Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

We broke up because...

Options

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    She's always complaining about other not being appreciated
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    he complained about everything, its all he ever did
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    She became a very good custodian of her body and would no longer come out for fresh ice-cream with me. While sad, her new-found self dedication was quite admirable. I'm'a miss my sweet baby Panda :'(
  • ckeilah
    ckeilah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh, where do I begin? Honey, you're great. You're more than great, you are wonderful. And we've had some really good times together, some good laughs, funny moments and touching memories. But there's something missing. We both know it and been avoiding this moment but the time has come. You know what I mean. We need to break up.

This has been coming for a long time. We just don't communicate like we used to. Hell, here I am writing this to you instead of just speaking to you in person! What does that say about us? Look no one did anything wrong, it obviously just wasn't meant to be. So let's skip the blame and let me just express my sincere appreciation for you.

I admire you for your sense of confidence and self esteem. You always seem cool and in control and I look at you in awe. You are more intelligent than anyone I know and it goes beyond the normal book smarts, you have real world common sense. You understand the world and people and always know the right thing to do. And then you do that right thing. You are such a good and beautiful person.

Thank you for allowing me to see your lovely soul and for sharing so much of yourself with me. You will make someone really happy someday.

I want you to know you deserve a person who will see you as I see you everyday, as the most incredible human being alive and a jewel that should be cherished, protected, and allowed to shine. I am sorry I can't be that person for you. Thank you for teaching me to trust my instincts, you were the first person to show me my own truth. I don't lie anymore as you can probably tell from all of this.

I know it's cliche but I hope that we can still be friends in some capacity. I hope that we can put our differences aside and still root for one another as we continue to travel on this crazy life journey. If not, I understand. I can't say I'll be okay with it at first but I will respect your decision. Thank you again for everything you have given me. There will always be a special place in my heart for you.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I can never get a simple answer!
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    I could never keep her attention.
  • RachLovesFit
    RachLovesFit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I couldnt even lift brah :(
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    She'd never turn around…she even insisted on walking backwards
  • kbxiii
    kbxiii Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    She wouldn't tell me what her job was, and she always left in the middle of the night, dressed in black leather, on a motorcycle. I was getting suspicious.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    She was always thinking the worst of me!
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    She was always so suspicious, never trusted me, cant make a relationship work without trust
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    She was always so suspicious, never trusted me, cant make a relationship work without trust
    , or restraints.

She was just to cute for me, adorable; longingly so... I'm glad that she found someone that completes her in ways that I never could.
    c4b8834dc60dd504f287b7a1232bc34e.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I found out that he broke up with people on purpose just to move on!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    She hogged the make up.......
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    she didn't put on enough makeup. Ummm.... I have a clown fetish
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Said I was ugly without 2 inches of clown make up...soooo mean :'(
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    she was overly dramatic. Didn't want the drama
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Never took anything seriously.......except for his cow bell...the true love of his life
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Didn't like that I collected anime
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Couldn't handle my sick twisted sense of humor