crazy clowns.
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Granted: you do, but you can only be served edible caked-on clown makeup, that you get the option of licking off scary clown faces. (Suggest you take a pass. Here, have some almonds).

Wish: that suspicious clown car parked outside of Blue's place was not full of plotting crazy clowns.

Granted. The clowns aren't in the car. They're in your room. Under your bed. And just before you sleep at night, they crawl out and stand around you like some ritual sacrificial circle, eyes bloodshot, rivulets of black and red teary makeup streaming down their pained and painted faces. Ghastly smiles splitting their heads in two as if they were about to feast. There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight.

Sweet dreams.

I wish I didn't get pulled back into this nightmare inducing thread. ;)
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you are not part of this thread, indeed you are not part of any thread because you have gone back in time to 1450 and there is not even a thought of a computer or the internet - have fun farming in the wilderness.

I wish I have a million dollars to play with.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Granted...you can play with it all you want but not spend it
    Enjoy your monopoly money

I wish I owned a tropical island
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Granted, but you don't have any way to get there.

I wish I would get money back on my tax return
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, but now you are one of the less that .01% that get audited. Now they are questioning the money you spent on fitness clothes for work. You are now in debt to the IRS for more than you made last year.

I wish I had the evening to myself.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: the evening is yours. Only, this is a twisted immortal game called "The Evening" where you have to make split second decisions about who lives & who dies, who is right and who is wrong, you must even out all the light & dark in the souls of the world, and create balance. But only for tonight. Tomorrow you can make popcorn & slack off with the rest of us.

Wish: she makes good choices
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Granted she makes great choices for everyone but her mfp friends...we are doomed...doomed I tell ya :o
    I wish chocolate had no calories
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    (Me too!)
    Granted but it also has no antioxidant power or flavor. Yumm!
    I wish to get well and out of this silly hospital!
  • JiveDoc
    JiveDoc Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Granted...but no more morphine for you.

I wish someone would take me to a tropical island and teach me to surf.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted. . . but now you are a surfing manic all surfing, only surfing all day every day. All weather and when there are no waves you sit on the beach wailing to anyone who will listen. Such a waste.

I wish I could spend the morning at the gym.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Granted...but the gym is closed today.......

I wish I could improve my muscle tone without working out...

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Granted, but the muscle tone fizzles out after 24 hours and leaves you with Stretch Armstrong limbs..

I wish I could clone my self and make one my clones a maid (need to clean my house URGHHH)...
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    Denied, the calorie burn from cleaning your house will help you

I wish I could remain normal when there's a full moon
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you can stay normal with the full moon, but you are already a wolf in name & photo - so that's normal for you. You also get a bump up to Alfa so lead that pack- there's a squirrel or something to chase.

Wish: the Easter bunny liked me best
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    Granted, but then I eat the Easter Bunny

Wish I could be a Vampire instead
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Denied, you are allergic to blood and die...

I wish I could twinkle my nose like B'Witched and just make things happen (and things that are useful, purposeful, meaningful)...