Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• sushisuzi2
    sushisuzi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Me! I will be 50 soon. I feel 50! I have almost a hundred to lose. I can't find the group.
  • gidgettemazy
    Options
    Hi,I am 51 would luv to join need all the encouragement I can get from women my age bracket!may I please join?
  • jakey49
    jakey49 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please could I join the board? I am 51, almost 52 and have roughly 3 stone to lose x
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I am sending out invitations for the group in a few minutes. Just click "community" then look for the little bell icon in the right upper area of the white field. It should be there for you. Welcome!
    Stay warm if you are in the snow or cold today, ladies!
  • Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

I'd love to join, now how can I join this group?
  • marybeezo
    marybeezo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I turn 50 in Nov and would love to join!
  • scruffnfritz
    scruffnfritz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here so add me to any body friends list
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Please sent me the link :)
  • missym13
    missym13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.
    I think joining your group of 50+ might be a good move for me. I am starting fitness pal today after going astray about a year ago. I would like to be considered to be a member of the group. Tks Naughty :-)

• sballan1
    sballan1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I've been moderately successful this time around with mfp but weight loss has been slower than when I have tried to lose in my younger days. So I'd appreciate some support. I've lost 25 lbs but still have 15 more to go.
  • dianabarr
    dianabarr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I'm 55 and finding losing weight this time much harder with age. I've lost and gained the same 25-30 many times and this time I want to be my last but it is so much harder . I've lost almost 20 pounds since September and would like to lose 10-15 more. I've been eating healthy, logging everything , exercising regularly and the scale is moving so slow. Any help or suggestions would be wonderful
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Donna. Could you add me too please. I am 60 and am over halfway to my goal!! Love this app!
  • TMGar1963
    TMGar1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tina. I'm 51 trying to lose 40lbs, again. Way harder this time... I've been using MFP for 3 weeks; it's really helping. Insulin dependent diabetic and menopausal. Please add me to this group.
  • catk57
    Options
    Please add me to the Women Over Fifty group. I want to become healthier for the next chapter of my life.
  • jfinc2
    jfinc2 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    50 looking to lose 50.
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group; I am in my early 50's. Please send me an invite!
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Sending out invites ladies, welcome!
    Go to the Community tab then look for the little bell icon in the upper right (white area of page). Your invites should be there :D Welcome!

I don't see anything :(
  • TakingSteps1234
    TakingSteps1234 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok - never joined a group before. (Then again never participated in MFP before either...) I'm 51. Married. 2 kids (13 & 18) a dog, a ferret, and 101.5 pounds to loose. (I would be ecstatic with 75 - I'm 5'10" and start to look emaciated at the suggested 'goal' weight, we'll see.) Stress eating is my biggest issue.
  • kkerryjean9
    kkerryjean9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 in a few weeks would love to join please
  • belle1131
    belle1131 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, will be 50 mext month. I would like to join the group :smile: