New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm sure some of these were posted before, but I spent some time in the cereal aisle.n02iwdqevi0f.jpg
    nwl717t5gy06.jpg
    es1m4wm43gg9.jpg
    dfbau43ww75t.jpg
    tjej3zseothp.jpg
    l2z9sfwhc9pe.jpg

Also, I didn't buy it, because 230 cals. is a bit much for me for protein bar, but for those of you who like gingerbread:

1uz3f0vloo3o.jpg
    2yhm6yael04x.jpg

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    One of these boxes is not like the others (not the cutlery one).
    lisaepell wrote: »
    I'm sure some of these were posted before, but I spent some time in the cereal aisle.n02iwdqevi0f.jpg
    nwl717t5gy06.jpg
    es1m4wm43gg9.jpg
    dfbau43ww75t.jpg
    tjej3zseothp.jpg
    l2z9sfwhc9pe.jpg

Also, I didn't buy it, because 230 cals. is a bit much for me for protein bar, but for those of you who like gingerbread:

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    These aren’t new but I’ve never had the angies brand. 170 calories per serving and 5 servings per bag. The serving was super small.

Compared to other dark chocolate popcorn I’ve had, it wasn’t as good. The chocolate was good and had a nice bitterness to it. There just was not enough chocolate drizzle for my liking. There were chunks with a lot but then other areas that didn’t have anything. I wouldn’t buy it again. deq2oo6k5sij.jpeg

u7n50w1tnv3q.jpeg
    gz1x3vb57p90.jpeg

I like their Sugar Cookie & Peppermint flavors, but haven't found any bags this year.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Has anyone found...

the special flavors of Kit Kats at Walmart

or

the pretzel Pop tarts?

I've looked for both, but have had no luck.

No, but i have been looking. I went to Walmart yesterday but no lucky yet.

I've also been looking for the Twinkies cereal.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ok, I broke down and got the kids built bars. Fun fact. You can't use the $10 black friday coupon AND use a redeemed built buck code at the same time.

Now I need to clean my freezer out of all those vegetables I bought in good faith. :)

Yeah buddy! Now more room for ice cream & the good treats.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    25oyz0anay1s.jpg
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    25oyz0anay1s.jpg

I'm always baffled by how marketers choose to target advertising to certain groups. What makes these for "kidz" other than the cartoon characters on the cans? Anyway, the flavors sound yummy, and I'd give them a try if I cared for stevia at all.
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options

*stares at the 3 1/2 boxes of built bars she has to get through*
    *stares at the new built kids and toffee built bites*
    *looks at the contact us link to tell them to STOP ADDING NEW PRODUCTS SO FAST*

I've often said I would pay software developers to stop updating software all the time.... So yeah.

Ask for expiration dates and give yourself a New Year's present! Also bars like that freeze well. So stuff the old ones in the freezer....
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    j0grgkckosbm.jpg

Chocolate covered lemon rind... i want
  • glassyo
    Options
    jwoolman5 wrote: »

*stares at the 3 1/2 boxes of built bars she has to get through*
    *stares at the new built kids and toffee built bites*
    *looks at the contact us link to tell them to STOP ADDING NEW PRODUCTS SO FAST*

I've often said I would pay software developers to stop updating software all the time.... So yeah.

Ask for expiration dates and give yourself a New Year's present! Also bars like that freeze well. So stuff the old ones in the freezer....

LOL yeah I broke down and bought a box. Now I have to find the freezer space.
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    jwoolman5 wrote: »
    Also bars like that freeze well. So stuff the old ones in the freezer....

LOL yeah I broke down and bought a box. Now I have to find the freezer space.

Ha ha. I had some frozen goodies coming mailorder today and we went down to single digits yesterday night, so I finally defrosted the big standup freezer (stashing everything on the porch). My freezer was so stuffed and I needed to clear at least a little bit of room for the new arrivals.

Found enough veggies and vegan protein that I don't really have to go to the store or mailorder food until Spring. Maybe not until Spring 2021.

Also located the missing Daiya (nondairy) cheesecake that I had carefully cut up into portions a few months ago and then couldn't find, plus an unexpected slice of pizza from who knows when and a couple small portion packs of French fries. They were all delicious, thanks for asking.

