New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2020
    uhb04vn3dnv8.png

I bought this a few weeks ago, pretty good but I prefer salted. Has consistency of pb not as liquidy like other pistachio butters.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^ I need to source some pistachio butter out...never tried it and am intrigued!
  • PAPYRUS3
    Thanks...wish it was offered in my country
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

these aren't that great to begin with lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2020

these aren't that great to begin with lol

Lol I don’t like them that much either although I tried the kids one last night and it was better than the regular ones. It was softer. Still nothing amazing but great for free.

7iwh5hhjzz2e.jpeg
    lxzibbhcmraf.jpeg
    I usually buy pb2 but this brand is way better. It is made from roasted peanut flour so it has a great roasted peanut flavor and darker color. w36ttdu5io1l.jpeg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Anyone ever try this? It's SO much easier to prepare than yam noodles (I.e., only one rinse/microwave cycle vs. three); that's worth 20 calories to me. I had them in Ramen soup and didn't notice the difference. I don't think I'll be eating wheat or rice-based ramen noodles after this. :)

s3g02xh54cse.png
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Anyone ever try this? It's SO much easier to prepare than yam noodles (I.e., only one rinse/microwave cycle vs. three); that's worth 20 calories to me. I had them in Ramen soup and didn't notice the difference. I don't think I'll be eating wheat or rice-based ramen noodles after this. :)

s3g02xh54cse.png

Yes! That's one of my favorite foods, and mostly the only "pasta" I eat now. I love it. Just have to rinse it well or it has a slight smelly smell that smells.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member

s3g02xh54cse.png

Yes! That's one of my favorite foods, and mostly the only "pasta" I eat now. I love it. Just have to rinse it well or it has a slight smelly smell that smells.

I tried so hard to like it but couldn't get past the texture.
  • pancakerunner
    vluzkhiu505o.png
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    vluzkhiu505o.png

Raisins. Blech. :s
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    I just wanted to say thank you to @Noreenmarie1234. A few weeks ago, I believe you posted a link about free Zone Perfect bars. I completely forgot about filling out the form and was surprised to get these in the mail today.

m0kxf2dnyg1u.jpg

Thank you for always posting links to freebies even if some companies decide to pull the offer after getting too many requests. I'm grateful for the free samples! :D
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    I just wanted to say thank you to @Noreenmarie1234. A few weeks ago, I believe you posted a link about free Zone Perfect bars. I completely forgot about filling out the form and was surprised to get these in the mail today.

m0kxf2dnyg1u.jpg

Thank you for always posting links to freebies even if some companies decide to pull the offer after getting too many requests. I'm grateful for the free samples! :D
    I don't usually fill out the free samples, but I guess I filled this one out because I got some in the mail today too!
    So another thank you to @Noreenmarie1234!! :)
  • PAPYRUS3
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Maxematics wrote: »

m0kxf2dnyg1u.jpg

I don't usually fill out the free samples, but I guess I filled this one out because I got some in the mail today too!
    So another thank you to @Noreenmarie1234!! :)

Be careful - apparently this person (Facebook) found these 'pebbles' in her bar!
    0wwtxdgatsdr.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member

s3g02xh54cse.png

Got some in my refrigerator now :) Been using it for years! I have made a variety dishes with this. I add herbs, mixed seasonings, nori, plant based toppings and dips- 2 stand outs are using smoked paprika and Follow Your heart smoked gouda, and the other is adding tofu crumbles or Beyond Meat, (plant based) cheddar or (plant based) parmesan, sundried tomato.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    https://www.mozaicschips.com/
    FREE CHIP COUPON MAILED from the company directly.
    99% sure these will come. 6fc60kubldw2.png
  • pancakerunner
    edited October 2020
    91b2zj0q1qbe.jpg

new breakfast items
  • Noreenmarie1234
    senalay788 wrote: »
    91b2zj0q1qbe.jpg

new breakfast items

OMFG........ apple fritters........ yesssssssssssssss

Wow this is interesting! Wonder the nutrition facts on these I couldn’t find them online.

Tried these. Each bag is 140 cal and 11-12g protein. Only the pizza flavor has dairy. Loved them!they all left my fingers with a nice seasoning coating like Doritos and cheese puffs lol.

Ranch - Nice flavor with a slightly vinegary punch that I liked.
    Cheddar cheese - Great Kraft Mac and cheese powder flavor. Very surprised they tasted so cheesy with no dairy.
    Cinnamon churro - my least favorite. It was boring and not sweet enough. Basically like a cinnamon rice cake. Felt like I needed frosting to dip them in lol.
    BBQ - Excellent bbq Pringles flavor. Tastes exactly like bbq Pringles but with way more flavor.
    Chili lime - Slightly sweet, tastes like quest chili lime flavor, but less spicy which I liked because I’m not a fan of spicy stuff.
    Sour cream onion - My favorite! Reminds me of Pringle’s sour cream and onion flavor. These were the best.
    Pizza - Also good, tasted like pizza combo flavor.

I would definitely get these again.p0raitygwwdf.jpeg
    ggzhfidavew2.jpeg
    anu7cgpmcfpe.jpeg
    lj5f4ffbbn6f.jpeg
    35anqk4kr33t.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2020
    These are way better than the other munk bars. They are kind of like mini kind bars but better. They have a ton of chocolate on the bottom and only 150 calories per bar. The chocolate pb and sea salt chocolate are the best. The others don't have chocolate so aren't amazing.

0nx7m4f8vpce.png

I got them for free rebate. One of the buy on amazon and then they send you gift card right when it ships ones.
    https://m.facebook.com/munkpack/posts/1880109635473773

They also qualify for the "spend $10 on small business now, get $10 credit on prime day" thing so you get a bonus 10 for buying these for free! Most of the other ones I posted the other day also qualify :smile: