Replies

• shemyg06
    shemyg06 Posts: 84
    Options
    what have you signed up for exactly
  • LoveInNumbers
    Options
    Oh so this is where it was!
    I finished Level 2, Day 13 a few hours ago.
    It was fulfilling but I still absolutely hate the planks, at least it's getting easier! :smile:
  • imsashafierce
    imsashafierce Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh emm gee....I thought it was just me. #foundit #really #wakeup
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks for continuing this!!!!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    what have you signed up for exactly

It's a DVD, you can buy it at Walmart.
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Finished L2 D3. I was able to keep up most of the time. Had to take a few breaks but not to bad. Good job everyone!
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Just rejoining thread 2 Completed day 6 level 2 tonight! Whoo Hoo!
  • AmyChong
    AmyChong Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Finished level 1 today :) looking forward to the next disc tomorrow finallyyy hehe
  • shemyg06
    Options
    I know its a dvd you can get a walmart, but the first post here, she said she signed up for 10 next sat, and I wanted to what what 10
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1ST DAY OF LEVEL 3 is done..I literally thought i was going to have an heart attack. It took me a good 1-2 hours to get back to normal!
  • MelClaire2000
    Options
    Uggg so I think that all this arm and shoulder work has injured the ulnar nerves in my elbows (oh google how you both help and scare me) and my arms are both alternating between numb and tingly with my pinky fingers tingly and poor circulation.My right arm is achy from my shoulder on down and my pinky and index fingers are tingly sometimes and are colder with poorer circulation....and I woke up the other night with my arms bent and sharp pain in my elbows which was very painful while I straightened my arms.....this doesnt bode well for me completing level 2..... since today is Day 5 of Level 2 for me and then its the weekend I think I will do the workout today and take 2 rest days for my nerves. Start again on Monday and see what happens. Maybe its my form? Maybe its just the repetitive motions of all the arm work? Anyone else having this problem? If it comes back after my workout next week then I will see about moving on to Level 3 perhaps to see if different exercises help, don't want to injure anything too badly. Grrrr

Also, took me forever to find this thread continuation.....maybe we should create a group instead? Do those have posting limits like the threads?
  • rhinosfan
    rhinosfan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    L2 D4 done. Done early today as we have plans for the rest of the day.
    At what point is this going to get easier?
    My heart pounds all the way through. By the time I get to the v squat things near the end I am doing 1 to their 2/3. So hard!

After tomorrow I am going to have a rest day then start day 6 the day after, last time I felt stronger for doing this. Decided to do 11 days of this too since I missed a day and only did 9 days of level 1. Or maybe I will just do a day of level 1 again when all my day 2 are over. I did enjoy that level.

Anybody else noticed that Jillian herself struggles with some the the exercises on this level? Especially that ab workout where you hold the weights up and use your abs to bring your legs over to your head?

My diet is changing a little but not as a concious effort by me. Twice since we started this my boyf has suggested takeaway and I have not wanted it at all, really surprised cos I love pizza. I have been having granola in a morning and find it much more filling than the tea and biscuits I used to have. Now if I could just get off the afternoon slump of tea and biscuits that would be great.

MelClaire2000-I don't think that it is your form that is the problem, it sounds really bad and a little scary if I'm honest. Hope the rest days help
  • GallwayGrl
    GallwayGrl Posts: 60
    Options
    <
    So this is what I look like after JM's!!! Anyone else brave enough to post their extreme shred pics?!? Work it work it!!
  • MelClaire2000
    Options
    Ummm I wish I looked that good after working out....instead I look a hot mess...I won't repost but I posted profress pics a few thread pages back after working out lol...I look like a sweaty 14 year old lol
  • GallwayGrl
    GallwayGrl Posts: 60
    Options
    Ummm I wish I looked that good after working out....instead I look a hot mess...I won't repost but I posted profress pics a few thread pages back after working out lol...I look like a sweaty 14 year old lol

omg you're a trip!! I appreciate the compliment but it literally took me 20 takes before I was like eff it....lol
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Today is L1D4. Man my legs KILLED me when I walked down the steps. I'm doing a run this evening when I complete the program. I am going to incorporate cardio at least three days a week.

I'm dreading next week because two of those days I will have to shred in the morning....I HATE GETTING UP EARLY TO EXERCISE!!
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Did my first day of Level 2 this morning. It killed me.

No, really. Killed me dead, laying on my living room floor.

I hope someone finds my body soon....

:laugh:
    For serious thou. It was rough
  • MelClaire2000
    Options
    Did my first day of Level 2 this morning. It killed me.

No, really. Killed me dead, laying on my living room floor.

I hope someone finds my body soon....

:laugh:
    For serious thou. It was rough

Was there just a few days ago....it gets better!
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D4
  • shemyg06
    Options
    well guys, im getting ready for w1d5
    which will be followed by 6 burpies since im doing the burpie challenge
    and the a short run, also doing c25k, I say a short run because in on week one of that as well so for the 30min im at the park, I only run for 8
    but, wish me luck