New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Here is my pick prob 27386272728 calories u7gb0gob6iba.jpg

Oh my gosh I don’t even want to know how many calories in that LOL
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    1s1561n9mdrh.jpg

If only calories didn't exist or cause you to gain weight... this is so beautiful. If I were to let myself, I could 100% finish that entire thing in one sitting. <3333 Where was it??!

Its called cream & sugar cafe in Bethel, CT
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    I had this for lunch today. Very good. I warmed it up on my panini press for 8 mins. 380 calories in the whole thing and very filling. They had other flavours too so I’ll be trying them all z6jxkwgy5zxv.jpeg

If you liked this you should definitely try their pizza mac and cheese. It's vegetarian but you wouldn't even know it because the "meat" substitute is super close to the real thing. I had to get up and double check the box twice because I couldn't believe it, haha. 10/10 recommend.

I have seen that one but never tried it. I was eyeing their cauliflower mac and cheese today, but decided to go with the quesadilla.
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    I tried the new Quest pizza for dinner. I think most people will not like the crust... was a bit cardboard like but not that bad, reminded me of a Domino’s gluten-free crust (but thinner and drier). The pepperoni was good, and enough of them, sauce was pretty good, cheese was nondescript. I would love to hear what other people think. l’ll probably only get these when I am obsessing about my macros and it would fill out a day.

ftj5hw2nljey.jpeg
    6a6f0fht95wf.jpeg

Thanks for sharing - I've been tempted, but the calorie count and the look (and price!) turn me off a bit. I've found their bars to be hit or miss, so I'll score this one a miss and stick to my ice cream :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I was reading comments on Impulsive Buy and people said that they read pretty bad reviews about the pizza sadly.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Regarding the Quest Pizza- think of it this way :

It's a lower calorie option with some ingredient substitutions. If you eat a Quest bar expecting a candy bar, you'll be disappointed. Look at these in that same light.

As for the price. 7$ for a frozen pizza is not bad at all. A pizza from MOD, a burrito at Chipotle, even a sandwich and chips at Subway is the same or even more.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    I tried the new Quest pizza for dinner. I think most people will not like the crust... was a bit cardboard like but not that bad, reminded me of a Domino’s gluten-free crust (but thinner and drier). The pepperoni was good, and enough of them, sauce was pretty good, cheese was nondescript. I would love to hear what other people think. l’ll probably only get these when I am obsessing about my macros and it would fill out a day.

ftj5hw2nljey.jpeg
    6a6f0fht95wf.jpeg

Thanks for sharing - I've been tempted, but the calorie count and the look (and price!) turn me off a bit. I've found their bars to be hit or miss, so I'll score this one a miss and stick to my ice cream :)

Thanks for the review! I think for the macros and calories it looks delicious but I’ll have to try to see. I think the way you cooked it up it looks absolutely delicious wow. Probably looks better than it tasted though.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Wasnt really expecting these! I spoke to them about my last few pints being underfilled and a week later these come in the mail.t869i8k5ki1d.jpg

Most companies really are awesome! I contacted clif about the zbars and they are sending free replacements. Hopefully they will still be good and it was a bad batch. I didn't expect them to send replacements or even offer, I just messaged them asking if they changed the formula and why they are so different with pictures etc and they offered to send.

Halo top is awesome too, rememebr how the promo was suppose to be live at 12:01? I messaged them around 12:30 on facebook asking why it isn't live and that I was kind of bummed. They ended up sending me coupons for free pint even though I told them I got it eventually to apologize for the issue with the giveaway, lol. When companies send freebies.... it really works I end up loving them LOL.

Also thanks for the GNC tip, when you create a new acc you get 5 so can get something free. :smiley:
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I have a gnc membership that I pay like $50+ a year and I still don't get anything free lol.
    Well I get a quarterly box with new products but even than the products are mediocre
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

ftj5hw2nljey.jpeg
    6a6f0fht95wf.jpeg

People have been complaining about its size, but is it filling? I don’t mind a relatively smaller sized pizza as long as I’m stuffed afterwards haha!
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

ftj5hw2nljey.jpeg
    6a6f0fht95wf.jpeg

People have been complaining about its size, but is it filling? I don’t mind a relatively smaller sized pizza as long as I’m stuffed afterwards haha!

I paired my pizza with a nice big salad and was happily full... it is a bit small but - portion control right? 😊 I can’t imagine just eating half though (1 serving).
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »

ftj5hw2nljey.jpeg
    6a6f0fht95wf.jpeg

Thanks for the review! I think for the macros and calories it looks delicious but I’ll have to try to see. I think the way you cooked it up it looks absolutely delicious wow. Probably looks better than it tasted though.

That was my first time using the cast iron pizza pan, works great! It was recommended by America’s Test Kitchen...

Lodge P14P3 Seasoned Cast Iron Baking... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000E2V3X?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf
  • vnb_208
    Options
    qhhphmqr138d.jpg

$8 and fee shipping you havent tried them. I'm so happy cause these are some of my favorite protein cookies
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Here is my pick prob 27386272728 calories u7gb0gob6iba.jpg

That one looks really good! The other ones you posted looked like Willy Wonka threw up, but I would still eat all of the ice cream creations.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    qxdatsl3qjtl.jpg

https://www.truwomen.com/collections/protein-bars-women

I'm not a woman, so definitely not the target market. But my mom loves them. Not sure if I've seen anyone post about these so figured I'd share.

If they had a spot on their site to buy one of each flavor to try I would, but I am not plopping down $30.00+ on a sampler box of 12.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    qxdatsl3qjtl.jpg

https://www.truwomen.com/collections/protein-bars-women

I'm not a woman, so definitely not the target market. But my mom loves them. Not sure if I've seen anyone post about these so figured I'd share.

If they had a spot on their site to buy one of each flavor to try I would, but I am not plopping down $30.00+ on a sampler box of 12.

That’s why I wrote and asked to try and they said they would send me free samples. Although even if I like them I won’t be able to buy regularly at that price lol