Not Scary Enough.. :(

Options

Replies

• jpeoples1177
    jpeoples1177 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Rob Zombie's movies (house of 1000 corpses, Halloween, etc.) freak me out in a "whoa, there's really people out there like that and I hope I never meet them" kind of way...

Used to love scary movies, but not so much anymore...guess I'm desensitized to fright.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Rob Zombie's movies (house of 1000 corpses, Halloween, etc.) freak me out in a "whoa, there's really people out there like that and I hope I never meet them" kind of way...

Used to love scary movies, but not so much anymore...guess I'm desensitized to fright.

Oh really? Why don't you say hello to my ex.

http://tinyurl.com/3bf4395

Stay safe.
  • jpeoples1177
    jpeoples1177 Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Oh really? Why don't you say hello to my ex.

http://tinyurl.com/3bf4395

Stay safe.

Sure thing! I'll have to check her out when I'm not at work lol
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a movie that scared me since I was 6
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a movie that scared me since I was 6

That 5th picture, you look just like a cuter Abby Scuito.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    This might have been mentioned but I'm not going to read it all to check haha. This is more a freak you out type movie but "The Descent"
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Funny Games. I do not scare easily and this one was just a psychological nightmare!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    In my quest to find the ultimate Heart Palpitating Scariest Movie ever.
    They aren't really scary.
    Thus far I have been thoroughly enjoying the search.
    The Story Lines are great and the Actors are great, but Im not hiding under a blanket afraid of the next scene.

I like Texas Chainsaw but was unimpressed with the fright factor.
    Im watching Sinister right now. Um its kinda boring. :huh:
    I have The Collector for tonight as well.

Should I switch teams and go for the Gore instead of Fright?

HALP..Me find a Crap My Pants Scary Movie. :drinker:

knocked up is as scary as it gets for me, title alone
  • dalildevil
    dalildevil Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I watched the move Dark Skies last weekend and I thought i was really creepy. Not the type of movie that you would necessarily hide under your bed watching but very intense. it's an option if you've tried the traditional horror and are disapointed.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Most scary movies aren't that scary at the most it's very suspenseful. I have yet to find a really good one (That scares me). I saw the first Texas chainsaw massacre when I was 11 so it was a pretty good scare back then.

I guess it is cause I've watched so many since I was a child .:laugh:

This movie wasn't scary, but I found it rather disturbing though it is called "No one lives". After iy ended I was just speechless.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Funny Games. I do not scare easily and this one was just a psychological nightmare!

I didn't find it scary but it was still a great movie. It was quite interesting.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My friends laugh at me for this, but the Ving Rhames remake of Dawn of the Dead almost made me cry, it scared me so badly. And Paranormal Activity and Blair Witch Project can scare me silly even after seeing them multiple times.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    And I thought "The Ring" was a joke when someone described the plot. But that thing was CHILLING.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    The Strangers......scared the crap out of me.
  • ohnstadk
    ohnstadk Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ow! So how low budget are we talking?
    That can be a movie turn off, imo.

Also!~Salute you to you Young Sir for your Honorary Service.

It's tolerable, check out a trailer on youtube when you have the chance.

And it's my pleasure to serve; I get to see the world on the government's dime. Currently stuck seeing nothing but the middle east right now but it's tolerable. Although the lack of good beer blows.

If it was legal for me to ship alcohol over there I would :) Stay safe! Hopefully it will be over before you know it and you will get stationed somewhere really cool :) And thank you for serving :)
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I can't handle suspense, so even things like Paranormal Activity will get to me.

Paranormal Activity scared the peepoopity out of me.
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    The Strangers......scared the crap out of me.

This. Especially when you know it was based on a true story.
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    To add to the Asian horror suggestions:

AUDITION.

Holy $#@% !!!
  • abancharam
    Options
    Totally The Ring 1 and 2, The House of wax, The Grudge 1 and 2 <---- These were really good movies to try and get scared ;) (I don't normally get scared, so you could try those if you want)
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Last night I asked my boyfriend what was the scariest movie he's ever seen. Food Inc. was his answer. He's probably right.