Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,754 Member Member Posts: 4,754 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    z28t6e8dm4gb.jpg

m&m, snickers and oreo lol

You are such a TEASE!!!!!

get this...a large one is over 1500 calories and has 138 gr of sugar!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10685850/if-it-didnt-have-calories-right-now-i-would-eat#latest
    lol
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,754 Member Member Posts: 4,754 Member
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,837 Member Member Posts: 5,837 Member
    uhb04vn3dnv8.png

I bought this a few weeks ago, pretty good but I prefer salted. Has consistency of pb not as liquidy like other pistachio butters.
    edited October 3
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,953 Member Member Posts: 7,953 Member
    ^ I need to source some pistachio butter out...never tried it and am intrigued!
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,837 Member Member Posts: 5,837 Member
    Thanks...wish it was offered in my country

these aren't that great to begin with lol

these aren't that great to begin with lol

Lol I don’t like them that much either although I tried the kids one last night and it was better than the regular ones. It was softer. Still nothing amazing but great for free.

7iwh5hhjzz2e.jpeg
    lxzibbhcmraf.jpeg
    I usually buy pb2 but this brand is way better. It is made from roasted peanut flour so it has a great roasted peanut flavor and darker color. w36ttdu5io1l.jpeg
    edited October 4
  • oocdc2oocdc2 Member Posts: 1,308 Member Member Posts: 1,308 Member
    Anyone ever try this? It's SO much easier to prepare than yam noodles (I.e., only one rinse/microwave cycle vs. three); that's worth 20 calories to me. I had them in Ramen soup and didn't notice the difference. I don't think I'll be eating wheat or rice-based ramen noodles after this. :)

s3g02xh54cse.png
  • chris89topherchris89topher Member Posts: 250 Member Member Posts: 250 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Anyone ever try this? It's SO much easier to prepare than yam noodles (I.e., only one rinse/microwave cycle vs. three); that's worth 20 calories to me. I had them in Ramen soup and didn't notice the difference. I don't think I'll be eating wheat or rice-based ramen noodles after this. :)

s3g02xh54cse.png

Yes! That's one of my favorite foods, and mostly the only "pasta" I eat now. I love it. Just have to rinse it well or it has a slight smelly smell that smells.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,917 Member Member Posts: 4,917 Member

s3g02xh54cse.png

Yes! That's one of my favorite foods, and mostly the only "pasta" I eat now. I love it. Just have to rinse it well or it has a slight smelly smell that smells.

I tried so hard to like it but couldn't get past the texture.
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 302 Member Member Posts: 302 Member

s3g02xh54cse.png

Perfect in asian dishes. Not at all a substitute for spaghetti or in any italian dishes.
    Might as well spiralize something.
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 85 Member Member Posts: 85 Member
    vluzkhiu505o.png

Raisins. Blech. :s
  • MaxematicsMaxematics Member Posts: 2,288 Member Member Posts: 2,288 Member
    I just wanted to say thank you to @Noreenmarie1234. A few weeks ago, I believe you posted a link about free Zone Perfect bars. I completely forgot about filling out the form and was surprised to get these in the mail today.

m0kxf2dnyg1u.jpg

Thank you for always posting links to freebies even if some companies decide to pull the offer after getting too many requests. I'm grateful for the free samples! :D
  • kelly_c_77kelly_c_77 Member Posts: 5,638 Member Member Posts: 5,638 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    I just wanted to say thank you to @Noreenmarie1234. A few weeks ago, I believe you posted a link about free Zone Perfect bars. I completely forgot about filling out the form and was surprised to get these in the mail today.

m0kxf2dnyg1u.jpg

Thank you for always posting links to freebies even if some companies decide to pull the offer after getting too many requests. I'm grateful for the free samples! :D
    I don't usually fill out the free samples, but I guess I filled this one out because I got some in the mail today too!
    So another thank you to @Noreenmarie1234!! :)
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Maxematics wrote: »

m0kxf2dnyg1u.jpg

I don't usually fill out the free samples, but I guess I filled this one out because I got some in the mail today too!
    So another thank you to @Noreenmarie1234!! :)

Be careful - apparently this person (Facebook) found these 'pebbles' in her bar!
    0wwtxdgatsdr.png