New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    bgueyhfo57lg.png

New look for Peatos

OMG I want these! I Love their original variety. Onion flavor sounds awesome. I am sure they will post those free coupons for a whole bag I always find so I will make sure to share here when I see :smiley:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    I always wanted to try the Smart Baking Co products, so seeing that muffin finally convinced me to take the plunge. I ordered those, a pack of the vanilla latte cakes, and a variety box with a box of sesame buns and box of raspberry, lemon, chocolate, and cinnamon cakes.

In other news, my Built Bars arrived today. The Pumpkin Pie bar is very soft and sticking to the packaging despite not being hot where I live right now. They colored the inside with annatto so it's orange. The taste is decent but I wouldn't buy them again. However, the Peanut Butter Bar is fantastic! The real peanuts inside really make it; it tastes like a lighter version of a Snickers. I would definitely buy them again. I hope they never stop making that one and use it as a basis to make better bars in the future. The texture of these are great and it's the best bar they have.

Real pieces of peanuts? How big?
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I hate how you can't add peanut butter to the mixed box. They've done that to a lot of their new flavors and it bugs me! I'd love to try it before committing to a whole box.
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    Ok, so I'm gross but I just took a sip of my So Delicious Oat Milk Creamer in Snickerdoodle and OMG! It's like a real snickerdoodle cookie! I can't wait to have it in my coffee tomorrow (can I limit myself to just one tablespoon, though?)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I always wanted to try the Smart Baking Co products, so seeing that muffin finally convinced me to take the plunge. I ordered those, a pack of the vanilla latte cakes, and a variety box with a box of sesame buns and box of raspberry, lemon, chocolate, and cinnamon cakes.

In other news, my Built Bars arrived today. The Pumpkin Pie bar is very soft and sticking to the packaging despite not being hot where I live right now. They colored the inside with annatto so it's orange. The taste is decent but I wouldn't buy them again. However, the Peanut Butter Bar is fantastic! The real peanuts inside really make it; it tastes like a lighter version of a Snickers. I would definitely buy them again. I hope they never stop making that one and use it as a basis to make better bars in the future. The texture of these are great and it's the best bar they have.

Yes, real pieces. I would say about the same size as those in a Snickers or maybe those crushed peanuts they give to put on top of sundaes.
  • glassyo
    Options

Yes, real pieces. I would say about the same size as those in a Snickers or maybe those crushed peanuts they give to put on top of sundaes.

Ok because a macadamia nut cookie kicked my *kitten*. :)

@skelterhelter Exactly! and I think they limited the number of choices in a mixed box so instead of like 4 it's now 3.
  • skelterhelter
    Options

Ok because a macadamia nut cookie kicked my *kitten*. :)

@skelterhelter Exactly! and I think they limited the number of choices in a mixed box so instead of like 4 it's now 3.

Yeah, that bothered me too. I liked being able to choose a bunch. I mean, I pretty much have my go to flavors now (salted caramel, raspberry, mint brownie, and coconut) but I wanna be able to throw a random orange or mocha in to change it up. And to try their new flavors! I still haven't tried mango.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I hate how you can't add peanut butter to the mixed box. They've done that to a lot of their new flavors and it bugs me! I'd love to try it before committing to a whole box.

If anyone wants here’s a code they emailed me...

We have an exclusive offer just for you! Now through Monday, September 30, order any 18-bar box, and get another 18-bar box, PLUS a 6-bar box of our new PUMPKIN PIE flavor, completely FREE!

Simply select your 2 18-bar boxes, continue to checkout, and enter the discount code below to get the second box free! What's better? There is NO LIMIT to the number of free boxes you can get with your purchase! And, of course, don’t forget about the additional 6-bar box of Pumpkin Pie . . . YUM! So the more 18-bar boxes you order, the more free boxes you’ll get. Yay for BOGO!!

Your BOGO Discount Code:
    5WB465P5FKB
  • skelterhelter
    Options

We have an exclusive offer just for you! Now through Monday, September 30, order any 18-bar box, and get another 18-bar box, PLUS a 6-bar box of our new PUMPKIN PIE flavor, completely FREE!

Simply select your 2 18-bar boxes, continue to checkout, and enter the discount code below to get the second box free! What's better? There is NO LIMIT to the number of free boxes you can get with your purchase! And, of course, don’t forget about the additional 6-bar box of Pumpkin Pie . . . YUM! So the more 18-bar boxes you order, the more free boxes you’ll get. Yay for BOGO!!

Your BOGO Discount Code:
    5WB465P5FKB

Oooo, thanks! I'm gonna use that!
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    Just ordered a mixed box of coconut, raspberry, and mint brownie with a full box of the peanut butter. It's free, so why not? :P I can't wait for the pumpkin pie too! I think it'd be cool for them to come out with some white chocolate at some point. Maybe a red velvet bar with white chocolate coating and a red velvet filling? Or what about a peppermint bark flavor with white chocolate and little peppermint pieces?! Gingerbread and white chocolate "icing"? All these yummy ideas!
  • glassyo
    Options

Your BOGO Discount Code:
    5WB465P5FKB

*sigh* Fine. I'll order more bars if more than one person can use the code.

:)
  • kieraarielle
    kieraarielle Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Your BOGO Discount Code:
    5WB465P5FKB

aw man, can they? it told me “5WB465P5FKB discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart” when I tried :neutral:
  • glassyo
    Options

Your BOGO Discount Code:
    5WB465P5FKB

aw man, can they? it told me “5WB465P5FKB discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart” when I tried :neutral:

Well, that answers that! :)
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options

I got my bars yesterday too. I didn’t order the peanut butter ones because of the extra calories, just two boxes of my favorites so I could receive the free pumpkin pie. Mine weren’t sticking to the package though. I agree that I probably wouldn’t order again, and I love pumpkin spice. I’ll finish the box and reaccess to see if I like them better. That happened with the cinnamon ones for me.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Sorry I don’t think the code is multi use but if they email me more I will definitely post for you guys!

These look good!bqc5hv76l405.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Got another email with BOGO code !

Don't miss Built Bar's best offer ever! Now through Monday, September 30, order any 18-bar box, and get another 18-bar box, PLUS a 6-bar box of our new PUMPKIN PIE flavor, completely FREE!

Your BOGO Discount Code:
    QMKKBTN2X
  • glassyo
    Options
    Got another email with BOGO code !

Don't miss Built Bar's best offer ever! Now through Monday, September 30, order any 18-bar box, and get another 18-bar box, PLUS a 6-bar box of our new PUMPKIN PIE flavor, completely FREE!

Your BOGO Discount Code:
    QMKKBTN2X

Got it! Thanks @Noreenmarie1234 :)