Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• just_silk
    just_silk Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Granted and now all of those people with super orange tango tans are the new in thing. What have you done?!?

I wish my jumper had full length sleeves instead of 3/4. My arms are cold.
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    just_silk wrote: »
    Granted and now all of those people with super orange tango tans are the new in thing. What have you done?!?

I wish my jumper had full length sleeves instead of 3/4. My arms are cold.

Granted. Your arms have shrunk by a 1/4. Your friends now call you T-Rex. Watching you try to clap is comedy gold.

I wish I could stop laughing long enough to finish typ...
  • Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Granted. Instead of laughing you will now fart uncontrollably every time you are amused.

Wish my feet weren't so cold.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Granted. You've just walked barefoot through red-hot coals.

I wish there were more episodes of "The 100" for me to watch.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options
    Granted. But nobody responds to your awesome threads.

I wish I didn't have to walk to the gym
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: you have to crawl. And do burpees. Go, girl.

Wish: there was not so much traffic for her to dodge along the way.
  • just_silk
    Options
    Granted but now there is just you, slowly walking in front and having burpees coming at you but being unable to step aside.

I wish I could get the song "I just can't get enough" out of my head.
  • brittuhnay
    brittuhnay Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Granted, but then you have your most hated song stuck in your head instead.

I wish I didn't run out of waffles this morning
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Granted: but now whatever you have for breakfast turns into waffles. Hope you like waffles for the rest of your life :smile:

I wish I had a teleportation device and could time travel.

• just_silk
    Options
    Granted but the waffels were sketchy and have now run out of you instead.

I wish the office wasn't so hot.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Ooh, this is easy to ruin. Now it's freezing in there!
    I wish I could get rid of this dumb illness!
  • jaymvita
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »

Granted. Now your illness has mutated into a super intelligent sentient virus that takes over your body and makes you a super mutant, antibiotic-resistant, raging omnipotent Typhoid Mary and everywhere you go, people drop dead and their insides liquefy all over your Mary Janes.

I wish winter was coming.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    zcb94 wrote: »

Granted. Now your illness has mutated into a super intelligent sentient virus that takes over your body and makes you a super mutant, antibiotic-resistant, raging omnipotent Typhoid Mary and everywhere you go, people drop dead and their insides liquefy all over your Mary Janes.

I wish winter was coming.

Granted: Winter is coming. It's personified and it's coming for you. It's hard, cold and it intends to Avalanche you with its full fury. Better wear mittens.

Wish I could drink hot cocoa and watch that.

• jaymvita
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »

Granted but the selfie video of you drinking cocoa goes viral in India and you get 1 billion FR

I wish Forrest Gump still played for Alabama

Granted but little 10 year old Forrest is outmatched especially with those leg braces hampering him. His first snap is an utter disaster that leaves him in worse shape than he was before. The resulting brain damage only allows him to say "Two shoes" before he spits down his chin. And Alabama loses to Clemson.

I wish I didn't already know that I'm going to win tonight Powerball.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options

Granted but the selfie video of you drinking cocoa goes viral in India and you get 1 billion FR

Granted but little 10 year old Forrest is outmatched especially with those leg braces hampering him. His first snap is an utter disaster that leaves him in worse shape than he was before. The resulting brain damage only allows him to say "Two shoes" before he spits down his chin. And Alabama loses to Clemson.

I feel like a horrible person for almost spitting out my coffee while reading this.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options

I feel like a horrible person for almost spitting out my coffee while reading this.

granted: you are not a horrible person for spitting out coffee- you are now an internet celebrity; its on a repeat Internet loop and you will never escape infamy. Make the most of it: Sign a book deal. Get a reality show. Welcome to your new life.

Wish: she could be happy with the simple life.
  • just_silk
    Options

Granted but when you won you don't know it either because Forres's first snap went astray and gave you a head injury which makes you unable to retain any short term memory. Bummer.

I wish I had a cupcake.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted. You have the most succulent cupcake ever baked. It's frosted with the rarest ambrosia frosting, is as moist and tender as can be imagined and tastes like your mouth is having the most rapturous orgasm on the planet ... Too bad you're allergic to eggs, gluten, dairy and oxygen.

I wish I could finish this whole cupcake without having so many mouthgasms.