Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• Jewels416
    Jewels416 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Julia....53....single....have 100-150 to lose. I could use the support. Will you accept me? Please! Please! Please!
  • FreakinFlabuless
    FreakinFlabuless Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 45, but I would still love to join!
  • carollott543
    carollott543 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I'm Carol, soon to be 51, single, with 135 to lose. I would love to be part of a group that may have a few miles on them, but still have a lot to offer. Making lifestyle changes so I can care for my elderly mom and keep up with my grandkids.
  • 4MeThisTyme
    4MeThisTyme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    54 and starting MFP again... over 50, need to lose just about 50! Could use all the support I can get!
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Invites all sent your way! Welcome :D
  • phyllischilders0
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

Just had a bd on the 6th, 57 yrs old! Would love to join this group☺
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Hi phyllis- sending invite now!
  • eastmanbir
    Options
    Will be 52 on 27 Feb
  • mrcubbage
    mrcubbage Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 50 in October and would love to join your group thanks.
  • krista110864
    krista110864 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sending invites your way!

emeraldeparish- I'm sorry but this group is for women nearing or over 50 only.

Yes please. 50s great except the weight. Lol
  • linda5432
    linda5432 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

• jumay8
    jumay8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am actually over 60 - 61 to be precise.. Is there an over 60 club, or can I join this one?? I have about 30 kgs to lose ( Australia) and as a few others have stated, now is the time for me!! I am determined to lose the excess by Christmas. I have lost 4 kgs from Jan 1. I have 2 children, 25 and 21, ( yes I started late).. I have lost and put on weight over the years, but am determined that this is the year it comes off and stays off - thought the support of a group might help!
  • greenoranges67
    greenoranges67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello I love to join. I am almost 50
  • chrisf63
    Options
    Hi, I'm 51 and would like to join.
  • NormaMae15
    Options
    Hi, I'm 56 and would like to join this group. I just started working out again after realizing over the past 2 years that I've put on about 50 lbs. I need to lose more than that to get to the weight I should be. I worry because my Dad passed away from having diabetes. I take after him a lot and want to try to prevent diabetes and heart disease that also runs in our family. So, I think this group would be great to help encourage each other to meet our goals! Thanks for creating it! :)
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    jumay8- Sure you can join! I don't know if anyone has started an over 60 group per se but we have members in their 60's, too. Sending invites. Go to the Community tab then look for the little bell icon in the upper right (white area of page). Your invites should be there :D Welcome!
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 51, and just getting back to MFP after a long break. I've had lots of changes in the last two years, and I'm looking forward to looking and feeling better. Glad this group is here.
  • moviemarl330
    moviemarl330 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there ladies! I'm over 50 and would like to join your group! I feel there is always room for improvement!
  • marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would love to join your group,bit older than most of you but young at heart.
  • Hi, almost 51 here and would like go be involed in a group of women who understands theproblem with weight loss at this age. My husband and I are dieting today but his weight is coming off so fast. Mine not so much.
    Susan