"4 Weeks Team Challenge" - Join me ;) Jan 17 to febr 13 Just before Valentine's Day

Options

Replies

• frances_bacon
    frances_bacon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late to join you, I'm in!
  • tanyakgrant
    tanyakgrant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in if I can join as well. My 4-week goal is 10lbs. Currently my exercise plan is walking and jogging until I lose a total is 25lbs. Then I plan on introducing strength training into my routine to lose the last 25.
  • memorykal
    memorykal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One day late.I'm in. startet yesterday.
  • strive58
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I agree with fitness, water and some sort of diet plan. Mine is "no or very limited processed foods" Lots of water, vegies and fruit. Workout strenuously twice per week, moderately the rest. Aiming for 7000 steps during week 10-15 steps on weekend. :)
  • AmillB
    AmillB Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in
  • ashleymillerinva
    ashleymillerinva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can do it
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Guys,
    thanks for your interest of joining our teams. We already started the Challenge on Saturday; we have 14 teams or so, this will be our first cycle of 4 weeks and it will be over by Valentine's Day. If you guys are really interested about joining the teams, I would try writing the captains of each team, some teams have still open spots to fill, but that depends on the captain. We need real committed people. Many persons wrote "I am in" and never sent their numbers or goals to fill the Team Stats, it was very frustrating trying to reach those persons. We want people compromised with their goals, with this challenge, we want this to work.

I will contact some people that by their post I can tell they really want to be part of the challenge. I don't have that many open spots. But we will be reloading every 4 weeks, so I am sure we will see each other on the road. For now, let's work hard to get closer to our goals.

Lose_Weight_Woman.jpg

Let's get rid of that extra weight now and forever!
    23_145_12.gif

Good luck everybody!
  • SlimNaty
    SlimNaty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Leapfer
    Leapfer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in a day late but would love the add!
  • SummerStarts
    SummerStarts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A day late, but I'm in! Looking to lose 5-10 pounds
  • baldheadgirlsrock
    baldheadgirlsrock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So I am still doing my own plan but I def would like to join when ever you start back up lemme know what I need to do
  • tkenny479
    tkenny479 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great staying in the right frame of mind and resisting temptations. But I have to ask. Is anyone using diet pills which I hate that jittery feelings I haven't In years but what about these fat burners xantx do they work? Or anything better. I drink diet citrus green teA. Slow results.I hate to admit I'm getting impatient I feel healthier.

• sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    A day or so late as well but I'm also in! I'm going to Paris just after valentines day and would love to lose about 10lbs before then! Lets do this! =) I have spin class tonight and I always feel after spin that I'm more motivated to not snack in the evening since it would "ruin" any of the good I did in spin!
  • emcgunagle
    Options
    I'd like to join...
    How do I know who the captains are?
  • Rachbauerle
    Rachbauerle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, but can't figure out how?? New at this.
  • lahrdaws
    lahrdaws Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A few days late! Can I still do this?!
  • MissLouGal
    Options
    I need to do this too! Count me in!
  • gothikgrrl
    gothikgrrl Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So, I have been assigned a team but when I officially tried to join the group I was denied. So sorry for posting two days late!! I am only two pounds away from my monthly goal!! I am super excited. I forgot that this challenge was by Valentines day, so I'm shooting for 7 pounds. :)
  • gothikgrrl
    Options
    emrogers, what is that dish you posted a pic of? Looks amazing!!
  • gothikgrrl
    Options
    I did a lot of yogurt today because I had food poisoning on Saturday. I had a small yogurt for breakfast, and a bigger helping with sunflower seeds for dinner. May squeeze in something warm, but we'll see. Also had coffee and Gatorade.