Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, no one comes so that ruins everyones sex life thanks to your wish. You are not very popular now.

I wish it was Friday already.
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »
    Granted, no one comes so that ruins everyones sex life thanks to your wish. You are not very popular now.

I wish it was Friday already.

Granted, it's Friday the 13th and you're a nubile, oversexed ditz at Camp Crystal Lake. You steal away to bone the hottest counselor at camp one night and that's when you hear it ...

CH-ch-ch-ch ... Ha-ha-ha-ha ...

Echoing over your grunts and moans.

Enjoy that last frolic. You're about to be a sex-ka-bob.

I wish I could afford the Apple Watch
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you can now afford the Apple Watch, however just after you buy it you discover 6 other companies that are offering a better watch and you can't afford to buy any of them.

I wish I could go home, get some sleep, and not work tomorrow.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, go home get some sleep then you will no longer have job so. . . . no work tomorrow. You knew it had to go that way.
    I wish I had won the $7,000.00 week for life.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    You do, then get robbed on the first day. As for your chosen loved one who should get his/hers later, the PCH people get the wrong address and cheat him/her out of a big blessing.
    I wish bad things quit happening to decent people.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    You do, then get robbed on the first day. As for your chosen loved one who should get his/hers later, the PCH people get the wrong address and cheat him/her out of a big blessing.
    I wish bad things quit happening to decent people.

Granted. Bad things now only happen to bad people but good things also only happen to bad people as well. Decent people, however, are summarily exterminated under a new, evil world order where these people are no longer seen as decent, they are simply viewed as weak. Their weakness is a drag on society as the march towards galactic domination moves forth. The grays don't put up with weaklings. Why should we!?

I wish I had taken my medication this morning.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Granted: Now you are too normal and no longer Goofy and Fun!

I wish I wasnt so Goofy sometimes! I just cant help myself, Baby I was born this way! :stuck_out_tongue:
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted: Now you are too normal and no longer Goofy and Fun!

I wish I wasnt so Goofy sometimes! I just cant help myself, Baby I was born this way! :stuck_out_tongue:

Granted. You are no longer goofy. However you are Goofy, the nightmarish Disney dog-creature come to freakish life. What was once an endearing character to children everywhere becomes a living, breathing entity in you. Unfortunately instead of being met with hugs and kisses, children run from you shrieking in fear at your all too real dog features, incessant drooling and indecipherable barking albeit in an exaggerated souther drawl.

I wish I didn't frighten children when I said hello.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted now they follow you where ever you go. You get no peace no privacy, not even a moment to run to the bathroom. Hold it and smile.

I wish I had enough calories today for cake.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted. You have enough calories left for a massive two tier cake with your favorite filling and icing. Your mouth unfortunately no longer exists. You draw nourishment from the air and the sight of food is simply torture for you. The old adage holds true ... For you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I wish my down time during work was more plentiful.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: every 10 minutes at work, you must down dog or die. Yoga with a fatal twist. Stop asking for things you don't really want. Oh, and you have to wear girls yoga pants. Always.

Wish: there were boy yoga pants
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Granted
    etc_lululemon39__01__630.jpg

I wish I enjoyed Yoga more!
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted: every 10 minutes at work, you must down dog or die. Yoga with a fatal twist. Stop asking for things you don't really want. Oh, and you have to wear girls yoga pants. Always.

Wish: there were boy yoga pants

Granted. Boys yoga pants are the new craze. And they're see through. Every make on the planet wears them from the toddler to the septuagenarian ... And they're not as supportive as the girls' yoga pants so things hang freely. Because the pants keep other things in place, fitness goes by the wayside. Society goes a little lax with male nudity and eventually men stop wearing clothes altogether. There is not enough eye bleach in the universe to save you now.

I wish Santa would bring me what I want already
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Love the images FFF! (I take it back, please...!)

Granted: Santa brings you what you want, well- he starts to. Then, realizes you have always been & will always remain on the naughty list, despite your best efforts. Which aren't many. So, to the dismay of all the MFPers he brings you a lifetime supply of shirts. Stop crying, ladies, recall he WILL be wearing those yoga pants.

Wish: the tears would all dry up
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, the tears all dry up, and everyone becomes as dry as the Sahara -- now you can't go out of the house because everyone blames you for the parched condition.

I wish I would have an easy day at work......
  • cblue315
    Options
    You would have an easy day at work, but you are your own worst enemy, making work for yourself and others all day. Busy work, cleaning ever cleaning, making notes, verifying notes, memos and more memos all saying you need to increase the difficulty as well as the amount of work. Until there is nothing but work and more work.

I wish for a peaceful night's sleep.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    You get that peaceful nights sleep and your going to need it because you will have an adrenaline rush all day burning up more and more energy.

I wish it was Friday afternoon already!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: fast forward to Friday the 13th. Freddy & Jason versus you. No one is betting on you. Practice some defense moves & run in a zig zag pattern. Good luck. Sigh.

Wish: the evil had not been unleashed
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted. You've kept the evil bottled up inside of yourself. It festers and grows within you. You become the most hateful being on, above or below the planet. Physical manifestations include a wicked goatee, horns and leathery batwings as well as cloven hooves and a tail.

Hail CindySatan!

I wish I had some holy water.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    LOL! Awesome. My well due promotion at last.

Granted: you've got the holy water & you can give it your best effort to defeat me, but I am taking over the world. I already printed the apocalypse t-shirts. What size did you need, again? Everyone always wants swag at these things. Satan's work is never done.

Wish: I could get a team of demon helpers. At low pay, of course.