Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kelly_c_77kelly_c_77 Member Posts: 5,638 Member Member Posts: 5,638 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    The palmini is not new except I forgot the lasagna noodles. I don't buy cereal but was just looking for new products. I am super excited to find gluten free vegan pita bread though! The soups are plant based but use vital wheat gluten.

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

Where did you find the Gardein soups?

Publix in Sarasota Florida!

Oh bummer. We don't have Publix here.
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,128 Member Member Posts: 1,128 Member
    The palmini is not new except I forgot the lasagna noodles. I don't buy cereal but was just looking for new products. I am super excited to find gluten free vegan pita bread though! The soups are plant based but use vital wheat gluten.

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

Publix in Sarasota Florida!

Oh bummer. We don't have Publix here.

I would just Google OR make your own! That's what I'm going to do since not gluten free
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 3,953 Member Member Posts: 3,953 Member
    aemw93 wrote: »
    1r3xi0r6t3fn.jpeg

Not as good as I thought it was going to be! 😫

Is this like with white KitKats where it wasn't actual white chocolate just "white"?
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,889 Member Member Posts: 4,889 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    aemw93 wrote: »
    1r3xi0r6t3fn.jpeg

Not as good as I thought it was going to be! 😫

Is this like with white KitKats where it wasn't actual white chocolate just "white"?

#allchocolatematters
  • AthijadeAthijade Member Posts: 2,242 Member Member Posts: 2,242 Member

I saw them today at a local Fresh Thyme.
  • kelly_c_77kelly_c_77 Member Posts: 5,638 Member Member Posts: 5,638 Member
    I've never heard of Fresh Thyme. After googling, it looks like I can find at my local Shaws and Hannaford! :)
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,785 Member Member Posts: 5,785 Member
    I got some flock chips as a sample to try. Yuck. These are gross. I love chicken chips like wilde etc, but these are chicken skins. My boyfriend liked them and thought they tasted like "the fatty part of bacon". They smelled really gross and tasted like pure fat to me. Will never eat these again.

047ubrk0z8lx.jpeg
    mvxcmrc7ylab.jpeg
    znkd8pt6oqen.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,785 Member Member Posts: 5,785 Member
    Eat like a women sent me a free cookie in one of the boxes I bought from them. (Still have that great sale 10.99 a box!)

It was really sweet and soft. Didn’t really taste like oatmeal cookie. I like my oatmeal cookies bumpy not smooth. It was good but nothing fantastic. byxztrjrijo5.jpeg
    3c6ylb8pz2bi.jpeg
    o6ii1hn56kt3.jpeg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,667 Member Member Posts: 4,667 Member
    Eat like a women sent me a free cookie in one of the boxes I bought from them. (Still have that great sale 10.99 a box!)

It was really sweet and soft. Didn’t really taste like oatmeal cookie. I like my oatmeal cookies bumpy not smooth. It was good but nothing fantastic. byxztrjrijo5.jpeg
    3c6ylb8pz2bi.jpeg
    o6ii1hn56kt3.jpeg

eat like a women. what a name...
  • lisaepelllisaepell Member Posts: 103 Member Member Posts: 103 Member

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

I am very excited about the Gardein soups! Where did you find them?
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 774 Member Member Posts: 774 Member

3c6ylb8pz2bi.jpeg
    o6ii1hn56kt3.jpeg

Just like "lifting for women" ;)
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,889 Member Member Posts: 4,889 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

The picture of the froot loops (sooooo good btw) cracks me up amidst all those other foods. :)
    2ws1wys6v6nm.png

alexmose wrote: »

3c6ylb8pz2bi.jpeg
    o6ii1hn56kt3.jpeg

Just like "lifting for women" ;)

Oh! Not what I meant at all. Just any genderized food is kind of confusing to me.

I don't get it either. I eat food for all genders, lol. I bet they'd be a lot more popular and sell more if they changed the name. They are delicious.
    edited October 12
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,667 Member Member Posts: 4,667 Member
    some good deals on amazon today FYI
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,128 Member Member Posts: 1,128 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

Publix in Sarasota Florida
    No cow cinnamon roll - Just okay, not my favorite. Was imagining old formula quest bar, so I think my expectations were too high, lol. The best ones are the birthday cake and chocolate chip cookie dough (cold from the fridge)

Cookies n cream - Loved it! Nice cookies n cream flavor. Not as much chunks or as good as the quest bar one, but awesome for being vegan.
    gdmmjfwws6y3.png

kksgsylcby5s.png

They sent me these free because I messaged them saying I didn't like the chocolate pb anymore and asked if they changed the formula. They said they recently did tweak it a bit and offered to send me my pick of any 4 flavors. I got these two and pumpkin pie and carrot cake. Have yet to try those two though. I really like how sweet these bars are. So much better than they were years ago when I first tried them.
    edited October 14
  • bold_rabbitbold_rabbit Member Posts: 839 Member Member Posts: 839 Member
    If you have Kroger, the Gardein soups are part of the "buy 5 save $5" current event (ends next Tuesday). I think they were about $1.70 when I got them last Friday.

I've tried both of the chicken ones (wild rice and noodle). They are pretty high salt, which is fine with me, and I wish the chicken pieces were smaller, but still good for a quick lunch. For the sale, I also picked up the beef vegetable even though it has some tomato in it (which my GERD is iffy about). I will see how it goes.