Formally 'fat girl' look...

Options
1235»

Replies

• coop52
    coop52 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    http://www.hollywoodbackwash.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/rihanna-bikini.gif

When I get down to 130lbs, this is how I want my body to look. A smooth, even toned, non cellulite look. Rihanna has no flab. I don't care about a six pack or having muscles in my arm but I don't want them to be flabby. Im not sure if Rihanna works out to look like that or its just genetics and a good diet. Is it possible for someone to work out and have that toned look w/o defined muscles?

Invest in a copy of Photoshop.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Call me weird, but I personally like the way "skinny fat" looks. It's actually my goal.

It's just not good for your internal organs. Fat around organs can lead to health problems.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    seriously? They were judged when they were heavy, and now your judging them because they aren't the right type of skinny? Go deal with your own issues instead of projecting them on others.

100% agreement
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    seriously? They were judged when they were heavy, and now your judging them because they aren't the right type of skinny? Go deal with your own issues instead of projecting them on others.

100% agreement

your post is invalid without a gif to back it up :grumble:

2i0z0p1.jpg
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    theres a "former fat girl" look? lol

Why not just be you when your at goal...cos no matter what you want you arent going to look like either of them anyway..you are going to simply look like you....just with less weight...possibly more muscle.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    http://www.hollywoodbackwash.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/rihanna-bikini.gif

When I get down to 130lbs, this is how I want my body to look. A smooth, even toned, non cellulite look. Rihanna has no flab. I don't care about a six pack or having muscles in my arm but I don't want them to be flabby. Im not sure if Rihanna works out to look like that or its just genetics and a good diet. Is it possible for someone to work out and have that toned look w/o defined muscles?

By your theory (or your supposed theory, I'm still trying to figure out what "formally fat" even means), you can't possibly look like Rihanna. She's never been overweight. So yeah, good luck with that.
  • kazlee66
    kazlee66 Posts: 25
    Options
    Nice to see you're not judging.

Kelly Osbourne looks that way because of her facial structure. She has a wide jawbone which gives her face and head a larger, chubby look. And that is fine, varying looks is not a bad thing.

As far as Jennifer Hudson goes, I've no idea what you're talking about.

If you're not naturally slim, you're not going to look naturally slim. And looking like they do is a hell of a lot better than looking fat, in my opinion.

I like you.

Me too.. My thoughts exactly
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    formerly?

as for formally i dont think i'd ever seen kelly osbourne in formal attire when she was heavier. but in general i suppose the formal fat girl look is just as horrid as the formal skinny girl look which is pretty much badly designed ill-fitting dresses and generic satin shoes that are dyed to whatever horrendous shade the dress is in

:drinker:

Also, I don't know what OP is talking about. I haven't seen Kelly Osbourne. Jennifer Hudson looks amazing!!! and if OP is talking about having a full face, that is just a benefit of being young.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I just don't want to look flabby and my face to look old and gaunt. Those are my concerns.
    foreveryoung_zps6ef0a18d.gif
  • iWillGetCrowSomeday
    iWillGetCrowSomeday Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I was looking at Kelly Osbourne and Jennifer Hudson, and to me they have that 'formally fat girl' look. Is it because of their bone structure? I don't ever want to have that look when I lose weight. I want to look naturally slim

Hypothetical situation: If you found a crystal ball that told you the future, and it said you would end up with "formally [sic] fat girl" look after losing weight, would that make you want to not lose the weight? I guess my point is, your original post comes off as vain and judgmental, and it sounds like maybe you're afraid that people will know you're a 'former fat girl.' Who the heck cares if you were? This journey is about you and no one else. So the only thing you should focus on with Kelly Osbourne and Jennifer Hudson is that they lost the weight, and let *that* part be an inspiration to you.