baked 3 choc chip cookies... roommate ate em all

Options

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Sooooo...next time you make cookies put something else in them along with the chocolate chips...if you get my drift. That will teach him not to touch your cookies anymore. Oh and make at least a dozen...:devil:

oops, did not get my two cents in before someone else said it.
  • fatt_boyy_slimm
    Options
    Just break up.
    this guy is a human vacuum. i dont care since i dont eat most of the stuff he eats.
    but these damn cookies man..... they were my substitute for sex tonight :frown:

Tis a sad day when one must substitute cookies for coochie! :bigsmile:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I really think this situation requires a punch in the throat.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
    this guy is a human vacuum. i dont care since i dont eat most of the stuff he eats.
    but these damn cookies man..... they were my substitute for sex tonight :frown:

It's time for you to move into the digital age. :smokin:
  • fatt_boyy_slimm
    Options
    why are you eating cookies?????????

Why shouldn't the OP eat cookies? There's nothing wrong with 3 chocolate chip cookies, it's not like we're talking about eating a whole batch.

tumblr_mc4ngpyXvS1rz20dio3_250_zpsd4cd43e4.gif

Ooooooh, preeetty. (And what's wrong with a whole batch? :tongue: )

If it fits your macros :drinker:

Today's my DGAF day. Went 800 calories over.....it was delicious. Oreos & crunch n munch!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    so we all do cardio
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You fired up the oven just to bake three cookies?
    You should have made some fish sticks too, then he would have eaten those instead.

If I was mean and ate other people's food, I would leave the fish sticks and take the cookies lol.
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    u should be thanking him
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    so we all do cardio

so many of us like cookies

What's your point exactly?
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Make more cookies...put laxative in them. Then when he's on the toilet so much, ask what is wrong. Then explain to him that sometimes when "people" eat other "people's" food, they might get sick. It worked for me at my job when people were stealing my lunch. I fixed THEIR wagon!!!! I told them next time it's rat poison!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    so we all do cardio

We don't all think that cookies are the enemy.
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    u should be thanking him

It's three cookies. It's not like he's going to gain 45 pounds from it. If I did cardio, I would eat way more than three cookies.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Why is that your concern? :huh:

Talk to him about it. Just be like, dude, those were my cookies. I don't appreciate you eating them. You could have asked if you wanted one. Might help set up more boundaries.

Far too reasonable. Not allowed.

I forgot where I was for a minute.

What I meant to say was, next time put some pubes in there. Nothing like picking short and curlies out of your cookies.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I would bake a nice big hash cookie and leave it on the counter.

a good .2-4g of hash in the cookie will kick his *kitten* so hard he will never touch your cookies again.

also if you come in at the 9 hour mark he will be really really high, maybe rent a clown costume or something, traumatise the **** our of him. maybe a giant cookie suit or even better COOKIE MONSTER.

that would scar someone for life. make sure you film it.

now I want to eat your cookies. mmmmm. all kinds o cookies. :drinker:
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You fired up the oven just to bake three cookies?
    You should have made some fish sticks too, then he would have eaten those instead.

Fixed it--
    You should have made some fish sticks too, then he would have eaten those TOO.

Pretty lame of your roommate, talk to him, set up some boundaries
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Why is that your concern? :huh:

Talk to him about it. Just be like, dude, those were my cookies. I don't appreciate you eating them. You could have asked if you wanted one. Might help set up more boundaries.

Far too reasonable. Not allowed.

I forgot where I was for a minute.

What I meant to say was, next time put some pubes in there. Nothing like picking short and curlies out of your cookies.

Much more site appropriate. :drinker:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

a good .2-4g of hash in the cookie will kick his *kitten* so hard he will never touch your cookies again.

also if you come in at the 9 hour mark he will be really really high, maybe rent a clown costume or something, traumatise the **** our of him. maybe a giant cookie suit or even better COOKIE MONSTER.

I think he had already been smoking something so that is why he couldn't resist the cookies :smokin: :wink:
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    keep eating cookies................................
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You only made 3 cookies? I'd find a better roommate if I was him.

This is kind of along the lines of what I was thinking. Maybe he thought you'd made more, ate some, and left those for him...how thoughtful! =-)

Is he walking around with a little smile? If so don't beat him, it's not smug, it's a misunderstanding. He might truly NOT have conceived of the idea of baking only 3 cookies like it never crossed his mind. He might have thought you baked the regular dozen or so people normally make and then thought, "Whoa she's been working out sooooooooo much and now she fell off the wagon with eating over half a batch of cookies? Yikes. I'll just eat the ones she left me and stay out of her way. I don't want to make her feel bad."

I guess it requires talking about to find out what went wrong, you never know he may offer to get you something from starbucks or something to make up for it. If he does do NOT focus on it's not your gourmet cookie dough. Focus on he's trying to make amends and probably doesn't know where to get that precise dough. Good luck. Roomate situations are hard.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

I think he had already been smoking something so that is why he couldn't resist the cookies :smokin: :wink:

lool good point. hahaha.