baked 3 choc chip cookies... roommate ate em all

Options

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    wow i t believe the filthy comments to me......................
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Make more cookies...put laxative in them. Then when he's on the toilet so much, ask what is wrong. Then explain to him that sometimes when "people" eat other "people's" food, they might get sick. It worked for me at my job when people were stealing my lunch. I fixed THEIR wagon!!!! I told them next time it's rat poison!

WHO ARE THE "PEOPLE" IF NOT REAL PEOPLE?

LOL! Ghosts...I see dead people! (I wish I knew how to put in pics for this so someone can fix this for me!) hahaha
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    keep eating cookies................................

Okay, I'm just going to say what I think every one else wants to say to you. You're a negative, annoying hag who probably should invest in some spelling/grammar lessons.

Precisely. And I just thought I would remind you that this is a weight-loss website, that you are signed up on because you want to lose weight. This is not a place to try to act like you're better than everyone else because you don't eat cookies. Get it together.

Exactly! That was well said and I agree!

What they all said. I'll jump on the bandwagon now since I didn't have the balls to be so bold.

im pretty sure from this point on, its not gonna be about the cookies anymore.

oh well more for me.

tumblr_inline_mi4vrcJT4H1qz4rgp.gif

looks like there will be a show.....
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Filthy comments?

Try re-reading the comments you make to others.

Just ignore it. I'm starting to think she's trolling. If she's not... :noway:
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'd be pissed!

True story... A few weeks ago I decided to make these chocolate, peanut butter, and corn flakes thing (they are pretty awesome and I earned them that day!). But I couldn't cause turns out my roommate ate all the baker's chocolate. Yes BAKER'S CHOCOLATE. Who the heck eats that straight?? And not 1 box, but 2 boxes... and a bag of chocolate chips :sad:

So, I feel your pain :grumble:
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You fired up the oven just to bake three cookies?
    You should have made some fish sticks too, then he would have eaten those instead.

Do you like fish sticks? Do you like to put fish sticks in your mouth?
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Try being less rude and negative next time and maybe no one will say such things :flowerforyou:
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    im not t rolling im getting attacked for saying not to eat cookies which u already know wow.................
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Filthy comments?

Try re-reading the comments you make to others.

Just ignore it. I'm starting to think she's trolling. If she's not... :noway:

You're probably right.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    im not t rolling im getting attacked for saying not to eat cookies which u already know wow.................

Why do you put so many spaces between words?
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    this guy is a human vacuum. i dont care since i dont eat most of the stuff he eats.
    but these damn cookies man..... they were my substitute for sex tonight :frown:
    [/quote]

Maybe he can be your substitute for sex tonight
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    buy more.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    why are you eating cookies?????????

Why not?
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I'd be pissed!

True story... A few weeks ago I decided to make these chocolate, peanut butter, and corn flakes thing (they are pretty awesome and I earned them that day!). But I couldn't cause turns out my roommate ate all the baker's chocolate. Yes BAKER'S CHOCOLATE. Who the heck eats that straight?? And not 1 box, but 2 boxes... and a bag of chocolate chips :sad:

Gross! They ate the baker's chocolate? Heathen! lol. That's really gross. I can see eating the chocolate chips though, haha. I have been known to eat entire bags of them in my more unhealthy days. Or peanut butter chips *drools*
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    who bakes fresh cookies only to let them sit for an hour? you didnt deserve those cookies.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    He's just trying to save you. :)
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    I'd be pissed!

Gross! They ate the baker's chocolate? Heathen! lol. That's really gross. I can see eating the chocolate chips though, haha. I have been known to eat entire bags of them in my more unhealthy days. Or peanut butter chips *drools*

Peanut butter chips are my favorite. :sad:
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    who bakes fresh cookies only to let them sit for an hour? you didnt deserve those cookies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    keep eating cookies................................

Eating pop tarts right now, cookies later.
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    Exactly hes trying to save you