New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    Are the quest bars as good as the oh yeah One bars? And which flavors are your favorites? I'm listening, yall have got great taste!!!

I love Quest Bars. I find them comparable to the OhYeah One bars. My flavor ranking for the flavors currently available, starting with best to worst

Cookies and Cream
    Peanut Butter Supreme
    Blueberry Muffin
    Mocha Chip
    Smores
    Peanut butter smash
    Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
    Birthday cake
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Apple Pie
    Maple Waffle
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Coconut Cashew
    White Chocolate Raspberry
    Vanilla Almond
    Cinnamon Roll
    Rocky Road
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Chocolate Mint
    Double Chocolate Chunk
    Chocolate Brownie
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2018
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    Are the quest bars as good as the oh yeah One bars? And which flavors are your favorites? I'm listening, yall have got great taste!!!

I love Quest Bars. I find them comparable to the OhYeah One bars. My flavor ranking for the flavors currently available, starting with best to worst

Cookies and Cream
    Peanut Butter Supreme
    Blueberry Muffin
    Mocha Chip
    Smores
    Peanut butter smash
    Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
    Birthday cake
    Apple Pie
    Maple Waffle
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Coconut Cashew
    Vanilla Almond
    Cinnamon Roll
    Rocky Road
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Chocolate Mint
    Double Chocolate Chunk
    Chocolate Brownie

Interesting to see others ranking! Mine would be...

White chocolate raspberry
    Birthday cake
    Cinnamon Roll
    Double chocolate chunk
    Cookies n Cream
    Blueberry muffin
    Apple pie
    Smores
    Chocolate mocha
    Chocolate chip cookie dough
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Oatmeal chocolate chip
    Rocky road
    Vanilla almond
    Chocolate pb
    Maple Waffle
    Coconut cashew
    Chocolate brownie
    Chocolate mint
    Peanut butter supreme

• oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    @vnb_208 the second one is buffalo chicken, mozzarella and fresh blue cheese. So yummy. I make a lot of different ones. Always go back to buffalo chicken or pepperoni and onion or olive though

@melissa where the recipe i need that

Is this what everyone's using? https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/244447/two-ingredient-pizza-dough/

If only I had the carbs! I HAVE made the below recipe before... under 350 cals for entire recipe and under 20 carbs!

https://detoxinista.com/the-secret-to-perfect-cauliflower-pizza-crust/

Thanks for the recipe!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member

Cookies and Cream
    Peanut Butter Supreme
    Blueberry Muffin
    Mocha Chip
    Smores
    Peanut butter smash
    Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
    Birthday cake
    Apple Pie
    Maple Waffle
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Coconut Cashew
    Vanilla Almond
    Cinnamon Roll
    Rocky Road
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Chocolate Mint
    Double Chocolate Chunk
    Chocolate Brownie

Birthday cake
    Cinnamon Roll
    Double chocolate chunk
    Cookies n Cream
    Blueberry muffin
    Apple pie
    Smores
    Chocolate mocha
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Oatmeal chocolate chip
    Rocky road
    Vanilla almond
    Chocolate pb
    Maple Waffle
    Coconut cashew
    Chocolate brownie
    Chocolate mint
    Peanut butter supreme

Yaasss, the white chocolate raspberry is my favorite, too! I also like blueberry muffin and vanilla almond. Do they no longer make the PBJ flavor? As much as I enjoy the regular chocolate based varieties, my guts do not. :o
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Ok glazed donut toaster strudel... not as good as the boston cream by a long shot! Still decent, but there's a weird aftertaste in the cream that I don't remember from the other one.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member

Cookies and Cream
    Peanut Butter Supreme
    Blueberry Muffin
    Mocha Chip
    Smores
    Peanut butter smash
    Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
    Birthday cake
    Apple Pie
    Maple Waffle
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Coconut Cashew
    Vanilla Almond
    Cinnamon Roll
    Rocky Road
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Chocolate Mint
    Double Chocolate Chunk
    Chocolate Brownie

Birthday cake
    Cinnamon Roll
    Double chocolate chunk
    Cookies n Cream
    Blueberry muffin
    Apple pie
    Smores
    Chocolate mocha
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Oatmeal chocolate chip
    Rocky road
    Vanilla almond
    Chocolate pb
    Maple Waffle
    Coconut cashew
    Chocolate brownie
    Chocolate mint
    Peanut butter supreme

