Geeks need support too! Fandoms Unite!!

Options

Replies

• Boganella
    Boganella Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!!!! Fellow addicts!!!!

I'm a wicked book *kitten* - mostly Stephen King...
    - Looooooooove The Winchesters!
    - Doctor Who
    - All things Marvel right now (Yes, I jumped on this bandwagon the last few years, so I'm a newb, but I'm hating myself for missing out for so many years)
    - Firefly
    - Castle
    - Just Nathan Fillion in general :wink:

I'm also a sewer that creates geeky bedding for the tots :) I also do standard size pillow cases too, for all us big kids :)

I also make crochet geekery too - looking for the perfect Jayne colors right now :)

So glad to find you peoples!

I am a total crochet nerd! Right now I'm working on a pikachu granny square blanket. It's based off a perler pattern, which I also love.

I want to start getting into cross stitch because I have a growing pinterest board that I need to try.

• jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Even though you can't tell by looking at me... Me = gamer, metalhead, general nerd, LOTR fanatic (well, fantasy stuff in general)... Computers, technology, GLASSES ;), Comic books, Marvel universe, Some DC stuff too... Also, Walking Dead obsession. :P
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have found my people, lol. Anime, Steampunk, Books, renfests, raves, conventions galore. Not really a gamer got into Silkroad for a bit but my Fiance is a huge gamer so we complete eachother and form a whole fanboy.lol So add me and lets support eachother. My goal this year is to not have to tighten my corstes as tight to get the same figure.
  • adramaticpirate
    adramaticpirate Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    widemajm wrote: »
    Aaaand....love it! I'm such a super nerd! Yay! Glad there is a forum for us to talk about our geeky stuff! I haven't been able to watch the latest DW (no cable TV)! How is the new Doctor? I saw like 1 episode forever ago...:(

I'm ok wirh him. I'm 100% tired of Clara. It's like the doctor is the companion now and it's driving me bonkers. Grrrr.
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!!!! Fellow addicts!!!!

I'm a wicked book *kitten* - mostly Stephen King...
    - Looooooooove The Winchesters!
    - Doctor Who
    - All things Marvel right now (Yes, I jumped on this bandwagon the last few years, so I'm a newb, but I'm hating myself for missing out for so many years)
    - Firefly
    - Castle
    - Just Nathan Fillion in general :wink:

I'm also a sewer that creates geeky bedding for the tots :) I also do standard size pillow cases too, for all us big kids :)

I also make crochet geekery too - looking for the perfect Jayne colors right now :)

So glad to find you peoples!

I am a total crochet nerd! Right now I'm working on a pikachu granny square blanket. It's based off a perler pattern, which I also love.

I want to start getting into cross stitch because I have a growing pinterest board that I need to try.

I really wish they allowed pictures on here. I've drawn Sooo many pokemon. Lol.
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    Even though you can't tell by looking at me... Me = gamer, metalhead, general nerd, LOTR fanatic (well, fantasy stuff in general)... Computers, technology, GLASSES ;), Comic books, Marvel universe, Some DC stuff too... Also, Walking Dead obsession. :P

Yes!! Welcome to the family. I'm a consoler. I have 7. But I'm mainly on my 360 right now.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Supernatural geek over here! Cannot wait for the season to start up again! Arrow, Harry potter, TFIOS ("the fault in our stars")-john green fan and nerdfighter, all of the sci-fi and superhero movies, shows, comic books. Star Wars-hell to the yes! And game if thrones of course! Feel free to add me!! We can hunt demons together...;)
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    I have found my people, lol. Anime, Steampunk, Books, renfests, raves, conventions galore. Not really a gamer got into Silkroad for a bit but my Fiance is a huge gamer so we complete eachother and form a whole fanboy.lol So add me and lets support eachother. My goal this year is to not have to tighten my corstes as tight to get the same figure.

Anime!! I want to cosplay so badly but can never find the money to do it :(
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    Supernatural geek over here! Cannot wait for the season to start up again! Arrow, Harry potter, TFIOS ("the fault in our stars")-john green fan and nerdfighter, all of the sci-fi and superhero movies, shows, comic books. Star Wars-hell to the yes! And game if thrones of course! Feel free to add me!! We can hunt demons together...;)

You sold me at hunt demons together. My feels.
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh cross stitch! I love doing it but I have a hard time differentiating the colors when they are only a shade off. I need super good lighting, and my house isn't equipped like that :)

I actually have a growing Perler board! :)
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

Yes!! Welcome to the family. I'm a consoler. I have 7. But I'm mainly on my 360 right now.

I'm a Sony guy, but I've had all of them except the xbox one... I actually still have my Atari (was my dad's), NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, GameCube, N64. :P
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm adding all you fabulous people! :smile:
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Tom Baker and I are like this **crosses fingers***
  • mshort405
    mshort405 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I'm a super nerd. Harry Potter? Check! Game of Thrones? Check! LOTR? Check! Walking Dead? Check! The Hunger Games? Check! Super heros? Check! Especially my main squeeze Batman! I have a book collection taking over my living room and I'm perfectly ok with it. I love Sci-Fi and fantasy. I'm also a science geek and work in a lab. I'm a geek all the way around. Always looking for friends! Add me :)
  • adramaticpirate
    Options

I'm a Sony guy, but I've had all of them except the xbox one... I actually still have my Atari (was my dad's), NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, GameCube, N64. :P

Let's take a second to talk about the awesomeness that is the n64. I mean, it just doesn't die. All hail.
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    Tom Baker and I are like this **crosses fingers***

Lmao. I actually saw that in my head as I read it.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Looking for support from fellow gamers, nerds and geeks alike! Im in just about every fandom you can imagine, I mean my daughters name is Amelia Rose. Lol. Doctor Who fans will understand. I also own 7 gaming systems and way too many books. If you are like me, add me and we can support each other while talking about nerdy things. :)
    I'm the wrong kind of geek. Haven't played a video game since Super Mario.
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of fantasy as well. I'm a huge RPG player, actually playing Dragon Age Inquistion right now. Yay Dragons!! I'm reading Game of Thrones to try and catch up on that trend. YAY DRAGONS!!
    [/quote]

Playing Dragon Age Inquisition now!!! :D Love it, but I kinda suck at xbox, lol, too many buttons (sometimes have to ask my 10 yo for help!). Determined to finish the game even if it takes forever.

Huge reader and I've read all of the Game of Thrones books and need to catch up on the show. Lover of supernatural stuff and almost all things vampire and were ;)

Teaching myself how to knit....
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    mshort405 wrote: »
    Me! Me! I'm a super nerd. Harry Potter? Check! Game of Thrones? Check! LOTR? Check! Walking Dead? Check! The Hunger Games? Check! Super heros? Check! Especially my main squeeze Batman! I have a book collection taking over my living room and I'm perfectly ok with it. I love Sci-Fi and fantasy. I'm also a science geek and work in a lab. I'm a geek all the way around. Always looking for friends! Add me :)

Done and done!