Do you think you could ever be married to a slutty girl?

Options
12346»

Replies

• peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    See, I think 'slut' is such and open ended word. I'm sure there are people, even here, that would classify me as slutty. I post provocative pictures, I'm very flirty, I'm open about sexual talk and joke about it often. But the thing is that nobody here knows my sexual history.....and even if they did it wouldn't mean anything. The number of people I have or haven't slept with in no way defines me. Slut is such a superficial term.

Agreed! It means different things to different people. I've just never understood why it's a bad thing.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    How many guys can I sleep with until I get labelled a sloot?

Between 350 and eleventy million.

Now, how many guys can I *kitten* to before I get labelled a slut?

Hand jobs don't count. Now dry humping....

Hand jobs don't count? Do blow jobs count? I'm killer at those!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Don't agree with the idea of marriage but if I did as long as she was faithful and it wasn't the largest part of her personality.

But there's the looming danger of her veering toward debauchery when she gets, how do I put it, bored and (literally) monotonous.
    I'm confused about your definition of "slutty." A girl who cheats regularly or a girl who happened to have sex with a lot of men?

I mean, when I was younger, I was with my share of guys. Most I would take back. It wasn't about having or not having morals. It was simply that I was searching for something and not finding it. But in the last 10 years, there has only been one. I didn't "find morals." I just found a relationship that (sort of) worked.

And I've never cheated on anyone.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Better question, do guys ever want to marry virgins anymore? I am one and not sure if I will end up saving myself for marriage or not... but damn, it's rare these days.

Someone is about to get buried in PMs and friend requests offering to "help" . . .

QFT....

Oh and....

QFT!!!!!!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    How many guys can I sleep with until I get labelled a sloot?

Between 350 and eleventy million.

Now, how many guys can I *kitten* to before I get labelled a slut?
    Uh oh

There's a limit on that...?????

ETA: You need to test this immediately!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine it would be half as bad as marrying a bloke that subscribed to sexist ideals like women being 'sluts'.

Ok.
    "Do you think you could ever be married to a girl who dresses inappropriately in front of your parents and then tries to sleep with every guy she lays her eyes on?"

Oooohhhhh ... I see! I'm safe, then. I don't try to sleep with any men. They try to sleep with me. Sometimes I say yes.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    "Slutty" really is a very open ended word.For instance, 21 sounds like a crazy number of guys to have slept with for a girl but still, Anna Faris's character in Whats your number seemed like a great catch to me.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    "Slutty" really is a very open ended word.For instance, 21 sounds like a crazy number of guys to have slept with for a girl but still, Anna Faris's character in Whats your number seemed like a great catch to me.

Did you catch that the guy character's number was 350 something?
    hmmmm
    Now who in that movie appears slutty? male or female?

Correct answer: It depends on your perspective and open mindedness.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

hmmmm

true!! i am sure none of you ladies would mind having his babies
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Bottom line - how a woman dresses or acts doesn't actually define her sexual history.

Any HUMAN'S sexual past is none of your damned business. It's their present and their future that you're supposed to be focusing on.

And we women have just as much a right to an active sex life as any man. It doesn't make us any stereotype. It just means we do as we choose - like an adult should be able to.
  • PibblesRun
    PibblesRun Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    What I don't understand why its perfectly acceptable for guys to sleep with what they deem "sluts" just because they want easy sex...but then they don't find it ok to take them home to mom? Then why sleep with her in the first place? I wouldn't sleep with anyone that I wasn't willing to meet my family...So if a guy sleeps with a "slut" because shes easy and he wants sex, then I think that would label him a "slut" as well. So would I marry you? No because you are my classification of a "slut' thinking its ok to take advantage of women because their willing but never having intentions other than that.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

hmmmm

true!! i am sure none of you ladies would mind having his babies

x giggles x foiled again by logic and lust
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Why would anybody marry someone that disrespects them enough to refer to them as a "slut?" This is possibly the dumbest question I have seen asked anywhere, ever.
This discussion has been closed.