New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    esivf01dv3rp.png

this does not sound appealing at all
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    These are so good!! I’ve been on an animal cookie kick lately. Really sweet buttery vanilla bday cake flavor. It almost tastes like they have frosting. They have the flavor of funfetti frosting.

31 (30g) cookies is 140 calories nntpv7ubp48o.jpeg
    0q3z4kxnbos2.jpeg

Cool! I've been wondering about those. That brand also came out with Neapolitan bunnies :)

OMG I haven't seen those, I need to get them. These were a lot better than I expected!

@pancakerunner I did that today with cheesecake and stevia mixed in yogurt. AMAZING. Like cream cheese frosting.

I saw them at Whole Foods if you have one near you :)
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    esivf01dv3rp.png

holy crap...couldn't find the macros on this particular one, but for their cafe mocha one, it's 250 calories for 1/2! 27 grams of sugar (second ingredient is sugar...). I'm wondering why they named their company 'No Bake'...they are 'baked' right?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    j37qasg0b7o0.jpg
    073s4kmbjale.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    esivf01dv3rp.png

holy crap...couldn't find the macros on this particular one, but for their cafe mocha one, it's 250 calories for 1/2! 27 grams of sugar (second ingredient is sugar...). I'm wondering why they named their company 'No Bake'...they are 'baked' right?

Not baked... no bake cookies are peanut butter and sugar and cocoa and butter and oatmeal. Cooked on the stove top and dropped... hardening when cooled :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2020
    Mini almond biscotti cookies, free! They send you the rebate as soon as it is shipped!

https://www.facebook.com/113843900025583/posts/345206386889332/?extid=fn9gTRU7O7sGPeAF&d=n

The whole bag is only 250 calories and it is a good size. Each cookie is about 1.5 in long. They don't taste super dry like normal biscotti cookies. I am usually not a fan of biscotti because I don't like dry cookies but these almost oily. They were just okay, not fantastic, but not bad for being free lol. I think because I have a sweet tooth and they aren't super sweet. But that is how biscotti is suppose to be, so if you like biscotti you would probably like them.
    ssjpdf1y0nq9.pngknucv64mef94.png

• pancakerunner
    me2iaz2tck0r.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    yhlk81dztoi4.jpeg
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    I am excited about all the white chocolate goodies coming out - peanut M&Ms, snickers, Reese’s, etc. I tried them a while back, wasn’t a fan, but then regular chocolate became a major migraine trigger! Now, being the chocolate junkie that I am, I am quite thankful for them and hope they stick around! It’s no where near the same, but close enough to satisfy the craving (sad I won’t be able to partake of all the chocolate peppermint goodies this winter, those are my faves :'( ).
  • pancakerunner
    I am excited about all the white chocolate goodies coming out - peanut M&Ms, snickers, Reese’s, etc. I tried them a while back, wasn’t a fan, but then regular chocolate became a major migraine trigger! Now, being the chocolate junkie that I am, I am quite thankful for them and hope they stick around! It’s no where near the same, but close enough to satisfy the craving (sad I won’t be able to partake of all the chocolate peppermint goodies this winter, those are my faves :'( ).

What about white chocolate peppermint bark???

ALSO... Hershey’s used to have these white choc late ghosts that I was OBSEssed with!
  • pancakerunner
    vq5opdlh288f.jpeg
    See above post
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member

What about white chocolate peppermint bark???

ALSO... Hershey’s used to have these white choc late ghosts that I was OBSEssed with!
    There are options for white chocolate, but some of my faves (Godiva bars, Chick Fil A’s seasonal shake, Andes Mints (not seasonal), etc.) will be a no go this year. Going to be stocking up on Hershey’s candy cane kisses!

I’ll have to keep an eye out for the ghosts!

One of these was dessert tonight - YUM! I am of the group that prefers the thicker PB layer so these were tasty! Very little chocolate coating compared to the cups.y5pqh4jsdtir.jpg

• VegjoyP
    qzjoj487f775.jpg
  • Sayanogo
    Sayanogo Posts: 34 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    qzjoj487f775.jpg

Where did you find those? I've been looking for dairy free pumpkin spice creamer everywhere!
  • VegjoyP
    Sayanogo wrote: »
    qzjoj487f775.jpg

Where did you find those? I've been looking for dairy free pumpkin spice creamer everywhere!

Target in Sarasota Florida
  • Sayanogo
    Sayanogo Posts: 34 Member
    Sayanogo wrote: »
    qzjoj487f775.jpg

Target in Sarasota Florida

Definitely gonna check my local target and see if they have some, thanks!
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    In Italy on holiday for the week and am loving this range I’d never heard of before (taking one of each home...!). Anyone else like them?

bwc2cyormcd3.jpeg