Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• Jei22
    Jei22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join...turned 50 last year and have a lot to lose. I'm trying to keep my mindset on small goals at the moment...one big goal is too daunting!
  • Libs3
    Libs3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please :) 57 and would like to lose 2 stone through diet and exercise. I've started well and have lost 5lbs this month, but I've always given up before and think id benefit by being part if a group :)
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, invitations are in the mail!
  • Socialwacker
    Socialwacker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am 55 and would love to be part of this group. Started almost 2 wks ago and have lost 6 pounds on a 70 pound journey. Love the app and this site. Cheers!
  • emeraldeparish
    Options
    Hey! My name Ember and I'm new ... I'm going to lose 80 lbs ! Need friends!!!
  • syncetiv
    syncetiv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also would like to join this group! I'm 51 and married with 7 kids! All but 2 our up and out so I'm in the home stretch! I've got 100+ to lose so looking for advice, guidance, inspiration and support to help me get to a state of better health!
  • gmsanderson
    gmsanderson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 59. Would love to the join the group.
  • LoveNoire
    Options
    53 years old and eager to join!
  • ccardalda
    ccardalda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    54 girl...eant to lose 25! Can I join u?
  • juliekub
    juliekub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 52 and would like some encouragement. Can I join please?
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sending invites your way!

emeraldeparish- I'm sorry but this group is for women nearing or over 50 only.
  • snappy36
    snappy36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm well over the age limit. Have recently lost 88#, and need all the help I can get, to keep it off. Hope someone chooses to to invite me to the group.
  • jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am pushing 51. Trying to figure out this app. Started tonight!
  • l333h
    l333h Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm 50.
  • OldWomanRuns
    OldWomanRuns Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would like to join over 50 -- I am 57, live in Ohio, work full time (more than full time) and trying to get back on the weight loss wagon.
  • bjb561
    bjb561 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be 50 in a couple of weeks. Can you add me to the group? I'm single, no kids, 1 dog (who I adore) and somewhat of a work a holic. As I said in my introduce yourself post, I'm struggling with turning 50 but decided I need to be fit and fabulous versus just fat and 50.
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    51 years old with over 50 to lose. Would love to give and get tips and tricks for getting healthy at this stage of the game.
  • Forevablessed
    Options
    I liked to join I am 51 turning soon to 52!! And I need all the support I can get as well as advice!!! Please invite me!!!
  • Forevablessed
    Options
    Don't know how to respond to these things I think I did it on page 2?!?! Would like to be invited 51 soon to be 52!!