I am basically a squirrel, burying nuts for the winter and then forgetting where I buried them. Hope you can keep track of your bars!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Has anyone found...

the special flavors of Kit Kats at Walmart

or

the pretzel Pop tarts?

I've looked for both, but have had no luck.
    They had the pretzel pop tarts at the grocery store I shop at last week. Cub Foods in Minnesota.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    25oyz0anay1s.jpg

I'm always baffled by how marketers choose to target advertising to certain groups. What makes these for "kidz" other than the cartoon characters on the cans? Anyway, the flavors sound yummy, and I'd give them a try if I cared for stevia at all.

I'm with you I cannot stand the taste of Zevia sodas🤮
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Possibly not new but new to me. My local Safeway had a cheese tasting event. These 3 were amazing! Even my picky 2 year likes all 3. p715hystc8l0.jpeg
  • jenferbar
    jenferbar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Went to a vegan restaurant on Wednesday and tried one those new generation engineered vegan burger patties. Convincingly meat like. I have read that they are so meat like, that vegetarians are grossed out. Also that the meat industry is worried. The one I had was manufactured by Moving Mountains based on a combination of pea protein and gluten. I haven't tried the most famous brands Beyond Meat (pea protein mostly) or Impossible Burger (soy protein).

This kind of thing might be the protein of the future.

I eat organic and/or no antibiotics/hormones meat (it can't be a factory farm without those), and meat alternatives. I cook a meat dish once every or every other week (usually enough for 3-4 meals), otherwise it is dairy or plant-based protein. And I don't deal with 'carcasses'...I'm fine with filets, nuggets, tenders, or ground...but I don't cook a whole chicken, turkey, or ribs/wings anymore, and stay away from meat with bones. I haven't been able to quit dairy...but it is something I would like to do eventually.

I like really BeyondMeat's burgers and crumbles. (I just have to work on having all the fixin's at home to make it like a restaurant burger.)
    I also like green giant and Gardein crumbles, and some Gardein entrees.
    Boca Burger spicy chicken patties are good to me and only 130 calories. But they aren't anything like Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich in terms of mouthfeel, which I had (after a long time without them) when traveling a month ago.

I tried the impossible burger at 2 different BKs on different dates...really wanted to like it. Unfortunately, the first burger was cold, and I got sick (diarrhea) from both of them. (A minority of people might have a reaction to it...I'm one of those afflicted.) So, I'll stay away from them in the future.

I found this list online of the best meat alternatives...I haven't heard of all of them, but will check out a few of them. : )
    https://conservationfolks.com/10-best-meat-alternative-brands-for-vegans/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Free sample I saw!

"
    Hilo Life Snacks is offering a FREE Hilo Life Snacks Sample over on their Facebook page but it may not be available to a everyone. To see if it's available to you, click here to go to the free sample post on their FB page. If you see the "Get Offer" then you are able to claim it."

https://fbwat.ch/1KqhOh4ONExeCOlT

ka5grfm1fuzj.png
  • glassyo
    Options
    Free sample I saw!

"
    Hilo Life Snacks is offering a FREE Hilo Life Snacks Sample over on their Facebook page but it may not be available to a everyone. To see if it's available to you, click here to go to the free sample post on their FB page. If you see the "Get Offer" then you are able to claim it."

ka5grfm1fuzj.png

These look good. Saw the Get Offer but when Ilogged in and verified my phone number, they said they'd text when samples are available.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Free sample I saw!

"

ka5grfm1fuzj.png

These look good. Saw the Get Offer but when Ilogged in and verified my phone number, they said they'd text when samples are available.

Now that you are signed up, try clicking the link again and click get offer. All I had to do was click "get offer" and type my shipping into the popup window on facebook and hit OK. I don't know why it was different for me. I hope that works!
  • glassyo
    Options
    Free sample I saw!

"

ka5grfm1fuzj.png

Now that you are signed up, try clicking the link again and click get offer. All I had to do was click "get offer" and type my shipping into the popup window on facebook and hit OK. I don't know why it was different for me. I hope that works!

Got it! It took a few tries and I think I needed to x out of a screen (already can't remember :)) but I think it worked so thanks! :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    bxggldwdy1m5.jpeg
    This looks like wegmans version of that holiday doodle ice cream!