Yaasss, the white chocolate raspberry is my favorite, too! I also like blueberry muffin and vanilla almond. Do they no longer make the PBJ flavor? As much as I enjoy the regular chocolate based varieties, my guts do not. :o

Unfortunately, they don't - that one was my favorite and I'm still slowly working my way through the boxes I hoarded once I heard they were being d/ced!
  • emcclure013
    emcclure013 Posts: 231 Member
    hgycta wrote: »

Is it green mint or white mint? I know it shouldn't matter.... but it does, I get nostalgic with green mint chocolate chip ice cream >.>

Also, I take back everything I said about it not being a pint... I thought it was 3 half cup servings out of habit of quickly scanning the nutrition label, I didn't realize it's 3 - 2/3 cup servings! Dang it FDA and forcing companies to change their labeling, it's really messing me up with measuring ice cream! I feel like it would be harder to add and divide 2/3 cup servings than it would be 1/2 cup servings!

I was a little disappointed when I cracked open the Archer Farms pint to see that the mint was white instead of green, but it didn't matter in the long run. I actually preferred it to any of the other "mint" low calorie ice creams I've tried. The mint flavor is super strong compared to halo top, and the chocolate cookie bits were really good. It still had a bit of the erythritol aftertaste, but nothing compared to the mini donut pint I tried!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    jenn_zimm wrote: »

Cookies and Cream
    Peanut Butter Supreme
    Blueberry Muffin
    Mocha Chip
    Smores
    Peanut butter smash
    Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
    Birthday cake
    Apple Pie
    Maple Waffle
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Coconut Cashew
    Vanilla Almond
    Cinnamon Roll
    Rocky Road
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Chocolate Mint
    Double Chocolate Chunk
    Chocolate Brownie

Birthday cake
    Cinnamon Roll
    Double chocolate chunk
    Cookies n Cream
    Blueberry muffin
    Apple pie
    Smores
    Chocolate mocha
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Oatmeal chocolate chip
    Rocky road
    Vanilla almond
    Chocolate pb
    Maple Waffle
    Coconut cashew
    Chocolate brownie
    Chocolate mint
    Peanut butter supreme

Unfortunately, they don't - that one was my favorite and I'm still slowly working my way through the boxes I hoarded once I heard they were being d/ced!

Awww, noo! #rippbj
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited July 2018

Cookies and Cream
    Peanut Butter Supreme
    Blueberry Muffin
    Mocha Chip
    Smores
    Peanut butter smash
    Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
    Birthday cake
    Apple Pie
    Maple Waffle
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Coconut Cashew
    Vanilla Almond
    Cinnamon Roll
    Rocky Road
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Chocolate Mint
    Double Chocolate Chunk
    Chocolate Brownie

Birthday cake
    Cinnamon Roll
    Double chocolate chunk
    Cookies n Cream
    Blueberry muffin
    Apple pie
    Smores
    Chocolate mocha
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Oatmeal chocolate chip
    Rocky road
    Vanilla almond
    Chocolate pb
    Maple Waffle
    Coconut cashew
    Chocolate brownie
    Chocolate mint
    Peanut butter supreme

Agree! I'm a fan of the chunky, chocolaty flavors myself...

Cookies & Cream
    Double Chocolate Chunk
    Chocolate Mint
    S'mores
    Peanut Butter Smash Bar
    Rocky road
    Blueberry Muffin
    Chocolate Mocha
    Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
    Birthday Cake
    Maple Waffle
    Apple Pie
    Lemon Cream Pie (discontinued)
    Cinnamon Roll
    Banana Nut (discontinued)
    Vanilla Almond
    Coconut Cashew
    Chocolate Brownie
    PB&J (discontinued)
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    PB Supreme
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    new halo top awaits me at home - just got delivered :D pumped to try it!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    About 480 calories and I was able to eat a little over half this entire thing!
    I definitely think it’s A LOT better than the veggie version I tried originally. Not too much cheese, but the cheese it did have was really good. The crust was nice and crispy again (says to bake directly on the rack) and there was plenty of toppings.
    You can tell it’s not actual meat and vegan stuff, but I still loved it. That being said, I’m not a heavy meat eater and enjoy seitan meat alternatives. For a vegan pizza I couldn’t ask for more!
    My family (who ARE meat lovers) said it was really good and something they enjoy. My brother’s girlfriend even said it reminds her of actual sausage... personally I didn’t think it was nearly as oily, but hey, the moral of the story is no one threw it away!
    10/10 for vegan pizza, 7/10 for regular pizza.
    ckxteuulmor8.jpeg
    fx0v36ixmm7a.jpeg

Wow this was really filling! I ate the whole pizza for lunch & felt stuffed for hours afterwards. The only things I ate for my afternoon/first meal was a pint of Halo Top Gingerbread House & a small Giant brand Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough protein bar.

