New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    5g8xwz8a9ntu.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Wish I had Krispy Kreme stores around me!pn1avi1uiqh8.jpeg

That does look good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Omg I want these! Cinnamon roll fruity pebbles and birthday cake!czr5kz6e997e.png

*stares at the 3 1/2 boxes of built bars she has to get through*
    *stares at the new built kids and toffee built bites*
    *looks at the contact us link to tell them to STOP ADDING NEW PRODUCTS SO FAST*

I have some 5 and 10 codes so I am so tempted to order the kids ones. I might just do it. I like that they are only 90 calories too. Since they are smaller, there will be a higher chocolate:filling ratio. :smile:
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Omg I want these! Cinnamon roll fruity pebbles and birthday cake!czr5kz6e997e.png

My thoughts exactly!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

I have some 5 and 10 codes so I am so tempted to order the kids ones. I might just do it. I like that they are only 90 calories too. Since they are smaller, there will be a higher chocolate:filling ratio. :smile:

Dammit, and it's milk chocolate too.

I also have the kids Think Thin bars in my stash which are really good.
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

My dentist has banned me from Built bars....apparently a little too sticky :(
  • glassyo
    edited December 2019
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »

My dentist has banned me from Built bars....apparently a little too sticky :(

I have upper partials right now that are a little loose so you can guess what happens when I try to eat a built bar. :)
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    @just_Tomek that looks good. It reminds me of the Breyer's Viennetta cakes....I loved those.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Has anyone found...

the special flavors of Kit Kats at Walmart

or

the pretzel Pop tarts?

I've looked for both, but have had no luck.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Free impossible whopper if you want to try!

"Free impossible burger 🍔 on Burger King app. Open app and Click on flight delayed? And enter flight ✈️ DL1117. Offer expires 1/6/20...
    "
    xbzd4zwizp3x.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Has anyone found...

or

the pretzel Pop tarts?

No, but i have been looking. I went to Walmart yesterday but no lucky yet.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Has anyone found...

or

the pretzel Pop tarts?

I found the mint kit Kat at Safeway and i love it
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2019
    Options
    mtab48e0yq31.jpeg
    6fna859sy7nb.jpeg
    just_Tomek wrote: »

My apartment smelled like this after I made dinner without that infuser :)

Same lol
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Mountain-Products-Resistance-Band-Set/47346081
    $16.99
    rpg9o3pnzom0.jpeg

Hoping it comes fast had good reviews. Found out that it’s safe for after extreme Csection like myself. Hoping to rebuild arm y stomach muscles some or a lot !
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    erjones11 wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    erjones11 wrote: »
    [quote="erjones11;c-44490646"https://www.skinnymechocolate.com/free-trial

Free chocolate here. I paid $5 for shipping and handling for $30 worth of sugar free chocolate. The process does sign you up for a subscription that you must cancel in 7 days from receiving free chocolate. Love chocolate especially free chocolate.

https://www.skinnymechocolate.com/skins/skinnyme_chocolate/images/products/squares/bold/product_tmb_lst_sq_bold_400x.jpg0wqp2wrl8z93.png

I received the bag of BOLD DARK Chocolate yesterday. I go the bag of 30 for $4.95 shipping. It did sign me up for the subscription service to ship me another $34.95 bag this Friday. With the login I setup I could adjust the subscription to every 90 days and reduce the count to 15. I called this morning and cancelled my subscription. This was easy and they were happy to do it, not to say they did not try to keep me.

I ate a couple of square yesterday and they are very good, if you like chocolate. $4.95 for thirty squares is a great deal in my opinion.

Sounds like you had success...however, I've just read some equally horrible experiences with the company too on Yelp: https://www.yelp.ca/biz/skinny-me-chocolate-scottsdale
    and: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/skinnymechocolate.com

But there was a lot of positive comments too...
    Interesting, I will watch my card closely and comment if I get charged more, especially considering I cancelled the day after I got free box.

[/quote]

Hi All- It has been a week. I just checked and no hits on my card. I ended up paying just the shipping and handling at $4.95 and nothing more. My sister is going to do it as well
  • glassyo
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Ok, I broke down and got the kids built bars. Fun fact. You can't use the $10 black friday coupon AND use a redeemed built buck code at the same time.

Now I need to clean my freezer out of all those vegetables I bought in good faith. :)

Could have spent the money in a much much wasteful way if you ask me. I am waiting for boxing day sales, if any.

LOL I really shouldn't have spent ANY. This year has been very very VERY expensive for me.

Oooooo now I can read your posts in a british accent. :p