Do you think you could ever be married to a slutty girl?

Options

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    See, I think 'slut' is such and open ended word. I'm sure there are people, even here, that would classify me as slutty. I post provocative pictures, I'm very flirty, I'm open about sexual talk and joke about it often. But the thing is that nobody here knows my sexual history.....and even if they did it wouldn't mean anything. The number of people I have or haven't slept with in no way defines me. Slut is such a superficial term.
  • Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options
    TROOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL THREAAAAD
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I guess the real question is..Can you?

I can only guess that this is you and you are having questions about the success rate of such a relationship for the long haul. It obviously isn't something you can feel comfortable with. Drop her and find someone you can feel comfortable with. Don't confuse love with lust! Good luck to you!

I don't mind sluts. They're just not fit to meet my parents and my relatives though
    I find you very unlikeable.
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine it would be half as bad as marrying a bloke that subscribed to sexist ideals like women being 'sluts'.

I like you.
    YUP. This guy seems to equate women being "Fiendish in bed" (re: enjoying their own adult sex lives) with being morally bankrupt. I bet he ends up married to a girl with ideas repressive as his own, and then complains that she never wants to have sex with him.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    How many guys can I sleep with until I get labelled a sloot?

Between 350 and eleventy million.

Now, how many guys can I *kitten* to before I get labelled a slut?

Definitely around 420. ( assuming using one guys photo/s in a continuous session and not switching photos during)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

Hand jobs don't count. Now dry humping....
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I married a total slut. He runs around topless about 90% of the time, posts scantily clad photos of himself online, always seeking attention from the opposite sex....

So yes. And yes.
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options

hehehe I heard this comment in my head in like a Bender-from-Futurama voice
  • matthew_b
    matthew_b Posts: 137 Member
    Options

One more than the guy you're dating.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    OP uses big words
  • greeentea
    greeentea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Better question, do guys ever want to marry virgins anymore? I am one and not sure if I will end up saving myself for marriage or not... but damn, it's rare these days.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    In to see history change and male sluts claim their rightful place next to the females sluts they sleep with.
    x munches popcorn x
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options

down with futurama
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine it would be half as bad as marrying a bloke that subscribed to sexist ideals like women being 'sluts'.

I like you.
    YUP. This guy seems to equate women being "Fiendish in bed" (re: enjoying their own adult sex lives) with being morally bankrupt. I bet he ends up married to a girl with ideas repressive as his own, and then complains that she never wants to have sex with him.

OMG, SOOO much this!! Well said!

Also completely agree with

See, I think 'slut' is such and open ended word. I'm sure there are people, even here, that would classify me as slutty. I post provocative pictures, I'm very flirty, I'm open about sexual talk and joke about it often. But the thing is that nobody here knows my sexual history.....and even if they did it wouldn't mean anything. The number of people I have or haven't slept with in no way defines me. Slut is such a superficial term.
  • Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options

tumblr_m7uf0uI8QE1r00g1wo1_500.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

There's a limit on that...?????

ETA: You need to test this immediately!

Well, I'll be expecting some "inspiration" in my inbox. GET TO IT!
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    Better question, do guys ever want to marry virgins anymore? I am one and not sure if I will end up saving myself for marriage or not... but damn, it's rare these days.

Im pretty sure youre asking me to marry you and the answer is yes
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I think the right guy won't care one way or the other!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Someone is about to get buried in PMs and friend requests offering to "help" . . .
This discussion has been closed.