"4 Weeks Team Challenge" - Join me ;) Jan 17 to febr 13 Just before Valentine's Day

Options

Replies

• mikegriffith79
    mikegriffith79 Posts: 301 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ok its 930 pm on Friday the 16th and no one from my group has responded so the next 10 that go to this link and join team 4 with this info is in and we will work together. I am kinda disappointed. I thought you guys wanted to do this?!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/102292-4-weeks-team-challenge-1-17-2-13

Here is some of the info I'm looking for
    Starting Weight
    Goal Weight for the Challenge be realistic, step by step
    Weekly exercise frequency
    Number of days on your meal plan. ie. If you stick to your diet and your prescribed number of meals for six days and that's your goal great but if you only do it let's say four days then you let me know that information and I'll log it in.
    What do you need most help with
    What inspires you to workout.

I will figure out how to get you to join the group and get your names on the list.

Come on lets make some effort and I will help you!!
    Mike
  • Charityn12
    Options
    @mikegriffith79‌

Mike, if you didn't get any response from your team members, If you don't mind, I will give you Team 14, is already full, in that way I can just have one team.
    Thank you!
  • infinitysmuse
    infinitysmuse Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I responded but understand if it was too late, i can always look out for the next one :)
  • Sexcbysummer13
    Options
    Im in!
  • mikegriffith79
    Options
    Charityn12 wrote: »
    @mikegriffith79‌

Mike, if you didn't get any response from your team members, If you don't mind, I will give you Team 14, is already full, in that way I can just have one team.
    Thank you!

Yup that is cool, should I start a team 14 thread?
  • Rainey05
    Options
    I'm in too! Feel free to add me as well! I need friends to keep me motivated!!!
  • mikegriffith79
    Options
    Ok there is now a Team 14 thread, come in introduce yourselves.
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Ok there is now a Team 14 thread, come in introduce yourselves.

Here is Team 14
    team14mike_zps6b2b4ee6.png

Please get in touch with your captain @mikegriffith79‌

• mikegriffith79
    Options
    Thank you Charityn, you are awsome
  • lindagrimm904
    lindagrimm904 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll do it, what else does it involve?
  • 49Elle
    49Elle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If someone drops out I would love to join in. Sorry I didn't see this team challenge earlier. Elle
  • tkenny479
    tkenny479 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    By v-day 10pounds sounds realistic. I don't own a scale either or a full length mirror. But I still have my acid wash Gloria Vanderbilt that I will fit in again before I throw them away. Do you think they'll come back in style? My cheerleader outfit will be my Halloween outfit God willing.
    good luck everyone.I will be checking back in. Is there to save the thread instead of searching and relying on my fading memory where I posted what.
  • Toggy2014
    Options
    I'm in
  • christyclayton
    Options
    Let's do this! I exercise regularly and eat pretty healthy meals but my problem is snacking on chocolate and sweets throughout the day. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • LemonTank
    LemonTank Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in, too :) I am just not sure how to actually join?
  • RayGray2014
    Options
    I'm in too! How do I join?
  • alstonkendra9
    Options
    Charityn12 wrote: »
    <3 "4 Weeks Team Challenge"

4weekschallenge_zps802b3308.jpg

This is not a one time '4 weeks challenge', the challenge will go on in cycles of 4 weeks until we reach our goals. And you decide the amount of weight you want to lose weekly or monthly. I have seen all kind of diets where people lose tons of pounds in a short time, like in juicing plans and I have seen others where people enjoy the long road. Whichever fits you, go for it! But we need to be objective and for this, numbers will talk weekly.

We all know what we have to do in order to lose weight, we just need lots of Motivation and Support from others trying to achieve similar goals. In my case I have to lose at least 30Lbs to feel comfortable again in my own body and also with my BMI ;)

Some important daily topics:
    Are you following a specific meal plan?
    How many glasses of water are you planning to drink daily?
    How much time are you going to put into your workout?

For me these are the most important basis to focus in order to accomplish our goals, and tons of motivation!!!
    Pyramidhealthy1_zps31abe6c8.jpg

If anybody wants to join me, please feel free to do it. I had an ok breakfast, but after reading some posts in this great App :) I got so motivated, now I plan to have a great fit day for the rest of this day.
    Remember we start on Saturday, get your refrigerator ready, workout clothes, your notebook and plan ahead. Review your plan first thing every morning, I plan to do it to remind myself why I am doing this, to stay focus on my goal, to be disciplined in this Weightloss Journey.

DisciplinedGirly_zps4fd8a1f4.jpg[
  • alstonkendra9
    Options
    I want to join this challenge really need to get off some pounds
  • nlwest78
    nlwest78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Grace77447722
    Grace77447722 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let's do IT. I'm in