The only thing I didn't really care for was the crust tasted a bit weird (I can't put my finger on why though).

I still would love to try the Herb Lover's pizza.

Is that vegan? I think the box says mozzarella -- or is it a coconut/nut based mozzarella?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

My roommate just texted me saying it arrived, too!!! Unfortunately I won’t be home until Thursday or Friday night so I can’t try it yet, and now I’m torn between whether I should try the new halo top or the chocolate peanut butter archer farms pint first!!!! Agh!!!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

My roommate just texted me saying it arrived, too!!! Unfortunately I won’t be home until Thursday or Friday night so I can’t try it yet, and now I’m torn between whether I should try the new halo top or the chocolate peanut butter archer farms pint first!!!! Agh!!!

I've been tracking mine and it says it still in CA :D:D:D:D:D i better be home when i get there lol
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    I thought the Archer Farms Peanut Butter Chocolate was good, but not really superior to Enlightened's Peanut Butter Chocolate. When I first tried the AF one, I got a huge glob of peanut butter which was delish, but in my next serving, didn't get any peanut butter mix-in, which was a little disappointing. I tried the Mini Donut one too and chucked it. The PB Chocolate was way better then that one, though.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    phh3xeqfia79.jpg
    My Whole Foods finally had these in stock. I can't decide whether I like them, as they are a bit inconsistent. It takes a few pieces to get the sense of Thin Mints, and the pieces that are good are good and do taste like Thin Mints. However, a few pieces were too overwhelming on the mint, and a few pieces had too salty chickpeas underneath which made the taste confusing.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    arya8 wrote: »

I am probably the odd man out here, but I really don't like quest bars so they do not compare to Oh Yeah One bars.

I'm with you! Had one for my middle morning snack and ugh! What is that texture and horrible aftertaste? One bars are sooooo much better
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    About 480 calories and I was able to eat a little over half this entire thing!
    I definitely think it’s A LOT better than the veggie version I tried originally. Not too much cheese, but the cheese it did have was really good. The crust was nice and crispy again (says to bake directly on the rack) and there was plenty of toppings.
    You can tell it’s not actual meat and vegan stuff, but I still loved it. That being said, I’m not a heavy meat eater and enjoy seitan meat alternatives. For a vegan pizza I couldn’t ask for more!
    My family (who ARE meat lovers) said it was really good and something they enjoy. My brother’s girlfriend even said it reminds her of actual sausage... personally I didn’t think it was nearly as oily, but hey, the moral of the story is no one threw it away!
    10/10 for vegan pizza, 7/10 for regular pizza.
    ckxteuulmor8.jpeg
    fx0v36ixmm7a.jpeg

Wow this was really filling! I ate the whole pizza for lunch & felt stuffed for hours afterwards. The only things I ate for my afternoon/first meal was a pint of Halo Top Gingerbread House & a small Giant brand Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough protein bar.

The only thing I didn't really care for was the crust tasted a bit weird (I can't put my finger on why though).

I still would love to try the Herb Lover's pizza.

Is that vegan? I think the box says mozzarella -- or is it a coconut/nut based mozzarella?

Just looked on the website & it's made with Low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Found this today at best market. Not bad calories for the whole pizza and pretty good amount of fiber! When the pizza hankering hits and I try it I'll post a review.
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    wwxkmsoewm8y.jpeg
    sbc9es58z5he.jpeg
    Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but I had this for dinner tonight. I was not sure how a protein pizza would be, but I really enjoyed it! It was super thin crust that crisped up nicely, very cheese, and super filling. The whole cheese pizza was only 660 calories. I also saw pepperoni and supreme in the store, the only store in my area that carries it is Target. I would highly recommend!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »

I am probably the odd man out here, but I really don't like quest bars so they do not compare to Oh Yeah One bars.

I'm with you! Had one for my middle morning snack and ugh! What is that texture and horrible aftertaste? One bars are sooooo much better

Agreed one bars are better than quest