baked 3 choc chip cookies... roommate ate em all

Options

Replies

• jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When the hubby and I lived at our father-in-law's house, we had the same thing happen with my brother-in-law...grazed everything. I baked a cake for a coworker's birthday and I told the hubby if his brother ate any of that cake I might flip out. He wrapped the cake container with masking tape and wrote on it DO NOT EAT-then he placed 3 oatmeal cream pies next to the cake for his brother to eat those instead. The cake made it to work in one piece...just a suggestion :laugh:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    keep eating cookies................................

Pssst...no one cares! :flowerforyou:
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Okay, I'm just going to say what I think every one else wants to say to you. You're a negative, annoying hag who probably should invest in some spelling/grammar lessons.

Precisely. And I just thought I would remind you that this is a weight-loss website, that you are signed up on because you want to lose weight. This is not a place to try to act like you're better than everyone else because you don't eat cookies. Get it together.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Kick his *kitten*. Not even joking; eating another man/woman's freshly baked cookies is just too far and deserves a swift punch to the stomach.

People have faced my rage for less.
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    He might truly NOT have conceived of the idea of baking only 3 cookies like it never crossed his mind. He might have thought you baked the regular dozen or so people normally make...

This is a possibility too...
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options

Okay, I'm just going to say what I think every one else wants to say to you. You're a negative, annoying hag who probably should invest in some spelling/grammar lessons.

Precisely. And I just thought I would remind you that this is a weight-loss website, that you are signed up on because you want to lose weight. This is not a place to try to act like you're better than everyone else because you don't eat cookies. Get it together.

Exactly! That was well said and I agree!
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    Go for the laxative!

Also, anyone who doesn't like cookies is not normal. Just sayin'.

Now I want cookies....
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The secret to getting along with a room mate is making sure he is terrified of making you mad.

:laugh:
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options
    Make more cookies...put laxative in them. Then when he's on the toilet so much, ask what is wrong. Then explain to him that sometimes when "people" eat other "people's" food, they might get sick. It worked for me at my job when people were stealing my lunch. I fixed THEIR wagon!!!! I told them next time it's rat poison!

WHO ARE THE "PEOPLE" IF NOT REAL PEOPLE?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Exactly! That was well said and I agree!

What they all said. I'll jump on the bandwagon now since I didn't have the balls to be so bold.
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    I guess it wasn't meant to be.

and yes cookies sound really good right now, but I'm over my time.
  • likepepsicola
    likepepsicola Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    why are you eating cookies?????????

tumblr_mb0kq2vcPH1qbtmhy.gif
    Life is too short to not eat cookies. On your death bed you will not be saying "damn I wish I ate less cookies". I don't know about you but I'll probably be wishing I ate more while I still had the chance.

Okay, bye. I have cookies to eat. And cake too.
    tumblr_inline_mmdgcpuK771qz4rgp.gif
  • Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options
    You fired up the oven just to bake three cookies?
    You should have made some fish sticks too, then he would have eaten those instead.

except baking fish sticks and cookies at the same time is a RECIPE for disaster.
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options
    He might truly NOT have conceived of the idea of baking only 3 cookies like it never crossed his mind. He might have thought you baked the regular dozen or so people normally make...

.......that is the first thing I thought. He thought there were three left.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

.......that is the first thing I thought. He thought there were three left.

This never occurred to me; I often bake my cookies one serving at a time (3-4 cookies). I split up my dough into serving sizes then freeze in individual baggies...but, to be fair, I bought a large box of freezer bags at costco so now I divide and freeze everything because I have a thousand bags in my cupboards.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

A bit harsh with the hag comment, but I agree. Already have enough strikes and I wasn't willing to say it myself :bigsmile:
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    why are you eating cookies?????????

Because they are YUMMY.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options

A bit harsh with the hag comment, but I agree. Already have enough strikes and I wasn't willing to say it myself :bigsmile:

I wanted to say a more subtle word, but it would've been blocked out in stars. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Make more cookies...put laxative in them. Then when he's on the toilet so much, ask what is wrong. Then explain to him that sometimes when "people" eat other "people's" food, they might get sick. It worked for me at my job when people were stealing my lunch. I fixed THEIR wagon!!!! I told them next time it's rat poison!

tumblr_lmztvnP9H41qfggsro1_500.gif
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You fired up the oven just to bake three cookies?
    You should have made some fish sticks too, then he would have eaten those instead.

except baking fish sticks and cookies at the same time is a RECIPE for disaster.

Owwww!! :love: "Fish Cookies"

Op..you should create a nasty as hell cookie recipe and leave them for him

Winning