Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: you get to throw a fit everytime you read about it. Less trouble to suck it up and just to do the work.

Wish: the full moon wasn't making everyone crazy
  • SexySassyStrong
    SexySassyStrong Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Granted: But you're the only one now and committed to a mental institution :p

Wish: That the weekend was longer than two days
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, your weekend is now eternal Sunday's for the rest of your life. The Blue laws make it impossible to shop and you now resort to scavenging for food and clothing. Happy now?

I wish my kitchen was clean.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: your kitchen is cleaned out....by everyone from the Addicted thread; they got the munchies.

Wish: they could see the light
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Granted: They can see the light but its the headlights of an on coming car. ..ewww thats messy
    I wish snack food had no calories
  • Edgec0mb
    Edgec0mb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Granted, snack food now has neither calories nor taste. Enjoy your tasteless snacks.

I wish I was always fully rested.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Granted...you've kicked the bucket...enjoy your eternal rest...sorry !!!

I wish I owned a jet
  • Edgec0mb
    Edgec0mb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Granted, you own a jet... a toy jet. Enjoy your flight... brrrrmmmmmm

I wish I had a good gaming computer
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Granted you do...but it was stolen property and mid first game the cops raid your house and take it and you......that big dude in your cell says...you wont have time for computer games *wink* :o

I wish I had a personal chef..
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, your personal chef only knows how to make potato based dishes, your carb intake climbs, you regain all your lost weight then some. Welcome to fatland.

I wish I could take a vacation.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you take a vacation upon the Love Boat, where Isac can't make a decent cocktail, The Doc won't stop hitting on you with lame lines, and Julie the perky cruise director has no idea what real fun is. Yes, you make a love connection before last port, but you regret everything & it always ends the same - a big sloppy kiss goodbye from the doc. Ick, as if.

Wish: to enjoy the simple pleasures, comfy at home
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Granted, those are the only things you enjoy now. exciting things happen in friends and family members lives, and you dont enjoy them. eventually, they think you are quite narcissistic because of this. slowly, you lose all your friends, and no one from your family visits, ever. now, theres no more simple pleasures to enjoy because of this. you are all alone, and will never feel any type of pleasure whatsoever.

I wish that when i die, my body is to be burried, so that i can give my molecular energy back to flora and fauna to live, as flora and fauna have given me energy for life
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: that is a cool sentiment. In fact, it's such a great, anticipated idea that you can't wait for death to do it. You have yourself buried alive. Not a single friend tried to talk you out if it. Hmmm. Pushing up daisys.

Wish: the flowers always grow there
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Granted: The wish was "the flowers always grow there".. such an ambiguous sentence. there are now monster-sized venus fly traps that are always growing, never ending in every metropolitan area of North America, Western Europe, and Japan. The flowers always grow there.

I wish that I could physically adapt to any type of environment to live in with no issues, whatsoever.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you are able to physically adapt to any environment, but never adapt socially or emotionally so you are always miserable. Not even Wilson the volleyball will hang out with you. You are only environment- friendly. And you have absolutely no issues....of Sports Illustrated, your favorite magazine.

Wish: the time machine controls were not stuck on 1985
  • cblue315
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Granted they are no longer stuck on 1985 they now roll randomly like a slot machine. No control over you destiny. You roam back and forward through time. You cannot develop friendships or relationships as there is only room for one in your time machine. Lonely life without anyone to hang with. Worst part is you now have no gym membership, no workouts you once again get fat then cannot fit into the time machine. You find yourself stuck in a time where no one speaks your language and are eaten by cannibals.

I wish I had a happier imagination.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: your imagination is now a sunny, happy, sweet place only. Unfortunately, this plays out poorly in the jungle where you live. Killer instincts, quick reflexes & the ability to survive should have played into your priorities somewhere. You are eaten almost immediately by a sweet bunny that overtook you in the circle of life, since you had the survival imagination of a carrot.

Wish: a nice hummus to dip my carrot into
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Granted. It comes in single serve packets that cost $5/serving.

I wish I could ride my bike today
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, you can ride your bike, in the living room. Short ride but there you have it.

I wish I could lay in bed all day and haunt the forums.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you said "haunt" so you know where this is going....unfortunately, the new occupants of your home & bed want you OUT, so who they gonna call....? They Ghost busted you & you land at the local cemetery with a bunch of stiffs. Fortunately, some are familiar faces from MFP who's wishes also ended tragically. Enjoy the forum-like good times.

Wish: that the hills were alive with the sound of music