New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 871 Member
    Chocolate hummus and Banza makes boxed mac and cheese (chickpea pasta) --- both are so so good and fairly healthy options.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited September 2020
    David_2015 wrote: »
    In Italy on holiday for the week and am loving this range I’d never heard of before (taking one of each home...!). Anyone else like them?

bwc2cyormcd3.jpeg

@david_2015 - yeah we use their ladyfingers for tiramisu. I’ve tried the bocconcini when we were in Rome, my mother in law keeps them in the house :) They also sell these in the US.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    FREE keto cereal you can pick from 3 flavors. I know a few of you guys wanted to try this so thought I'd share since it is free. I verified it. They send the gift card or paypal right after it ships! A whole box too!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=137180434756703&id=106050591203021
    setlauhveyz3.png

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    edited September 2020
    FREE keto cereal you can pick from 3 flavors. I know a few of you guys wanted to try this so thought I'd share since it is free. I verified it. They send the gift card or paypal right after it ships! A whole box too!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=137180434756703&id=106050591203021
    setlauhveyz3.png

Trying to do this but shipping charge is 5.99. Good thing because I realized not vegan!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^this looks like a knock off of Magic Spoon Cereals. Can't find any ingredient/macros on these though...or anything about the company.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2020
    VegjoyP wrote: »

setlauhveyz3.png

Trying to do this but shipping charge is 5.99. Good thing because I realized not vegan!

Aw you don't have prime?! Darn, I have to have it to get all of these deals LOL. I wish they were vegan too.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^this looks like a knock off of Magic Spoon Cereals. Can't find any ingredient/macros on these though...or anything about the company.

Link to the product https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0861MP4TN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • PAPYRUS3
    @Noreenmarie1234 - Thanks for the link😘
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2020
    y5je5w8t9eac.jpeg
    h71cbkr3rc4t.jpeg
    So I wrote the hungry buddha about some of the chocolate chip bars not having many chips vs others and they sent me a care pack!

The chocolate chip is the best because you can taste the sunflower seed butter.

I tried the coconut ones and they weren't very good. Tasted too much like eating baking coconut flakes.

Double chocolate is just okay too. I don't taste the sunflower seed butter. Not very sweet and a little bitter. Not bad, just not amazing. Going to try them warmed tomorrow and I bet they will be a lot better.

• VegjoyP
    y5je5w8t9eac.jpeg
    h71cbkr3rc4t.jpeg
    So I wrote the hungry buddha about some of the chocolate chip bars not having many chips vs others and they sent me a care pack!

The chocolate chip is the best because you can taste the sunflower seed butter.

I tried the coconut ones and they weren't very good. Tasted too much like eating baking coconut flakes.

Double chocolate is just okay too. I don't taste the sunflower seed butter. Not very sweet and a little bitter. Not bad, just not amazing. Going to try them warmed tomorrow and I bet they will be a lot better.

I see vegan! Keto friendly too ") How are they?
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    qzjoj487f775.jpg

So good! Been having a pumpkin coffee with this every morning <3
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    cs4kqbepeio7.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Mocha cream cold brew coming soon to chick fil a, I just got an email about it 30 minutes ago 😍
    is9zllg5y97p.png

Also I don’t know if anyone posted about Tostito’s spicy queso chips yet, but they’re AMAZING. Normally I solely patronize their hint of lime chips, but this is a game changer and something I will continuously go back for. It has so much flavor on its own! I’m sure other stores have it but I found it at Safeway :)
    bhcp9ysvoywq.jpeg

@hgycta where have ya been?!

Working way too much overtime and coping by burying myself in Smart Sweets Fish and playing Runescape :’)
    Which speaking of Smart Sweets, for once I’m not all impressed, their new Gummy Worms are like a toned down version of regular gummy worms. They’re not bad, but they don’t satisfy that sweet gummy worm craving at all. Maybe if they did a sour version that would’ve helped, but I’m not getting much out of these on their own :(
    gwk7z8k16tjz.jpeg

OH MY GOODNESS THOSE LOOK AMAZING. I NEED THEM.
    m57f5cwjw9h8.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    xlprt1ean52m.png
    SO GOOD!
  • PAPYRUS3
    ^^this does like very yummy...they also have a black sesame one too that looks interesting. Absolutely love the 'clean' ingredients!
  • VegjoyP
    xlprt1ean52m.png
    SO GOOD!

I am definitely looking for this!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Tried these almond butter brownie keto bars.
    qc1nicprudhd.jpg
    xxk0vujz39ia.jpg
    0q1zwaf4m1lp.jpg

Way too bitter for my liking. Loved the texture but not the flavor. They almost melt in your mouth. I gave the rest to my boyfriend because he will eat anything.

Too high calorie for the size. I prefer bars this size to be around 170-200 calories.

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    qc1nicprudhd.jpg
    xxk0vujz39ia.jpg
    0q1zwaf4m1lp.jpg

Way too bitter for my liking. Loved the texture but not the flavor. They almost melt in your mouth. I gave the rest to my boyfriend because he will eat anything.

Too high calorie for the size. I prefer bars this size to be around 170-200 calories.

Yeah... don't typically like "keto" specific bars. I do like bulletproof bars though
  • Noreenmarie1234
    qc1nicprudhd.jpg
    xxk0vujz39ia.jpg
    0q1zwaf4m1lp.jpg

Yeah... don't typically like "keto" specific bars. I do like bulletproof bars though

I really liked the munk pack "keto bars" (free sample pack still available), but they are more like chewy granola bars. Those and the buddha vegan bars have actually been the best "keto" labeled bars I've tried. All the others have been terrible.

5qc8b1d0xttl.png