New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Eat like a women sent me a free cookie in one of the boxes I bought from them. (Still have that great sale 10.99 a box!)

It was really sweet and soft. Didn’t really taste like oatmeal cookie. I like my oatmeal cookies bumpy not smooth. It was good but nothing fantastic. byxztrjrijo5.jpeg
    3c6ylb8pz2bi.jpeg
    o6ii1hn56kt3.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Eat like a women sent me a free cookie in one of the boxes I bought from them. (Still have that great sale 10.99 a box!)

It was really sweet and soft. Didn’t really taste like oatmeal cookie. I like my oatmeal cookies bumpy not smooth. It was good but nothing fantastic. byxztrjrijo5.jpeg
    3c6ylb8pz2bi.jpeg
    o6ii1hn56kt3.jpeg

eat like a women. what a name...
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    The palmini is not new except I forgot the lasagna noodles. I don't buy cereal but was just looking for new products. I am super excited to find gluten free vegan pita bread though! The soups are plant based but use vital wheat gluten.

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

I am very excited about the Gardein soups! Where did you find them?
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member

3c6ylb8pz2bi.jpeg
    o6ii1hn56kt3.jpeg

Just like "lifting for women" ;)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,571 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    The palmini is not new except I forgot the lasagna noodles. I don't buy cereal but was just looking for new products. I am super excited to find gluten free vegan pita bread though! The soups are plant based but use vital wheat gluten.

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

The picture of the froot loops (sooooo good btw) cracks me up amidst all those other foods. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2020
    2ws1wys6v6nm.png

alexmose wrote: »

3c6ylb8pz2bi.jpeg
    o6ii1hn56kt3.jpeg

Just like "lifting for women" ;)

Oh! Not what I meant at all. Just any genderized food is kind of confusing to me.

I don't get it either. I eat food for all genders, lol. I bet they'd be a lot more popular and sell more if they changed the name. They are delicious.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    some good deals on amazon today FYI
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

Publix in Sarasota Florida
  • Noreenmarie1234
    k4yjwxfgha5t.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2020
    No cow cinnamon roll - Just okay, not my favorite. Was imagining old formula quest bar, so I think my expectations were too high, lol. The best ones are the birthday cake and chocolate chip cookie dough (cold from the fridge)

Cookies n cream - Loved it! Nice cookies n cream flavor. Not as much chunks or as good as the quest bar one, but awesome for being vegan.
    gdmmjfwws6y3.png

kksgsylcby5s.png

They sent me these free because I messaged them saying I didn't like the chocolate pb anymore and asked if they changed the formula. They said they recently did tweak it a bit and offered to send me my pick of any 4 flavors. I got these two and pumpkin pie and carrot cake. Have yet to try those two though. I really like how sweet these bars are. So much better than they were years ago when I first tried them.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    If you have Kroger, the Gardein soups are part of the "buy 5 save $5" current event (ends next Tuesday). I think they were about $1.70 when I got them last Friday.

I've tried both of the chicken ones (wild rice and noodle). They are pretty high salt, which is fine with me, and I wish the chicken pieces were smaller, but still good for a quick lunch. For the sale, I also picked up the beef vegetable even though it has some tomato in it (which my GERD is iffy about). I will see how it goes.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    aemw93 wrote: »
    1r3xi0r6t3fn.jpeg

Not as good as I thought it was going to be! 😫

It sounds great to me! What made it not as good as you were hoping? I love white chocolate. We never see them here until Christmas candy displays start.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited October 2020
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    1r3xi0r6t3fn.jpeg

What about it that you didn't like...the white chocolate or the orange flavoring?

I was curious too when it was posted...
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    1r3xi0r6t3fn.jpeg

What about it that you didn't like...the white chocolate or the orange flavoring?

I was curious too when it was posted...

I’ll definitely try them when I see them. I love the combination of chocolate and orange.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Has anyone tried the onion ring type of peatos yet? zw29arpafqqr.png

I had the fiery one and they're really good! Nice kick to it and doesn't taste like peas at all lol.

I used to eat funyuns as a kid. Anything similar to those?

Sorry it took so long to respond to this -- yes, they taste very similar to Funyuns! Almost better because Peatos are crunchier :) I've only tried the fiery ones, but I hear the original are identical to Funyuns.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    edited October 2020
    cuvluww454o4.jpeg

Story time: we went to a Lidl the other day and husband (who grew up in Northern Ireland) hoped desperately it would be like an import store with all his childhood Lidl loves from Europe. Sadly, it was not, but we still found a few goodies to try!

I’ve had Jaffa cakes before but I feel like they’ve always been dry, dense and unpleasant. These are ADDICTIVE. Super light and soft cookie, sweet orange jelly, and a thin, crispy little shell of chocolate. Amazing

sejkws3gucqk.jpeg

These rice cakes are exquisite. The cinnamon ones are super cinnamon-y and the caramel ones are very sweet. They’re small and crispy and delightful

b5f2d8qg0wzi.jpeg

This is popcorn coated in Old Bay. I don’t think I have to sell it any more lol

5p0xb7vag1yz.jpeg

These taste exactly like pita chips, but they’re a thin, crispy puff. It’s an absolute texture food; completely addicting for the crunchy factor. Thank goodness they aren’t filled with something or I’d be in huge trouble.

EDIT: I tried to swap the last 2 captions since the last 2 pics got out of order but then the post crashed and I’m on mobile so copy/paste takes minutes instead of seconds so I’m not doing it again :)