Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted - you have a team of demon helpers who are helping you open up an access into the bottomless pit -- guess who will be their first guest .....

I wish this nice weather would stay around permanently.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, permanent nice weather, but nice is now defined by CindySatan. Yikes, watch out.

I wish I had one of those apocalypse t-shirts.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    You do have one of those shirts but only because the end of times has finally come and you are given a front row seat to witness the events - hope you enjoy the pain, terror, and death.

I wish it was Friday already.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Granted:: but now its Groundhog Day and you ain't bill Murray
  • kjm3579
    Options
    And since you didn't make a wish I can't grant you anything, so happy nothing to you today....

I wish I was laying on a nude beach on a tropical island with a 30 year old hot woman.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Always young women with you! Granted but she is 9 months pregnant with twins and needs her feet rubbed constantly.

I wish I had a few days at a lake house.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you have a few days at the lake house that is share with the Loch Ness Monster -- hope you brought lots of food because Nessy is hungry.

I wish I could go camping and relax for a while.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »
    Granted, you have a few days at the lake house that is share with the Loch Ness Monster -- hope you brought lots of food because Nessy is hungry.

Granted. You relax for awhile. Relaxing is so nice you fall asleep for a quick nap without putting your food away first. The smell attracts the campground bears, and they want your picnic basket. Wake up! Relaxation time is over!

I wish my friends had more time to chat today. I'm SO BORED!
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »

Granted. You relax for awhile. Relaxing is so nice you fall asleep for a quick nap without putting your food away first. The smell attracts the campground bears, and they want your picnic basket. Wake up! Relaxation time is over!

I wish my friends had more time to chat today. I'm SO BORED!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    They do, but now you don't have time

I wish I hadn't forgotten coffee at the store
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you didn't forget coffee. In fact, that is all you bought, cases and cases of coffee while you forgot everything else. Too bad you are out of toilet paper!

I wish it would be 4 pm already....
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Granted, but you jumped up to high celebrating and bumped your head causing a concussion that made you forget why you needed it to by 4pm already.

I wish I could fly...
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, you can now fly but that is the only way you can now travel. Causes problems moving from room to room in the house. You now have a concussion from hitting your head so often on the door jambs. Why did you want to fly?

I wish I could live today over again and get it right this time.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: you get to live the day over again & get it right. But, you only get this opportunity because you have been raised from the dead by a voodoo priestess who made this happen at the frantic request of your best friend, who accidentally killed you with her terrible, fatal cooking errors. Drano should never be kept next to the spice rack. Today: get it right- order a pizza.

Wish: I could find that missing clue
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you find the missing clue but you have no idea what it goes to..... oh well!

I wish I lived on a tropical island and could spend my days relaxing and working out
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    granted, but you'd probably end up lonely and broke

i wish i was taller
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you have now started to grow again and will continue to get taller, hope you can find clothes in your new sizes.....

I wish work was over for today
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Attempting to give this thread CPR....it's vital signs have been dropping.

Granted: your work for that day was done seven days ago. Pretty much wasted a wish. Your genie is rolling his eyes. You can do better.

Wish: all the many city fountains flowed with spiked kool-aid & all the bankers rolled up their suit pants & waded in. And I took pictures to post on the interweb and it went viral.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Cindy, swinging by to give you a hand with the CPR. I too am missing this thread. Your wish is just soooo juicy it pains me to have to bash but here is my go at this:
    Wish granted, the post went viral, but it happened on the same day as a KKK - Kompleat Kardashian Kafuffle. The girls stole all the attention, sorry.

I wish all the potholes were filled already.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    They are, with water, enjoy that flat tire!

I wish I had to day off.